Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Great work

We started our home building journey with CH. We are very happy and satisfied so far. Jeet is very knowledgeable and experienced and is helping us in our initial stage. He also been amazing and right guidance to our needs to find a right block for us. It’s just a great happy beginning and look forward to have a beautiful dream home. It is very professional and friendly service. I am confident they will exceed our expectations based on the process so far. Proud to be associated with CH and Jeet for his great work.

Great Building Experience!!

Since I started building with Celebration homes my experience with them has been flawless. New homes consultant Jen has been such a delight to work with. She went above and beyond to ensure my house was exactly what I imagined and walked with me through the whole process. She was professional, knowledgeable and a great communicator. Thanks to Michael (site manager), prestart (Rachel), Evie (client liaison) and everyone else that worked on my house. Great communication, professional and always available to ask questions. Will definitely recommend celebration homes to anyone looking to build. They promised and delivered on time to a high standard. Glad I chose celebration homes to build my house.

Raj
RajPerth, WA

Excellent service

Our new home consultant Jen Keenan. I met her at display home, right from first meeting she helped lot till end. She is very experienced and working as a what we expect.... Our lovely home has been completed by celebration homes. They done wonderful job from start to finish.
Special thanks to Jen, Evie, Natalie sawford, Kyle nowonthy and all team.
Keeping us informed about the build every step of the way either through there internet service or personal contact and there quality of workmanship very good .

Art n' Lana
Art n' LanaPerth, WA

Professional team

We are having an amazing experience with Gavin. From the very first step, we have been looked after. No question has been left unattended or unanswered. Gavin kept us focused on the important things such as timing and the budget while taking us on the journey of all Celebration Homes products and options.
We visited their display homes and, of course, we were stunned by their new showroom in Leederville which is a new industry standard. Everyone at ABN was very welcoming and helpful. This says a lot about the group's values and principles.
The beginning of our journey with Celebration Homes has been very pleasant. We are looking forward to seeing how it will unfold as we approach other stages as Pre-Start and Building.

Christie H.
Christie H.Perth, WA

On my way to my first home - Yay!

I was struggling to decide which company to go with and then I met Scott Lewis who has kept me calm and sane throughout the whole experience in the sales and pre-construction phase so far. Even through all my silly questions as I am a first home buyer! Thanks for not making me walk this journey alone. Top Work Scott! :)

Extremely happy

Me and my family are very happy with the service provided from celebration homes.
Everything from finding the right block and house package was made extremely easy.
The new facility in Leederville is also amazing and staff are very friendly and welcoming
And being so close to the train station made life a lot easier too

Get quotes

Professional, Helpful, Efficient, Knowledgeable!

I am only at the early stages of my new build. My new homes consultant Mark is fantastic. Very Knowledgeable, Professional & Helpful. After speaking to Mark, I felt very comfortable & new I was going to build with Celebrations homes. Mark as helped me every step of the journey so far, from land & home design. Very patience with all my late changes. Plus passing on his personal experiences from homes he has personally built before. As a FIFO shift worker, Mark has assisted and spoken to me outside of the normal 9-5 hrs. That was really appreciated. Mark has great communication skills & always gives clear directives. The journey so far has been very easy & enjoyable.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Fantasy services from Mark Camaratta and Celebration Homes

This is our second time dealing with New Homes Consultant Mark Camaratta. We are very happy with his professionalism and services when we first built with him. Hence, we contacted him without hesitation when we decided to build another house. His knowledge in design and changes to the plan that would suit our life style have been very helpful. He is very professional and acts fast. The whole building journey with Celebration Homes was smooth and flawless. We highly recommend celebration homes and Mark Camaratta.

Brad Hughes
Brad Hughes Perth, WA

Josh from celebration homes

Upon entering a celebration homes display home we were greeted by Josh.
He was very polite and knowledgeable and helped us immensely with the process of planning and designing.
We received a thoughtful gift basket upon acceptance and would recommend to anyone to visit Josh in Lakelands with any questions or query’s.

Find out how Celebration Homes compares to other Home Builders

Excellent level of support and makes it easy for me

Corey
CoreyPerth, WA

Nothing was too much trouble

We chose to build with celebration Homes as we met Scott at a display home. Right from the first meeting he went out of his way to find the right block and home to suit our needs. No matter what we needed day or night Scott was always happy to assist. He was just a phone call away.

