Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Flooring

Soph
SophPerth

Amazing build!

Ask for Nat Wild! She was the most supportive and helpful client liaison, and we feel so lucky to have stumbled upon her in a display home. My partner and I have been in our house for over four months now, and it was the best decision we made to build. The process was smooth from the start and four months in, we haven't had any structural issues with the house. We would definitely build again with Celebration Homes.

good start

Our experience so far with Celebration Homes & Jen as our main contact/sales consultant has been excellent and hassle free.
Jen is on the ball , friendly, and quick to respond to queries with answers that show experience & knowledge.
Home Collective at the builder's hq is very impressive & they look after you well there too.
All in all it is a good building experience.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Brett really looked after us

This is the second time we are building with Celebration Homes. Brett is a wonderful trustworthy and approachable sales consultant. When we had to contact Brett by email he always replied promptly. He was also available to answer any phone calls on the weekend. I am very happy and satisfied with his service, and will recommend Brett to anyone looking to build a house. We look forward to the journey ahead, and with the team at Celebrations' we know we are in good hands.

Homes by Natalie

I came across Nat on social media and decided to reach out, best decision ever!! All it took was one meeting to be sold on her and our land in Darch. Plus it always feels like you are catching up with a close friend rather than a “salesperson”. Nat doesn’t put any pressure on you and let’s you lead the entire time. Nothing but good things about our experience so far!

Tehlia
TehliaPerth, WA

Homes by Natalie - 10/10 would recommend

Having nearly built before and having a terrible experience and ending I was very nervous about doing it again and this time on my own. I found Homes by Natalie on IG and knew from our first meeting that she would help to make this process a positive one and support me every step of the way. Nat is responsive, let’s me ask all the questions, caring, supportive, not pushy and friendly and that’s exactly what I needed. She has helped me design what I was looking for in my home and took that to make a floor plan. There was a minor issue with the floor plan but, Nat offered different options to come up with a solution. I am actually looking forward to building with Natalie and Celebrations.

Dewi Ruvaida
Dewi RuvaidaPerth, WA

The Great Team

My first home on my own, I am very happy with the end of result. Definitely will build with Celebration if ever get the change to do it again. My home consultant, Homes by Natalie was so helpful and a great listener. Overall very satisfied with the work they done!!

Ebony
EbonyPerth, WA

Peace of mind

This is the first property that I’ll own and I was so nervous about choosing the right builder and starting the building process but since my first meeting with Pryncess I’ve have such peace of mind. Pryncess has been so amazing with walking me through this whole process and with answering any little question that I have had. I’ve had such amazing experiences and feel that I can’t recommend celebration homes enough!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

Nathan S.22 Dec 2021
the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Adam
AdamPerth, WA

Awesome job and stress free

I must say I was nervous coming into building a house and scared of the process and everything to come with it, Nat made all this go away from the get go! She simplified it all down for me and made it very stress free she is very good at what she does and shows pure passion in the her work
Couldn’t recommend here enough ! Thanks for everything and making building fun and easy !

Sarn bates
Sarn batesPerth, WA

Fantastic service!

Natalie wild was beyond fantastic from the get go always available to get in contact all hours of the day would recommend her services 100% to anyone so easy to communicate with none of the pushy sales man pitch she made the whole process easy and smooth and so helpful with making making changes to the house designs she’ll not disappoint #celebrationhomes

The Lyalls
The LyallsPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Cam has been awesome to deal with right from the very first moment we walked into the Burnleigh Display home at Treeby. Even though we had not even sold our home yet we just knew we had to #comebuildwithcam. Cameron really wants what's best for his clients and it has shown throughout the entire design process. Even after numerous changes to our design Cam was happy to keep going back to the drawing board until we got it right.

Awesome builder.

Best Build Ever. Celebration Homes are fantastic and highly recommend to anyone. Built before but this time round was so much better. The quality of the workmanship was the best. Our supervisor Daniel was amazing always ringing back asap and very helpful through the whole process.
Please consider Celebration Homes foe your next build.

Aaron W.
Aaron W.Peel, WA

Dan James

We are very happy we have chosen Celebration Homes for our first home build.

