Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Continuing Great Experience

This is the second time we have built with this company and they continue to impress with their quality and customer service. Jason has been a great help with all his experience in helping us in the initial stages of the build and helping us get what we wanted. On top of this their new selection facility and consultants have been amazing and Carrie, helped us picking the best things to go in our new home to make it look and feel nice. Overall they have continued to improve their overall customer service and workmanship and I would always highly recommend them to anyone thinking of building.

James
JamesPerth, WA

Pre Construction Review

My first time building and have recently completed my pre-start so looking forward to starting building soon.
My new homes consultant has been great from the start. He's always able to answer any of my questions and offer good advice which has made the process so far a very good one.

Pre-Construction Review

My consultant has been super helpful and attentive through the pre-construction process. They have been happy to help with any questions and issues in a timely manner. Our requests have been accommodated to at every step and have made the entire process as stress free as possible. Would recommend to <b>anyone.

Great experience

I started the process of building with Celebration homes in January. Just went through prestart with Carrie Swanson! She had really good insight as to what would work well in my home, practically and aesthetically. She’s been a great help so far and I can’t wait to start the build!

Corey Davies
Corey DaviesPerth, WA

Welcoming, Patient and Committed

Met Josh on day 1 of our first home journey, He went above and beyond our expectations for what the “first home experience” should be along with the fact he made us comfortable and laugh was ultimately the decision we decided to go with Celebration Homes. We can not thank him enough for making this a blast so far.

Laura
LauraPerth, WA

My pre-start experience

Trent Bird
Trent BirdPilbara, WA

Pre construction review

As a first builder I had many questions. My new homes consultant has always gone above and beyond to answer my questions and get back to me with accurate and helpful advice. You can tell his diligence to helping people/clients and his knowledge and experience made the journey a easy one!
Cheers Mate

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Myella Estate
Myella EstatePerth, WA

Jeet Singh - Excellence in Customer Service

While our build has not yet commenced and we are only in the initial stages of style consult and pre-start, the personal commitment and efforts from Jeet have been impressive. From our initial meeting, when we were first evaluating our options, he made us feel comfortable and was the reason we chose to go with Celebration homes. Very valuable asset to have in the team and representing Celebration Homes. He continues to go out of his way to ensure any queries we have are resolved.
While I have owned numerous properties, this is my first build. We hope that as we progress into build stage, our experience remains as positive.

Great work

We started our home building journey with CH. We are very happy and satisfied so far. Jeet is very knowledgeable and experienced and is helping us in our initial stage. He also been amazing and right guidance to our needs to find a right block for us. It’s just a great happy beginning and look forward to have a beautiful dream home. It is very professional and friendly service. I am confident they will exceed our expectations based on the process so far. Proud to be associated with CH and Jeet for his great work.

Great Building Experience!!

Since I started building with Celebration homes my experience with them has been flawless. New homes consultant Jen has been such a delight to work with. She went above and beyond to ensure my house was exactly what I imagined and walked with me through the whole process. She was professional, knowledgeable and a great communicator. Thanks to Michael (site manager), prestart (Rachel), Evie (client liaison) and everyone else that worked on my house. Great communication, professional and always available to ask questions. Will definitely recommend celebration homes to anyone looking to build. They promised and delivered on time to a high standard. Glad I chose celebration homes to build my house.

Raj
RajPerth, WA

Excellent service

Our new home consultant Jen Keenan. I met her at display home, right from first meeting she helped lot till end. She is very experienced and working as a what we expect.... Our lovely home has been completed by celebration homes. They done wonderful job from start to finish.
Special thanks to Jen, Evie, Natalie sawford, Kyle nowonthy and all team.
Keeping us informed about the build every step of the way either through there internet service or personal contact and there quality of workmanship very good .

Art n' Lana
Art n' LanaPerth, WA

Professional team

We are having an amazing experience with Gavin. From the very first step, we have been looked after. No question has been left unattended or unanswered. Gavin kept us focused on the important things such as timing and the budget while taking us on the journey of all Celebration Homes products and options.
We visited their display homes and, of course, we were stunned by their new showroom in Leederville which is a new industry standard. Everyone at ABN was very welcoming and helpful. This says a lot about the group's values and principles.
The beginning of our journey with Celebration Homes has been very pleasant. We are looking forward to seeing how it will unfold as we approach other stages as Pre-Start and Building.

Christie H.
Christie H.Perth, WA

On my way to my first home - Yay!