Emma
EmmaPerth, WA

So Happy with the Start of our Building Process

Before we contacted Celebrations Homes we were initially a little overwhelmed of the building process and our options but we are so glad we got in touch with the team at Celebration Homes and Mark. Mark was very accommodating to meeting with us at times that worked best for us and thoroughly went through all stages and aspects of the build process and what we should expect. He always responds to any enquiries very quickly with detailed clear answers and has kept us updated every step of the way.
His enthusiasm and knowledge is very evident and we couldn't have asked for more from our initial stages in the building process.

Find out how Celebration Homes compares to other Home Builders

Excellent first home builder experience!

Sia
SiaPerth, WA

Great Experience from start to finish

From start to finish it was amazing, our sales consultant Mark was so easy to deal with and very patient. during the pre start process the girls were fantastic to deal with, during construction we had no issues and now having completed the maintenance warranty period we can definitely see the difference in quality from our friends that built with other builders. The after care service is on going and they are always happy to help. Would 100% recommend them !!

Amazing experience!

Although my property isn't complete yet, It's been a very stress free journey so far. Mark has given very clear directives and solid communication, and has made the process easier than I ever hoped. Anything I've needed clarification with has been attended to swiftly and effectively. Its been fun working together towards my final goal and I look forward to future development and cooperation.

5 star service across the board

Ethan Rentoul
Ethan RentoulPerth, WA

Been an absolute breeze

I was referred to Mark Camaratta by a work colleague and so far he has made the whole build process a breeze everything I’m unsure of he’s made sure I understand correctly working away on site I thought would make things difficult but it’s been an absolute breeze . These guys have made times and dates to suit my busy work schedule I couldn’t have asked for a better team really appreciate all the hard work in effort put in by Mark and the team at celebration homes .

Homes By Natalie

We had the absolute pleasure of meeting Natalie Wild over a year ago when we were just starting to get ideas and I’m so glad we did she has been nothing but amazing.
From the very start Nat has been so lovely and helpful, she is very professional at what she does, never pushed us into anything, was always so supportive and kept us updated with our process.
Nat is an asset to the Celebrations team, I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to start there building journey!
From the bottom of our hearts Thankyou so much for being there every step of the way you have made it such a great experience and I cannot wait to see it all come together!

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

What a great experience to date

My son has just commenced his building journey with Celebrations. From the first time my son met with the rep he found him very easy to get along with, he was explained everything clearly and all questions and concerns were answered. The rep being so transparent and upfront made it an easier decision to go with Celebration Homes as opposed to another builder. I greatly appreciate the time that my son was given, about five/six meetings in total before he signed the pre-works agreement and many changes that he requested. Nothing was ever too hard and the rep was never pushy either. Keep up the great work for the rest of my son’s journey with you.

Calum Smith
Calum SmithPerth, WA

Very good experience, so far

I am only at the very start of my build as just signed the pre-works contract. I had several meetings before signing up and have to say that everything was explained to me very clearly and all the changes I made were never too hard and always very willing to accommodate what I wanted. I am very impressed with how helpful Dan has been throughout the process to date and looking forward to my journey with Celebration Homes

Dragon
DragonVictoria

Excellent consistent and honest information from Jeet Singh @Celebration Homes

The sales process was consistent, honest and informative. This review is on the initial stage and I hope the entire process up to handover will be as good. I found the Celebration Homes staff are well verse with the local requirement and very helpful to provide good information on what is required.

Nikkita
NikkitaPeel, WA

There with you every step of the way

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Gav Gonsalves is your guy!

Jeff and Tash
Jeff and TashPerth, WA

show room experience

Today we had pleasure to experience the new show room with the expertise of the very friendly and easy going Yasmine. Our very supportive Chris Belke was there to help lead the way, this experience today made us feel like we have a very supportive network behind us.
As first time builders, we are absolutely stoked at the selections provided.
And our teenage girls loved the free food and hot drinks.
Kind Regards
Tash and Jeff

Lisa
LisaPerth, WA

Communication is key!

My partner and I have been building with Celebrations since the start of this year and one thing that has really impressed in the great communication we have had so far, we have always been updated on where our build is at and also a good timeline of when things are happening, a big shout out to Evie and Natalie, Client Liaisons they have been fantastic! At this stage we have just had our bricks completed and it was done so quickly!! yet such an outstanding job was done, we are so pleased with it. We cant wait to see the rest of out house come to life.

Find the right Home Builder