Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

A builder I’d always recommend to friends and family

Alesha
AleshaPerth, WA

Amazing customer service!

We have had great customer service since being in preconstruction! Yasemin Wood and Jade Croxall have been wonderful with communication, their response timeframes are exceptional.
We look forward to the construction phase and hope we continue to have the fantastic service we have had to date.
Well done ladies, you are an asset to the Ops Team.

Froy
FroyWestern Australia

Superb first stage of my home building journey!

At first, I was hesitant to build my house but thanks to Celebration Homes for changing my perspective, especially to Yasemin and other staff for working so efficiently. So far everything is running smoothly and always meets my expectations. So excited to see my house rising with stress-free and memorable building journey.

Katrina De Los Reyes
Katrina De Los ReyesPerth, WA

It’s Amazing working with Celebration

It’s been amazing so far working with the staffs. All the staffs (Jeet, Marijke, and Charlotte)has been very good, efficient and fast processing my application.
They are very approachable and wonderful working with them. They listen to my request and plans and make sure it is being implemented and done.
Their office is massive and looks like 5 star hotel. So cool!!

Asty
AstyAU

PERFECT first stage

Pre-construction review

Jason has been amazing throughout the process of changing the design for our dream home and answering all our questions. He explains everything clearly and responds promptly. I would definitely recommend Jason and Celebration Homes to our friends and family. We are looking forward to the next step in building our home.

Super impressed so far!

We have just finished pre construction and have been very impressed so far (with both Chris and Celebration homes). Chris listened to every one of our needs and did what was in his control to meet those requests, or made suggestions where our ideas didn't work. The options available to us were great and the communication has been second to none. We were never made to feel rushed or pressured into making decisions. We can't wait for the next stage :) We would highly recommend

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020

Hee-Gyun Y.

Pre-Construction Stage Review

Layne
LaynePerth, WA

My own slice of paradise.

The whole process with Celebration Homes and Resolve Finance was great. I was well informed during the pre-start and finance process. Resolve did an great job in finding me a bank that would support my finance needs. Celebration people were great, from the pre-start- do handover. The admin team always had me up to date and would answer any questions I had. My site super was also great and was in constant contact with me during the build.

Happy Lo
Happy LoPerth, WA

Fantastic service

I cannot state enough the gratitude I feel for the help and encouragement I have received in the somewhat daunting stages of preparing to build a home on my own in the later stages of my life. It has been exciting and overwhelming at times, but the calmness and professionalism of the wonderful staff at Celebration Homes has been superb. Thanks to them I have no doubts at all that I have made the right decision. Thank you Celebration Homes!

Build StagePre-Construction

Come Build with Cam

Mel Tranter
Mel TranterPerth, WA

Happy clients!

As first time home builders/ buyers, we were quite nervous about starting the process. After being referred to and having our first few meetings, we are now quite comfortable and extremely happy with the service we have received. Our assigned rep is very professional and accommodating. He has gone out of his way to make sure we understand each step and has kept us well informed. We look forward to the next steps of our journey.

Warren H.
Warren H.Perth, WA

Preliminary works contract

Awesome

Building with celebration home 2nd time. Jeet Singh once again looking after us and he helped us to find a block and house design. Last time 2 years ago when we build with celebration very impressed with quality work and how fast we get our house key . Throughout house building journey Jeet Singh always happy to assist if we have any questions. Hopefully this house journey going to be smooth like last one That is the other reason we back again and once again we get treated well and loyal thanks Jeet

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Our experience with Nat Wild was the best!

We honestly had the best experience building with Celebration homes. From the initial designing process with Nat to the building stage with our site supervisor Dan Ramsay, we were constantly kept informed and any questions or queries were followed up straight away. Nat went above and beyond our expectations to make sure we got the perfect home. We currently have family and friends who are building with other companies who are not happy with their service, we are so grateful to have had an experience we can't complain about! Thanks again to the Celebrations team :)

Build StagePost-Construction
Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Excellent Customer Service, Highly recommended!

Vivian L.
Vivian L.Darwin, NT

Most trusted builder

We are living in Darwin and we are planning to move back to Perth. We went to the display village and we are so lucky to meet Steve Johnstone . We had a bit rough journey in buying the land and Steve is always here for us and help us deal with the developer. He answered all our questions promptly and provided us all the information. He is very professional and he absolutely gain out trust. We are living away from Perth but we still believe Steve will help us put everything in place. Thankyou so much for how many nights’ work for us.We are so glad we chose Celebration Homes and Steve .

KazDan
KazDanPerth, WA

Our Experience so far !!

We want to share our experience so far with Sean O’Neill at Celebration Homes. We met with Sean for a chat about building our family home and he has been absolutely exceptional from day one. Sean has beyond exceeded all our expectations, been super supportive and very helpful with all of our queries. Sean is always quick to respond and provide regular updates. We are absolutely stocked with Sean's work and we could not recommend him enough! Sean definitely knows his stuff and goes out of his way to make his clients happy. He makes the stressful times so much easier with support, advice and lots of laughter. So far our experience with Celebration homes has been extremely positive and we cannot wait to see our new family home!

Highly recommend - Easy to work with, Great Outcome

After finishing my build with Celebrations, I am extremely happy with how everything turned out. My building supervisor Dan was extremely helpful, and made the process go over very smoothly from start to finish. The attention to detail in all aspects made the final outcome 10/10. Any hiccup along the way was identified, and worked around to make sure it was fixed promptly.

I would definitely recommend Celebrations to any other first home builder who is unsure who to go with.

Maddy
MaddyPerth, WA

So easy and straight forward

Soph
SophPerth

Amazing build!

Ask for Nat Wild! She was the most supportive and helpful client liaison, and we feel so lucky to have stumbled upon her in a display home. My partner and I have been in our house for over four months now, and it was the best decision we made to build. The process was smooth from the start and four months in, we haven't had any structural issues with the house. We would definitely build again with Celebration Homes.

good start

Our experience so far with Celebration Homes & Jen as our main contact/sales consultant has been excellent and hassle free.
Jen is on the ball , friendly, and quick to respond to queries with answers that show experience & knowledge.
Home Collective at the builder's hq is very impressive & they look after you well there too.
All in all it is a good building experience.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Brett really looked after us

This is the second time we are building with Celebration Homes. Brett is a wonderful trustworthy and approachable sales consultant. When we had to contact Brett by email he always replied promptly. He was also available to answer any phone calls on the weekend. I am very happy and satisfied with his service, and will recommend Brett to anyone looking to build a house. We look forward to the journey ahead, and with the team at Celebrations' we know we are in good hands.

Homes by Natalie

I came across Nat on social media and decided to reach out, best decision ever!! All it took was one meeting to be sold on her and our land in Darch. Plus it always feels like you are catching up with a close friend rather than a “salesperson”. Nat doesn’t put any pressure on you and let’s you lead the entire time. Nothing but good things about our experience so far!

Find the right Home Builder