I would like to give a MASSIVE SHOUT-OUT to Dan James. We are very impressed with the amount of knowledge, experience, guidance, ease of process given to us and peace of mind knowing we have chosen an excellent builder we can trust.

Cheers Dan you Legend !!!

John Tringham
John TringhamDarwin, NT

Legends!!

We are very very happy so far with everything celebration homes have done. Mark is an absolute legend and was straight down the line.

I had to do pre start on my own as we live in the NT and didn’t want to bring the wife and kids in case of a lockdown happening.

I did the pre start in the amazing new showroom.
Asseel was unbelievable helpful and very professional. She help me with all my selections and really couldn’t of done without her! Great job pal!!!
All the staff were fantastic

Thanks guys

Excellent work

We are so delighted to be building with Celebration Homes! So far the management of our build is going great and we are very happy. The company is amazing as they accommodated our needs and any issues that occurred was dealt with quickly. We will definitely be building with you guys in the future!

Liam
LiamPerth, WA

Great service and value

Had a great experience with Josh really help us get what we wanted for the price we wanted.Was very well guided through the whole process and liked the way Josh ask what we wanted and then looked through floor plans that fit that. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Eric Lim
Eric LimPerth, WA

Great workmanship and quality

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

It has been an absolute pleasure to work with Celebration Homes. This is my first home and Brett Spagnolo was incredibly accommodating and personalised the experience for us. He has been considerate to myself, and my parents, including accommodating for our schedules, specific design choices, and balancing those different wants in the build.

We did not think some items on our wishlist would be feasible but Brett delivered for us and then some. His perseverance, honesty and openness has made this process - which before beginning heard could be difficult - enjoyable. I would highly recommend Celebration Homes to friends, family, and strangers looking to build.

Alkesh Patel
Alkesh PatelPerth, WA

Our 2nd build and we living our dream, thanks to celebrations Homes.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

All signed up and excited

We have signed up for our new home and block with much thanks to Steve Johnstone for the work he put in helping with the changes we wanted and helping with the block
The display house in Treeby is awesome so it gives me great confidence that our new home will be everything we want
Now we just have to go through Pre Construction and just wait for the land to be developed so we can see some action
Thanks again Steve
Kyle and Jackie

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Amazing attention to detail and supportive

Our process with celebration homes so far has been amazing, everything we’ve asked for has been met and planned without any hesitation. The attention to detail to find exactly what we want in a family home was superb, everything felt natural and not rushed. Our building consultant was excellent and always kept us informed. We can’t wait for the next stage of our build!

Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.Perth, WA

Dream House!

I am so excited to have been able to go through the experience of building with celebrations, I wouldn’t have it any other way. The whole journey everyone has been so helpful and very supportive along the way. I have had a couple of hiccups along the road but nothing that couldn’t have been organised or sorted with my site supervisor or my client liaison. Overall my house is exactly how I planned for it at the pre start and the quality of products and service that has used and displayed is just incredible. My client liaison has been sending me updates very frequently constantly keeping me up to date with construction and available to answer any and every question I throw at her. Absolute gem!

Jeeva
JeevaPerth, WA

Reliable builder with excellent team

Clinton (Manager) took 6 months (including Christmas holidays) to complete. Celebration homes has standard workmanship with realistic handover date. I signed Building contract on 10 June 2020, after the announcement of the grant. Date of settlement was on 09 Oct 2020. The key was handed over on 16 April 2021.

Satisfied customer

My building experience with Celebration homes has been superb so far. They have been professional and reliable thorough out. Every progress of the build has been communicated clearly. My client Liason has been constantly sending me updates and so far I have no issues with it. So excited for the next stage of the build.

Great Experience

Our expeience with Celebration Homes has been nothing but positive. Just when we were ready to give up looking, Scott Cunningham found us our dream block and house to match and he was just as excited about it as we were. He made sure the process was nice and easy and helped us to make changes to the house design to fit our lives - nothing was too hard. Scott kept our budget in mind while making sure we didnt have to compromise. Were looking forward to the full Celebration Homes experience.

Our forever home