Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 2 of 2)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

tasha8791

tasha8791DUNCRAIG

Very bad Service, not a happy client at all

Bps1186

Bps1186Perth

Lies, lies, lies

Terrible

well the tiler finished his job (nice job) then the plumber went in and ripped the tiles of the wall including plaster and render in the bathroom and laundry, don't know why. Asked for an entrance to wardrobe to be fixed up as it was so far out of level you couldn't miss it, wish I hadn't as it looks worse now. The kitchen bench has scratches and a chip in it as the (tradies) have used it for a work bench, the front door rattles and is warped, and they still haven't finished . Well we paid for a new house but will end up with a repaired piece of crud
nothing now
nobody from celebration will take any responsibility or will they talk over any problems you have with the quality of the house

Home Builders

Find out how Celebration Homes compares to other Home Builders

not_celebrating

not_celebratingAU

Celebrations Homes - Beware!!

Site work problems

I think the problems at least with my home started with the site work.
I witnessed this on my home and 3 others in the area. That instead of removing rubble from the site and replacing with clean fill that they dig a hole to get clean sand, they then pour the rubble in to the hole and put the clean sand on top. On my block the hole was over 3m deep.
I approached the supervisor with this information and he said that its normal and this is what they do. The sand is not compacted every meter as the hole is filled as it should be.

tommy19

tommy19

Terrible

House started in November 2007 and I feel like I've supervised the house myself as the Celebration supervisor never picked any shoddy workmanship up, I had to ring the office - the plaster on the walls is shocking
none, I'm annoyed
still waiting for my house to be finished.

Home Builders

Find out how Celebration Homes compares to other Home Builders

chessnut

chessnut

Terrible

No after service from deposit paid and contract signed. Its been 4.7 months since we have heard from celebration homes.
Good Sales man good design, signed up in december 2009
Took our deposit in December, sign contracts in December 2009. Havent heard from them since and its April 19th 2010 nothing zilch. Pre start call still waiting.

Taryn

Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378

donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.