Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Best service!

Our build with celebrations has been timely and very well managed. The great service has been going on from the first time we met our building consultant Mark Camaratta. Mark has always been honest, straightforward, and helpful. Although this is a busy building time, Mark has never been pushy; his focus has always been the design of our home and providing help wherever he can.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Great experience - how it should be done

Been looked after by the team at Celebration Homes, especially Chris Belke from the moment I stepped into one of their display homes only merely enquiring. Chris has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. As a young first home builder, the whole process was a bit daunting to begin with, but Chris put my mind at ease from the get go. No question or query was too hard, has kept in touch the whole way through the process and is very prompt with responses. Great communication across the board. You hear some shocking stories about people’s experiences throughout their building journeys but I’d happily recommend Chris Belke and Celebration Homes to anybody.

Nelson
NelsonPerth, WA

Excellent service and follow-up

Everyone involved in the project is excellent ranging from Jen Keenan, Jessica Buchan to the building supervisor. Even though I asked a lot of questions and made a lot of changes, they never showed any impatient. The advice and update that they provided are very detailed and constructive. Well done.

Too Easy

The building process has been fast and they keep me updated every step of the way, I'm a fifo worker and they are very flexible with their scheduling, as a first home buyer going into the build with no idea from the start till now has been easier then breathing.

Kieran
KieranPerth, WA

Fantastic experience!

My wife and I are currently in the construction phase of our first building experience and could not recommend celebration homes enough, particularly Jen Keenan who has been absolutely superb throughout.

Jen has been our building rep from the start and has been up front and honest. Even if there was something she was unsure of, instead of feeding us nonsense she would find out and get back to us with a very rapid response.

I have nothing but great things to say about Jen and would be very confident of a smooth, no nonsense building experience with her at the helm.

Lastly all the other girls and guys at celebrations have also been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to moving in to our new home.

Great job Jen all the best!

Building with Celebration Homes

It all started when we encounter Steven Johnstone from display home,.. We’re not fully confident on buying a house for some reason, but thanks to Steven who made a fantastic job. Now we’re on the road to our Dream home. Celebration Team doing a great job very accommodating, thoughtful and very professional. They help us achieving the design we wanted without exceeding our budget. I love their upgrade packages and their high class materials. From pre start consultant Hayley Jones to Client Liaison Ciara Barnes Thank you. We’re excited to see the final outcome. I strongly suggest you build with Celebration Homes

Matt B.
Matt B.

First home

I want to thank Celebration Homes so far as it has been a great experience. I was originally signed up with another company with deposits payed before it started getting a bit sceptical and decided to put the feelers out.
I met Jason Kelsall and told him what I wanted and what was happening. He not only helped he with the design which was better than the previous, but got me a great deal. Working with him was very easy and he was able to turn my madness into great ideas. I really can't wait to see the finished product.
At this point I've just finished the roof cover stage and have had very few problems so far, I have a private inspector but he has only found minor issues that are getting rectified with out any dramas.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Hailee W.
Hailee W.Perth, WA

Made the building journey a breeze.

Arthur T.
Arthur T.Perth, WA

Extremely happy with build to date

Our experience to date with Celebration Homes is one of complete satisfaction.
All personnel we have dealt with have been extremely helpful, gone out of their
way to ensure we receive what we want without exception. Completely satisfied
with progress to date. Management of the whole process to date has been
timely and efficient at all times - we couldn't be more pleased.
We have built three time prior to this - this is by far the best, most professional
experience so far - we are very happy.
Thank you - Arthur and Christina Taylor.

Good builder

Hi, its been great experience with celebration. They have perfectly given answer of my all question while building the house. The building supervisor and workmanship are very good and handle all my querry politely. Hugo and his team are so good they have helped me a lot through construction. Highly recommended contractor.

Margs
MargsPerth, WA

One happy customer

I started my journey with Celebration Homes and Will Ehlers in April 2019. I cannot speak highly enough of the professionalism and knowledge that Will showed me. He has been extremely helpful and was always willing to do that extra bit to ensure that the purchase of my land and my plans were exactly what I wanted. He is still in contact with me making sure that my build is stress free and on track. I would have no hesitation recommending Will Ehlers as a consultant or Celebration Homes as a builder. They make a fantastic partnership.

