Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Layne
LaynePerth, WA

My own slice of paradise.

The whole process with Celebration Homes and Resolve Finance was great. I was well informed during the pre-start and finance process. Resolve did an great job in finding me a bank that would support my finance needs. Celebration people were great, from the pre-start- do handover. The admin team always had me up to date and would answer any questions I had. My site super was also great and was in constant contact with me during the build.

Construction End DateOctober 2021
Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Our experience with Nat Wild was the best!

We honestly had the best experience building with Celebration homes. From the initial designing process with Nat to the building stage with our site supervisor Dan Ramsay, we were constantly kept informed and any questions or queries were followed up straight away. Nat went above and beyond our expectations to make sure we got the perfect home. We currently have family and friends who are building with other companies who are not happy with their service, we are so grateful to have had an experience we can't complain about! Thanks again to the Celebrations team :)

Highly recommend - Easy to work with, Great Outcome

After finishing my build with Celebrations, I am extremely happy with how everything turned out. My building supervisor Dan was extremely helpful, and made the process go over very smoothly from start to finish. The attention to detail in all aspects made the final outcome 10/10. Any hiccup along the way was identified, and worked around to make sure it was fixed promptly.

I would definitely recommend Celebrations to any other first home builder who is unsure who to go with.

Maddy
MaddyPerth, WA

So easy and straight forward

Soph
SophPerth

Amazing build!

Ask for Nat Wild! She was the most supportive and helpful client liaison, and we feel so lucky to have stumbled upon her in a display home. My partner and I have been in our house for over four months now, and it was the best decision we made to build. The process was smooth from the start and four months in, we haven't had any structural issues with the house. We would definitely build again with Celebration Homes.

Construction End DateMarch 2021
Dewi Ruvaida
Dewi RuvaidaPerth, WA

The Great Team

My first home on my own, I am very happy with the end of result. Definitely will build with Celebration if ever get the change to do it again. My home consultant, Homes by Natalie was so helpful and a great listener. Overall very satisfied with the work they done!!

Awesome builder.

Best Build Ever. Celebration Homes are fantastic and highly recommend to anyone. Built before but this time round was so much better. The quality of the workmanship was the best. Our supervisor Daniel was amazing always ringing back asap and very helpful through the whole process.
Please consider Celebration Homes foe your next build.

Construction End DateSeptember 2021

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020

Eric LimPerth, WA

Great workmanship and quality

Alkesh Patel
Alkesh PatelPerth, WA

Our 2nd build and we living our dream, thanks to celebrations Homes.

Construction End DateJanuary 2021

Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.Perth, WA

Dream House!

I am so excited to have been able to go through the experience of building with celebrations, I wouldn’t have it any other way. The whole journey everyone has been so helpful and very supportive along the way. I have had a couple of hiccups along the road but nothing that couldn’t have been organised or sorted with my site supervisor or my client liaison. Overall my house is exactly how I planned for it at the pre start and the quality of products and service that has used and displayed is just incredible. My client liaison has been sending me updates very frequently constantly keeping me up to date with construction and available to answer any and every question I throw at her. Absolute gem!

Construction End DateAugust 2022

Jeeva
JeevaPerth, WA

Reliable builder with excellent team

Clinton (Manager) took 6 months (including Christmas holidays) to complete. Celebration homes has standard workmanship with realistic handover date. I signed Building contract on 10 June 2020, after the announcement of the grant. Date of settlement was on 09 Oct 2020. The key was handed over on 16 April 2021.

Construction End DateApril 2021

stuart s.
stuart s.Perth, WA

Quality company and wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Rob Kirkpatrick
Rob KirkpatrickPerth, WA

House received in condition to my expectations at an acceptable price

Great Building Experience!!

Since I started building with Celebration homes my experience with them has been flawless. New homes consultant Jen has been such a delight to work with. She went above and beyond to ensure my house was exactly what I imagined and walked with me through the whole process. She was professional, knowledgeable and a great communicator. Thanks to Michael (site manager), prestart (Rachel), Evie (client liaison) and everyone else that worked on my house. Great communication, professional and always available to ask questions. Will definitely recommend celebration homes to anyone looking to build. They promised and delivered on time to a high standard. Glad I chose celebration homes to build my house.

Raj
RajPerth, WA

Excellent service

Our new home consultant Jen Keenan. I met her at display home, right from first meeting she helped lot till end. She is very experienced and working as a what we expect.... Our lovely home has been completed by celebration homes. They done wonderful job from start to finish.
Special thanks to Jen, Evie, Natalie sawford, Kyle nowonthy and all team.
Keeping us informed about the build every step of the way either through there internet service or personal contact and there quality of workmanship very good .

Construction End DateFebruary 2021

Taryn
Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle
Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378
donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.

CategoryHome Builders