Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

Excellent Service!!

Denise
DenisePerth, WA

Great Listener

Scott Cunningham has made the process soooo easy for me. Scott is a great listener and has taken on board all of our requirements and has made some fantastic suggestions and changes to suit our needs. We have been so impressed and have felt so supported during the initial stages.

Excellent service

Celebrations managed it very well. I have no complaints about workmanship. During pre and post-construction if we identify any issues our client liaison officer (Kim Hambiger) contacts the site Supervisor Clint and it will be addressed immediately. There was no hidden or extra cost other than the prior agreed amount.

Jamie
Jamie

Overall can't fault to much...I'm happy!

Overall the build was good, like every bulk home builder there is little problems, most were fixed in a timely matter, corey the site manager seemed very helpful in what he could do, the office was also pretty good, overall I am happy, would I use celebrations again? Yeah I would,
Being a plumber myself the type of plumbing used throughout house is the LAST type of fittings etc I would use but other then that I'm a happy customer.

Cheers celebrations

Tymikka S.
Tymikka S.Perth, WA

Don’t give dates if you won’t stick to them

Esmie
EsmiePerth, WA

Awesome service

Jessica Rodgers keep us up to date with every part of our process. Even though we are only at slab level and there have been delays getting to the bricklaying stage, I would still recommend Celebration Homes as they were the only builders willing to assist us with a custom design to fit on our unique lot.

Ruby
RubyPerth, WA

Only the start of my new journey

Going into this with no experience or knowledge whatsoever Mike has made me feel more comfortable with understanding the process at finer detail. He’s been very pleasant to deal with ,very knowledgeable and has answered all questions that I’ve had. unfortunately after looking into my situation further it turned out I was a better fit for something else.

Build StagePre-Construction

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Tara
Tara Perth, WA

Been really happy with the build, only 2 items so far that need attention.

Really happy with the office team and email replies, really happy with our building supervisor.
We have a crack in our kitchen top that needs fixing by The Maker and they also had to replace the cupboards as they were a different colour. One power point tripped the house and we need this replaced.

AISHWARIYANAND PATEL
AISHWARIYANAND PATELPerth, WA

Well organised. Good builder who lives to its reputation. Most recommended.

Very good service and responsive to the customer needs and constraints. Jeet, Clinton and Jess has been a bliss. Well managed project. Still need to see post construction service though.
Celebration was responsive to the minor items picked up during the construction. Fastest build I have ever seen in my life 4.5months. Yes -4.5 months from Slab to Key handover. Great care for customer by Jeet, Clinton and Jessica. We recommend this contractor if someone is looking for hassle free and great quality house with value for money.

dave
davePeel, WA

Great experience and Build

Would gave given 5 stars if review was only for sales man Cameron Illingworth who was fantastic from star to finish would have given 5 stars for whole experience except for the last couple of weeks only small things but would have liked them t9o have been done before hand over dont het me wrong our house is amazing and would totally recommend these guys to anybody in fact a work colleague is now building with them after i recommended themthanks for a great house and the best buildomg experience weve had this is the 4th house weve built and these guys are by far the best thanks guys

Ajo
AjoPerth, WA

Perfect Building Experience

Our first home

Kim Wong
Kim WongPerth, WA

Beautiful Homes with great customer service

Melisa M.
Melisa M.Perth, WA

Happy with the service

Jason was very helpful throughout the reconstruction process.He was helpful in helping us choose the house we want and was also able to tailor it according to what we wanted. For the next stage we worked with Natalie and Daniel, both of them were very pleasant to work with which made the journey less stressful. Even though the process was without its hiccups, overall Celebration Homes has been superb and really helpful. We are happy to be moving into our new place

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Excellent customer service, great inclusions.

I am at the stage of signing my HIA contract so I can’t comment on everything yet but so far the build has been well managed despite COVID19 interruptions. Cam, my building consultant is extremely knowledgeable and has been very easy to contact when I’ve had the odd questions along the way. I haven’t seen the final cost yet but initial costs were reasonable and some excellent inclusions were provided.
With the service I’ve received so far I’m looking forward to pre-start and everything to follow!

Taryn
Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle
Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378
donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.

CategoryHome Builders