Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Awesome builder.

Best Build Ever. Celebration Homes are fantastic and highly recommend to anyone. Built before but this time round was so much better. The quality of the workmanship was the best. Our supervisor Daniel was amazing always ringing back asap and very helpful through the whole process.
Please consider Celebration Homes foe your next build.

Aaron W.
Aaron W.Peel, WA

Dan James

We are very happy we have chosen Celebration Homes for our first home build.

I would like to give a MASSIVE SHOUT-OUT to Dan James. We are very impressed with the amount of knowledge, experience, guidance, ease of process given to us and peace of mind knowing we have chosen an excellent builder we can trust.

Cheers Dan you Legend !!!

John Tringham
John TringhamDarwin, NT

Legends!!

We are very very happy so far with everything celebration homes have done. Mark is an absolute legend and was straight down the line.

I had to do pre start on my own as we live in the NT and didn’t want to bring the wife and kids in case of a lockdown happening.

I did the pre start in the amazing new showroom.
Asseel was unbelievable helpful and very professional. She help me with all my selections and really couldn’t of done without her! Great job pal!!!
All the staff were fantastic

Thanks guys

Excellent work

We are so delighted to be building with Celebration Homes! So far the management of our build is going great and we are very happy. The company is amazing as they accommodated our needs and any issues that occurred was dealt with quickly. We will definitely be building with you guys in the future!

Liam
LiamPerth, WA

Great service and value

Had a great experience with Josh really help us get what we wanted for the price we wanted.Was very well guided through the whole process and liked the way Josh ask what we wanted and then looked through floor plans that fit that. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Eric Lim
Eric LimPerth, WA

Great workmanship and quality

Get quotes

It has been an absolute pleasure to work with Celebration Homes. This is my first home and Brett Spagnolo was incredibly accommodating and personalised the experience for us. He has been considerate to myself, and my parents, including accommodating for our schedules, specific design choices, and balancing those different wants in the build.

We did not think some items on our wishlist would be feasible but Brett delivered for us and then some. His perseverance, honesty and openness has made this process - which before beginning heard could be difficult - enjoyable. I would highly recommend Celebration Homes to friends, family, and strangers looking to build.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Alkesh Patel
Alkesh PatelPerth, WA

Our 2nd build and we living our dream, thanks to celebrations Homes.

Other Home Builders

All signed up and excited

We have signed up for our new home and block with much thanks to Steve Johnstone for the work he put in helping with the changes we wanted and helping with the block
The display house in Treeby is awesome so it gives me great confidence that our new home will be everything we want
Now we just have to go through Pre Construction and just wait for the land to be developed so we can see some action
Thanks again Steve
Kyle and Jackie

Find out how Celebration Homes compares to other Home Builders

Amazing attention to detail and supportive

Our process with celebration homes so far has been amazing, everything we’ve asked for has been met and planned without any hesitation. The attention to detail to find exactly what we want in a family home was superb, everything felt natural and not rushed. Our building consultant was excellent and always kept us informed. We can’t wait for the next stage of our build!

Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.Perth, WA

Dream House!

I am so excited to have been able to go through the experience of building with celebrations, I wouldn’t have it any other way. The whole journey everyone has been so helpful and very supportive along the way. I have had a couple of hiccups along the road but nothing that couldn’t have been organised or sorted with my site supervisor or my client liaison. Overall my house is exactly how I planned for it at the pre start and the quality of products and service that has used and displayed is just incredible. My client liaison has been sending me updates very frequently constantly keeping me up to date with construction and available to answer any and every question I throw at her. Absolute gem!

Jeeva
JeevaPerth, WA

Reliable builder with excellent team

Clinton (Manager) took 6 months (including Christmas holidays) to complete. Celebration homes has standard workmanship with realistic handover date. I signed Building contract on 10 June 2020, after the announcement of the grant. Date of settlement was on 09 Oct 2020. The key was handed over on 16 April 2021.

