Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

So much more than a house!

My partner and I had been dreaming of owning our first home for quite sometime, but were always so stressed about unexpected costs and of the whole process in large. Pryncess got rid of any worry we may have had and became a great support for us when deciding of what sort of home we wanted. She was there 24/7, and was always so positive and shared our excitement. As soon as we met we knew we wanted to work with Pryncess, it was never just a sale and it was never boring. We are over the moon and cannot wait for our home completion. Thank you Pryncess, thank you celebrations.

Review

We are just under a week into the journey the process of building has been amazing so far, feeling supported and well informed about the wide range of choices available to us. We are very pleased with the wide range of standard inclusions available and look forward to the road ahead.

Great communication - Excellent customer service

Extremely happy with the build progress so far, almost at lock up stage. Every stage of the build was communicated clearly and have had consistent updates with progress throughout the entire process. Client liaison (Louise) is always quick to respond and has followed up every single question so far!! Very impressed. House is looking great and is expected to finish on schedule, supervisor (Phil), has done a great job juggling all the trades given the bad weather. Very happy with Celebration Homes.

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Amazing team for my first build!

stuart s.
stuart s.Perth, WA

Quality company and wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Jojo and Arah
Jojo and Arah

Great service!

We are very satiesfied with how the Celebration building our first home from the pre start to plate high and now can't wait for the next level, getting more exciting! also we would like to take the opportunity to thanks the Celebration team and to Kim Habiger for her great service and very helpful as well as to provide updates of building on time.

Luke Dostanic
Luke DostanicPerth, WA

Cannot fault this company

We are nearing lockup stage and couldn't be happier with everything so far, the quality of work we've seen so far seems to be spot on, constant emails keeping us updated on what's happening and very quick replies when we have had questions from Evie and others we've had emails from. And very happy with Phil as our builder. Already recommended celebrations to a friend of ours who are looking at the moment.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Definitely Celebrating !

Very happy with the build process at Celebration Homes, no nasty surprises or delays and consistent updates from their team members. Each stage of construction has gone smoothly with minimal items brought up with the site supervisor. Great communication from the team including the site supervisor Kyle.
Cant wait to see the finished product in a few weeks time.

Pinku
PinkuWestern Australia

Terrible

Great service!

Although being very early on in our building journey, our experience with Celebration Homes has been great so far. From meeting our consultant Steve Johnstone at the display home, he has been incredibly patient and transparent with talking us through the build process, what Celebrations could offer and answering all the questions we had about building! Really excited for the next stage of the construction!

Mia Gilvray
Mia GilvrayPerth, WA

Most Genuine Sales Guy “Top Man”

This is our first time looking into buying a home. Not knowing where to start. I can honestly say Steve Johnstone has been the most helpful, caring informative sales person I have met. Steve took time to listen to what we wanted, was able to show me options that can fit our needs, without been pushy. Steve is such a genuine friendly guy, in my husbands words a “Top Man” would highly recommend him. Thank you so much Steve and Celebration Homes, we are looking forward to the journey ahead.

Other Home Builders

Brett Spagnolo - Most genuine salesperson of all time.

Abegail V.
Abegail V.Perth, WA

A company worthy of your trust.

We are now awaiting for slab down and so far the entire team has been excellent. Since we first met our consultant, we knew we chose a reliable and trustworthy company. He has made us feel well looked after as we move along our building journey. Truly grateful for him. Minor hiccups were managed quite well and communications have been quite impressive so far.

Wonderful experience to date just wish we won’t encounter much more delays due to current influx of home builds. We certainly can’t wait for the actual construction to commence!

Steph Trott
Steph TrottPerth, WA

Excellent Update and Great Support

We are currently building with Celebrations and so far their service has been amazing. This is our first time building so naturally we are nervous and have no idea what we are doing but Sarah and her team have been amazing. We are constantly getting updates and so far have no complaints what so ever. Highly recommend Celebration Homes, going to their new office in Leederville is next level and been the best experience.

Rob Kirkpatrick
Rob KirkpatrickPerth, WA

House received in condition to my expectations at an acceptable price

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Great service and was treated with respect

Carrie was so professional and shared my enthusiasm for my new home. She was realistic with my choices as well as gave honest opinions of my colour choices. The process was explained well. I was also made to feel welcome at Home Collective. The whole experience was very enjoyable as well.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

I don’t anymore need to say “ I’m all good just looking around” to now “ LETS BUILD A HOME”

Continuing Great Experience

This is the second time we have built with this company and they continue to impress with their quality and customer service. Jason has been a great help with all his experience in helping us in the initial stages of the build and helping us get what we wanted. On top of this their new selection facility and consultants have been amazing and Carrie, helped us picking the best things to go in our new home to make it look and feel nice. Overall they have continued to improve their overall customer service and workmanship and I would always highly recommend them to anyone thinking of building.

James
JamesPerth, WA

Pre Construction Review

My first time building and have recently completed my pre-start so looking forward to starting building soon.
My new homes consultant has been great from the start. He's always able to answer any of my questions and offer good advice which has made the process so far a very good one.

Pre-Construction Review

My consultant has been super helpful and attentive through the pre-construction process. They have been happy to help with any questions and issues in a timely manner. Our requests have been accommodated to at every step and have made the entire process as stress free as possible. Would recommend to <b>anyone.

Great experience

I started the process of building with Celebration homes in January. Just went through prestart with Carrie Swanson! She had really good insight as to what would work well in my home, practically and aesthetically. She’s been a great help so far and I can’t wait to start the build!

Corey Davies
Corey DaviesPerth, WA

Welcoming, Patient and Committed

Met Josh on day 1 of our first home journey, He went above and beyond our expectations for what the “first home experience” should be along with the fact he made us comfortable and laugh was ultimately the decision we decided to go with Celebration Homes. We can not thank him enough for making this a blast so far.

Laura
LauraPerth, WA

My pre-start experience

Trent Bird
Trent BirdPilbara, WA

Pre construction review

As a first builder I had many questions. My new homes consultant has always gone above and beyond to answer my questions and get back to me with accurate and helpful advice. You can tell his diligence to helping people/clients and his knowledge and experience made the journey a easy one!
Cheers Mate

Myella Estate
Myella EstatePerth, WA

Jeet Singh - Excellence in Customer Service

While our build has not yet commenced and we are only in the initial stages of style consult and pre-start, the personal commitment and efforts from Jeet have been impressive. From our initial meeting, when we were first evaluating our options, he made us feel comfortable and was the reason we chose to go with Celebration homes. Very valuable asset to have in the team and representing Celebration Homes. He continues to go out of his way to ensure any queries we have are resolved.
While I have owned numerous properties, this is my first build. We hope that as we progress into build stage, our experience remains as positive.

Find the right Home Builder