Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Robin Tana
Robin TanaPerth, WA

Choosing to build Celebration Homes.

Vivian L.
Vivian L.Darwin, NT

Most trusted builder

We are living in Darwin and we are planning to move back to Perth. We went to the display village and we are so lucky to meet Steve Johnstone . We had a bit rough journey in buying the land and Steve is always here for us and help us deal with the developer. He answered all our questions promptly and provided us all the information. He is very professional and he absolutely gain out trust. We are living away from Perth but we still believe Steve will help us put everything in place. Thankyou so much for how many nights’ work for us.We are so glad we chose Celebration Homes and Steve .

KazDan
KazDanPerth, WA

Our Experience so far !!

We want to share our experience so far with Sean O’Neill at Celebration Homes. We met with Sean for a chat about building our family home and he has been absolutely exceptional from day one. Sean has beyond exceeded all our expectations, been super supportive and very helpful with all of our queries. Sean is always quick to respond and provide regular updates. We are absolutely stocked with Sean's work and we could not recommend him enough! Sean definitely knows his stuff and goes out of his way to make his clients happy. He makes the stressful times so much easier with support, advice and lots of laughter. So far our experience with Celebration homes has been extremely positive and we cannot wait to see our new family home!

Highly recommend - Easy to work with, Great Outcome

After finishing my build with Celebrations, I am extremely happy with how everything turned out. My building supervisor Dan was extremely helpful, and made the process go over very smoothly from start to finish. The attention to detail in all aspects made the final outcome 10/10. Any hiccup along the way was identified, and worked around to make sure it was fixed promptly.

I would definitely recommend Celebrations to any other first home builder who is unsure who to go with.

Maddy
MaddyPerth, WA

So easy and straight forward

Soph
SophPerth

Amazing build!

Ask for Nat Wild! She was the most supportive and helpful client liaison, and we feel so lucky to have stumbled upon her in a display home. My partner and I have been in our house for over four months now, and it was the best decision we made to build. The process was smooth from the start and four months in, we haven't had any structural issues with the house. We would definitely build again with Celebration Homes.

good start

Our experience so far with Celebration Homes & Jen as our main contact/sales consultant has been excellent and hassle free.
Jen is on the ball , friendly, and quick to respond to queries with answers that show experience & knowledge.
Home Collective at the builder's hq is very impressive & they look after you well there too.
All in all it is a good building experience.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Brett really looked after us

This is the second time we are building with Celebration Homes. Brett is a wonderful trustworthy and approachable sales consultant. When we had to contact Brett by email he always replied promptly. He was also available to answer any phone calls on the weekend. I am very happy and satisfied with his service, and will recommend Brett to anyone looking to build a house. We look forward to the journey ahead, and with the team at Celebrations' we know we are in good hands.

Homes by Natalie

I came across Nat on social media and decided to reach out, best decision ever!! All it took was one meeting to be sold on her and our land in Darch. Plus it always feels like you are catching up with a close friend rather than a “salesperson”. Nat doesn’t put any pressure on you and let’s you lead the entire time. Nothing but good things about our experience so far!

Tehlia
TehliaPerth, WA

Homes by Natalie - 10/10 would recommend

Having nearly built before and having a terrible experience and ending I was very nervous about doing it again and this time on my own. I found Homes by Natalie on IG and knew from our first meeting that she would help to make this process a positive one and support me every step of the way. Nat is responsive, let’s me ask all the questions, caring, supportive, not pushy and friendly and that’s exactly what I needed. She has helped me design what I was looking for in my home and took that to make a floor plan. There was a minor issue with the floor plan but, Nat offered different options to come up with a solution. I am actually looking forward to building with Natalie and Celebrations.

Dewi Ruvaida
Dewi RuvaidaPerth, WA

The Great Team

My first home on my own, I am very happy with the end of result. Definitely will build with Celebration if ever get the change to do it again. My home consultant, Homes by Natalie was so helpful and a great listener. Overall very satisfied with the work they done!!

Ebony
EbonyPerth, WA

Peace of mind

This is the first property that I’ll own and I was so nervous about choosing the right builder and starting the building process but since my first meeting with Pryncess I’ve have such peace of mind. Pryncess has been so amazing with walking me through this whole process and with answering any little question that I have had. I’ve had such amazing experiences and feel that I can’t recommend celebration homes enough!

Adam
AdamPerth, WA

Awesome job and stress free

I must say I was nervous coming into building a house and scared of the process and everything to come with it, Nat made all this go away from the get go! She simplified it all down for me and made it very stress free she is very good at what she does and shows pure passion in the her work
Couldn’t recommend here enough ! Thanks for everything and making building fun and easy !

Sarn bates
Sarn batesPerth, WA

Fantastic service!

Natalie wild was beyond fantastic from the get go always available to get in contact all hours of the day would recommend her services 100% to anyone so easy to communicate with none of the pushy sales man pitch she made the whole process easy and smooth and so helpful with making making changes to the house designs she’ll not disappoint #celebrationhomes

The Lyalls
The LyallsPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Cam has been awesome to deal with right from the very first moment we walked into the Burnleigh Display home at Treeby. Even though we had not even sold our home yet we just knew we had to #comebuildwithcam. Cameron really wants what's best for his clients and it has shown throughout the entire design process. Even after numerous changes to our design Cam was happy to keep going back to the drawing board until we got it right.

Build StagePre-Construction

Taryn
Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle
Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378
donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.

CategoryHome Builders