Kez
KezPerth, WA

Brilliant service so far from start to lock up.

Our build with Celebration Homes has been managed extremely well.
As we are just at lock up we can say that so far the quality and workmanship are of a very high standard.
With only a few minor issues the team were fantastic at communicating and finding immediate solutions to our satisfaction.
Ciara has been fantastic with communicating with us, she is very genuine and friendly and very professional so we are extremely satisfied so far.
Final and estimated costs were the same.
We have had a fantastic journey with Celebration Homes so far starting with Quentin at the show home followed by Ciara and her continuous communication and Michael supervising the build.

Laura S
Laura SPerth, WA

Can't believe how easy it was!

Get quotes

Excellent Experience from start to finish

Build was extremely well managed. Sean Oniel was our consultant who has been a dream to deal with. Whenever we had a question or concern Sean would take our calls even after hours and always get the answers we needed. After looking at several other builders we found the quality of workmanship through celebrations leaps and bounds ahead of 90% of there competitors. No hidden costs everything was extremely transparent. Would strongly recommend Sean and the team at celebrations for anyone who may be in the market for a new home.

Matt H.
Matt H.Peel, WA

Very happy customer thus far! Keep up the good work!

This is the fourth house my partner and I have built but the first time we have used Celebration Homes. Hugo the salesman was great and put the best value for money forward to us, no stuffing around. Tessa at prestart listened to what we wanted for our budget and there was no pressure to up sell. Daniel the supervisor has been keeping on top of his trades and we are impressed with the speed of construction. This is the first time with all our builds and renovations that I have felt relaxed and enjoying the experience. Would highly recommend them from the experience so far.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Smooth, easy process, fantastic customer service!

We are in the construction phase and have had a near perfect experience so far. Darryn Jones went out of his way to ensure that we were happy with our custom design, and thought of all the "extras" we needed to make our house a home. His professionalism and enthusiasm helped us make the decision to build with Celebrations, and we are so excited to see our dream home come to life. The build process has also been smooth, and much quicker than we expected, and we have had non-stop communication from our client liaison, Natalie Sawford, which adds to the ease of it all. Thank you so much!

Budiyono
BudiyonoPerth, WA

Perfect for me, dont think it can go any better than this.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Darryn jones is the man for a great deal...!

Very happy to date with the process, been kept in the loop re what is happening at all times. We ended up a a little over budget but this was down to us wanting some personal up grades. In my humble opinion you cant go wrong with celebrations homes for cost,speed and good old fashioned customer service. Would highly recommend Darryn Jones a s sales person.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Excellent service and Customized design to our requirements

I am a happy customer of celebrations Homes. I met Darryn (Sales rep) in a casual Home display visit and never thought I will end up constructing with him. Darryn was very helpful and responsive. He understood my customized requirements and worked in very details to meet them. I cant think of any thing better than Darryn in dealing and design management.
Price was also very competitive.
Overall very good experience.

Great experience

Gill
GillPerth, WA

A quality construction and a great workmanship was achieved by Celebration Homes .As a first home owner it was very exciting for us but we could not imagine without the help and fair guidence of Jeet Butter.was very friendly supportive to work with and helpfull through the whole process from selection till building he kept me posted timely. And also thanks Daniel and Natalie for for best customer service and great cumnications

Amazing experience

We are currently building our first ever home and have chosen celebration homes, every single person we have spoken to from the very start have been both accomodating to our needs and very professional. Jason, our sales person went above and beyond for us in the beggining, and throughout the bulid thus far, whether it be negotiating or just general enquires he is just a phone call away.
We are loving seeing our house come together so fast, and of an incredibly high standard and absolutely can't wait until it is finished.
The price we paid, for what we have got is amazing and we are over the moon to be buliding with celebration homes. There attention to detail, Fast construction, and professional workers are a credit to the company.

David.
David.Perth, WA

Slab down and walls going up!

Amazing

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Service Service Service. Top Notch.

From the start until mid-construction, the best thing about Celebration Homes is the customer service. From the front desk, to the sales manager, to the pre-start consultant and the site managers, they are what made the experience so far the most enjoyable and relaxing. The constant updates really help to reassure us as to what's going on and we never felt abandoned or left alone! So far, no issues with workmanship, but it looks to be well on track so far.

Find the right Home Builder