I was struggling to decide which company to go with and then I met Scott Lewis who has kept me calm and sane throughout the whole experience in the sales and pre-construction phase so far. Even through all my silly questions as I am a first home buyer! Thanks for not making me walk this journey alone. Top Work Scott! :)

Extremely happy

Me and my family are very happy with the service provided from celebration homes.
Everything from finding the right block and house package was made extremely easy.
The new facility in Leederville is also amazing and staff are very friendly and welcoming
And being so close to the train station made life a lot easier too

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Professional, Helpful, Efficient, Knowledgeable!

I am only at the early stages of my new build. My new homes consultant Mark is fantastic. Very Knowledgeable, Professional & Helpful. After speaking to Mark, I felt very comfortable & new I was going to build with Celebrations homes. Mark as helped me every step of the journey so far, from land & home design. Very patience with all my late changes. Plus passing on his personal experiences from homes he has personally built before. As a FIFO shift worker, Mark has assisted and spoken to me outside of the normal 9-5 hrs. That was really appreciated. Mark has great communication skills & always gives clear directives. The journey so far has been very easy & enjoyable.

Fantasy services from Mark Camaratta and Celebration Homes

This is our second time dealing with New Homes Consultant Mark Camaratta. We are very happy with his professionalism and services when we first built with him. Hence, we contacted him without hesitation when we decided to build another house. His knowledge in design and changes to the plan that would suit our life style have been very helpful. He is very professional and acts fast. The whole building journey with Celebration Homes was smooth and flawless. We highly recommend celebration homes and Mark Camaratta.

Brad Hughes
Brad Hughes Perth, WA

Josh from celebration homes

Upon entering a celebration homes display home we were greeted by Josh.
He was very polite and knowledgeable and helped us immensely with the process of planning and designing.
We received a thoughtful gift basket upon acceptance and would recommend to anyone to visit Josh in Lakelands with any questions or query’s.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Excellent level of support and makes it easy for me

Corey
CoreyPerth, WA

Nothing was too much trouble

We chose to build with celebration Homes as we met Scott at a display home. Right from the first meeting he went out of his way to find the right block and home to suit our needs. No matter what we needed day or night Scott was always happy to assist. He was just a phone call away.

Emma
EmmaPerth, WA

So Happy with the Start of our Building Process

Before we contacted Celebrations Homes we were initially a little overwhelmed of the building process and our options but we are so glad we got in touch with the team at Celebration Homes and Mark. Mark was very accommodating to meeting with us at times that worked best for us and thoroughly went through all stages and aspects of the build process and what we should expect. He always responds to any enquiries very quickly with detailed clear answers and has kept us updated every step of the way.
His enthusiasm and knowledge is very evident and we couldn't have asked for more from our initial stages in the building process.

Sia
SiaPerth, WA

Great Experience from start to finish

From start to finish it was amazing, our sales consultant Mark was so easy to deal with and very patient. during the pre start process the girls were fantastic to deal with, during construction we had no issues and now having completed the maintenance warranty period we can definitely see the difference in quality from our friends that built with other builders. The after care service is on going and they are always happy to help. Would 100% recommend them !!

Amazing experience!

Although my property isn't complete yet, It's been a very stress free journey so far. Mark has given very clear directives and solid communication, and has made the process easier than I ever hoped. Anything I've needed clarification with has been attended to swiftly and effectively. Its been fun working together towards my final goal and I look forward to future development and cooperation.

5 star service across the board

Ethan Rentoul
Ethan RentoulPerth, WA

Been an absolute breeze

I was referred to Mark Camaratta by a work colleague and so far he has made the whole build process a breeze everything I’m unsure of he’s made sure I understand correctly working away on site I thought would make things difficult but it’s been an absolute breeze . These guys have made times and dates to suit my busy work schedule I couldn’t have asked for a better team really appreciate all the hard work in effort put in by Mark and the team at celebration homes .

Homes By Natalie

We had the absolute pleasure of meeting Natalie Wild over a year ago when we were just starting to get ideas and I’m so glad we did she has been nothing but amazing.
From the very start Nat has been so lovely and helpful, she is very professional at what she does, never pushed us into anything, was always so supportive and kept us updated with our process.
Nat is an asset to the Celebrations team, I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to start there building journey!
From the bottom of our hearts Thankyou so much for being there every step of the way you have made it such a great experience and I cannot wait to see it all come together!

Find the right Home Builder