Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Brett Spagnolo - Most genuine salesperson of all time.

Abegail V.
Abegail V.Perth, WA

A company worthy of your trust.

We are now awaiting for slab down and so far the entire team has been excellent. Since we first met our consultant, we knew we chose a reliable and trustworthy company. He has made us feel well looked after as we move along our building journey. Truly grateful for him. Minor hiccups were managed quite well and communications have been quite impressive so far.

Wonderful experience to date just wish we won’t encounter much more delays due to current influx of home builds. We certainly can’t wait for the actual construction to commence!

Steph Trott
Steph TrottPerth, WA

Excellent Update and Great Support

We are currently building with Celebrations and so far their service has been amazing. This is our first time building so naturally we are nervous and have no idea what we are doing but Sarah and her team have been amazing. We are constantly getting updates and so far have no complaints what so ever. Highly recommend Celebration Homes, going to their new office in Leederville is next level and been the best experience.

Rob Kirkpatrick
Rob KirkpatrickPerth, WA

House received in condition to my expectations at an acceptable price

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

Great service and was treated with respect

Carrie was so professional and shared my enthusiasm for my new home. She was realistic with my choices as well as gave honest opinions of my colour choices. The process was explained well. I was also made to feel welcome at Home Collective. The whole experience was very enjoyable as well.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

I don’t anymore need to say “ I’m all good just looking around” to now “ LETS BUILD A HOME”

Continuing Great Experience

This is the second time we have built with this company and they continue to impress with their quality and customer service. Jason has been a great help with all his experience in helping us in the initial stages of the build and helping us get what we wanted. On top of this their new selection facility and consultants have been amazing and Carrie, helped us picking the best things to go in our new home to make it look and feel nice. Overall they have continued to improve their overall customer service and workmanship and I would always highly recommend them to anyone thinking of building.

James
JamesPerth, WA

Pre Construction Review

My first time building and have recently completed my pre-start so looking forward to starting building soon.
My new homes consultant has been great from the start. He's always able to answer any of my questions and offer good advice which has made the process so far a very good one.

Pre-Construction Review

My consultant has been super helpful and attentive through the pre-construction process. They have been happy to help with any questions and issues in a timely manner. Our requests have been accommodated to at every step and have made the entire process as stress free as possible. Would recommend to <b>anyone.

Great experience

I started the process of building with Celebration homes in January. Just went through prestart with Carrie Swanson! She had really good insight as to what would work well in my home, practically and aesthetically. She’s been a great help so far and I can’t wait to start the build!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Corey Davies
Corey DaviesPerth, WA

Welcoming, Patient and Committed

Met Josh on day 1 of our first home journey, He went above and beyond our expectations for what the “first home experience” should be along with the fact he made us comfortable and laugh was ultimately the decision we decided to go with Celebration Homes. We can not thank him enough for making this a blast so far.

Laura
LauraPerth, WA

My pre-start experience

Trent Bird
Trent BirdPilbara, WA

Pre construction review

As a first builder I had many questions. My new homes consultant has always gone above and beyond to answer my questions and get back to me with accurate and helpful advice. You can tell his diligence to helping people/clients and his knowledge and experience made the journey a easy one!
Cheers Mate

Myella Estate
Myella EstatePerth, WA

Jeet Singh - Excellence in Customer Service

While our build has not yet commenced and we are only in the initial stages of style consult and pre-start, the personal commitment and efforts from Jeet have been impressive. From our initial meeting, when we were first evaluating our options, he made us feel comfortable and was the reason we chose to go with Celebration homes. Very valuable asset to have in the team and representing Celebration Homes. He continues to go out of his way to ensure any queries we have are resolved.
While I have owned numerous properties, this is my first build. We hope that as we progress into build stage, our experience remains as positive.

Great work

We started our home building journey with CH. We are very happy and satisfied so far. Jeet is very knowledgeable and experienced and is helping us in our initial stage. He also been amazing and right guidance to our needs to find a right block for us. It’s just a great happy beginning and look forward to have a beautiful dream home. It is very professional and friendly service. I am confident they will exceed our expectations based on the process so far. Proud to be associated with CH and Jeet for his great work.

Taryn
Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle
Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378
donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.

CategoryHome Builders