Satisfied customer

My building experience with Celebration homes has been superb so far. They have been professional and reliable thorough out. Every progress of the build has been communicated clearly. My client Liason has been constantly sending me updates and so far I have no issues with it. So excited for the next stage of the build.

Great Experience

Our expeience with Celebration Homes has been nothing but positive. Just when we were ready to give up looking, Scott Cunningham found us our dream block and house to match and he was just as excited about it as we were. He made sure the process was nice and easy and helped us to make changes to the house design to fit our lives - nothing was too hard. Scott kept our budget in mind while making sure we didnt have to compromise. Were looking forward to the full Celebration Homes experience.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

So much more than a house!

My partner and I had been dreaming of owning our first home for quite sometime, but were always so stressed about unexpected costs and of the whole process in large. Pryncess got rid of any worry we may have had and became a great support for us when deciding of what sort of home we wanted. She was there 24/7, and was always so positive and shared our excitement. As soon as we met we knew we wanted to work with Pryncess, it was never just a sale and it was never boring. We are over the moon and cannot wait for our home completion. Thank you Pryncess, thank you celebrations.

Review

We are just under a week into the journey the process of building has been amazing so far, feeling supported and well informed about the wide range of choices available to us. We are very pleased with the wide range of standard inclusions available and look forward to the road ahead.

stuart s.
stuart s.Perth, WA

Quality company and wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Great service!

Although being very early on in our building journey, our experience with Celebration Homes has been great so far. From meeting our consultant Steve Johnstone at the display home, he has been incredibly patient and transparent with talking us through the build process, what Celebrations could offer and answering all the questions we had about building! Really excited for the next stage of the construction!

Mia Gilvray
Mia GilvrayPerth, WA

Most Genuine Sales Guy “Top Man”

This is our first time looking into buying a home. Not knowing where to start. I can honestly say Steve Johnstone has been the most helpful, caring informative sales person I have met. Steve took time to listen to what we wanted, was able to show me options that can fit our needs, without been pushy. Steve is such a genuine friendly guy, in my husbands words a “Top Man” would highly recommend him. Thank you so much Steve and Celebration Homes, we are looking forward to the journey ahead.

Abegail V.
Abegail V.Perth, WA

A company worthy of your trust.

We are now awaiting for slab down and so far the entire team has been excellent. Since we first met our consultant, we knew we chose a reliable and trustworthy company. He has made us feel well looked after as we move along our building journey. Truly grateful for him. Minor hiccups were managed quite well and communications have been quite impressive so far.

Wonderful experience to date just wish we won’t encounter much more delays due to current influx of home builds. We certainly can’t wait for the actual construction to commence!

Steph Trott
Steph TrottPerth, WA

Excellent Update and Great Support

We are currently building with Celebrations and so far their service has been amazing. This is our first time building so naturally we are nervous and have no idea what we are doing but Sarah and her team have been amazing. We are constantly getting updates and so far have no complaints what so ever. Highly recommend Celebration Homes, going to their new office in Leederville is next level and been the best experience.

Rob Kirkpatrick
Rob KirkpatrickPerth, WA

House received in condition to my expectations at an acceptable price

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Great service and was treated with respect

Carrie was so professional and shared my enthusiasm for my new home. She was realistic with my choices as well as gave honest opinions of my colour choices. The process was explained well. I was also made to feel welcome at Home Collective. The whole experience was very enjoyable as well.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

I don’t anymore need to say “ I’m all good just looking around” to now “ LETS BUILD A HOME”

Continuing Great Experience

This is the second time we have built with this company and they continue to impress with their quality and customer service. Jason has been a great help with all his experience in helping us in the initial stages of the build and helping us get what we wanted. On top of this their new selection facility and consultants have been amazing and Carrie, helped us picking the best things to go in our new home to make it look and feel nice. Overall they have continued to improve their overall customer service and workmanship and I would always highly recommend them to anyone thinking of building.

Find the right Home Builder