Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Pao
PaoSydney, NSW

A wonderful job well done ! Bravo...

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Happy to build with them again

Excellent customer service, always friendly and professional. Very happy with the experienced and knowledgeable trades. Happy to build next house with them. They know what they're doing and I'd be happy to approach them if I were to build again. Also the follow up communication is also prompt and professional.

Ashlee Dean
Ashlee DeanPerth, WA

Love our new home

Our first home is the best and what we wanted, it went up very quickly only 8/9 months with no delays with COVID. We love how it’s open plan living and a big kitchen. The costs has always being the same, never went over our budget. Love our new home.

Daniel P.
Daniel P.Perth, WA

Couldn't rate Celebration Homes any higher

Find out how Celebration Homes compares to other Home Builders

Everything was so much easier than I ever thought it would be!

Fantastic Communication and build

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

Looking for a home builder dont go past Celebrations

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Brendan
BrendanPerth, WA

Awesome experience!

My experience building with Celebration Homes has been bloody awesome! From selecting/coming up with the ideal home design that suited my needs with Nat, to Prestart with the knowledgable laddies in the office all the way through to the new home presentation / key handover with my site manager Reece, I couldn’t fault the team at Celebrations. The quality and attention to detail is second to none.
Being kept in loop throughout the building journey and knowing what was coming up was definitely a highlight, gave me something to look forward too each fortnight. I’m absolutely stoked with the final product and am so glad I chose Celebration Homes to build my first home.

Other Home Builders

So happy with my new home!!

I am so glad I chose Celebration Homes to build my first home with! Quentin Smith was amazing at helping me bring my house plan to life and was also very responsive at any time of the day and even weekends.
My supervisor John was also the same, amazing at getting back to me and having all the jobs promptly actioned and completed! I would highly recommended building with Celebration Homes. Everyone comments on how high quality the build is and how beautiful my new home is! So Happy!

Luke Quinny
Luke QuinnyPerth, WA

Fantastic team of people who have their client's needs and wants in mind

From the start of our journey with Celebration Homes we had Jason Kelsall helping us plan out our first home building project. They are highly transparent and we never felt like they were trying to hide anything or trick us in to a product that may not be ideal for us.

We always felt like there was high communication too. Even amongst the craziness of lots of projects due to government grants we never felt like we were forgotten or left to figure things out by ourselves.

Brilliant Customer Service From Start to Finish

Other Home Builders

Th best experience as first home buyers!

Everything from the beginning to the end was such a smooth experience. Everyone is so helpful and are able to respond to any concerns very quickly. We were lucky enough to have Quentin as our consultant he made everything very easy, got back to us promptly and I couldn’t recommend him enough! Our house is absolutely beautiful. Thank you to Celebration Homes for such an amazing experience!

Find out how Celebration Homes compares to other Home Builders

Colin and Reece's service has been just extraordinary!

Keeley M.
Keeley M.South West, WA

First Home Builders - Keeley and Reagan

• +2Thumbnail
Emma L.
Emma L.Perth, WA

House goals

Had an amazing building experience with Celebration Homes. Our sight manager Reece was very informative, he kept us in the loop the whole experience. Evie and Natalie our client liaisons were responsive and thorough with there communication. Our home was exactly what we were expecting, would definitely build again with Celebtation Homes !

Paul
Paul

Absolutely fantastic building journey

Nicola B
Nicola BPerth, WA

WOW !

Absolutely love our home.
Effortless, seamless process. Although there were a few minor pre start hiccups getting started, all in all a very pleasant experience. Our house was built and handed over within the time frame promised. Our site manager, Reece, was very attentive to details. Our friends have walked into our new house and said that it gives them a "beach house" feel which is a really awesome way of describing it !!
This is our first home build and we're very happy with the end result.

Perfect

Had a great experience building with celebration. Jeet was my home consultant who gave me great suggestions and help me choosing the best for my future home. Well, it’s my first house in Aus and I was not so confident about it so he helped me there. Very thanks to jeet and celebration team .

Great customer service!!

Jeet, our new homes consultant provided great customer service and informative guidance regarding the plan for our build. We made a lot of changes in our plan and Jeet made sure he presented everything to us in great detail so that we were happy with everything. Hoping the end result looks as beautiful as we imagined. Thank you Jeet and team for making the journey to our home smooth and pleasant.

Jazo
Jazo

Celebration home is awesome

I am in the process of building with Celebration Homes and so far they have been brillant. Jeet that works in the home display centres was amazing he went beyond any expectations I had of sales people. Jeet was so caring and helped me to build my dream home. Jeet is truly a lovely man. Celebration homes helped me to gain finance and for that I am so greatful.Celebration Homes have been amazing and I cannot fault the customer service that I have received. Celebration Homes have kept me in contact through out all of the steps of building.
My site manager has kept me up to date with the building of my home, even sending me photos along the way.
Celebration Homes wins my vote as being a top builder.

Ashane J.
Ashane J.Perth, WA

Pre Start- Melissa Luxford was absolutely brilliant!

Love it !!!

Love it !! We've had a fabulous experience building  with Celebration Homes and  have been in our home  now for 4 months and loving  it. Every moment of the build was exciting,also they were so on schedule. We did have a few small hiccups on the way, these were dealt with quickly and professionally, giving us ease and peace  of mind, we would definitely recommend the company to anyone building. First with Quinten being a wonderful and helpful  sales rep,to Michael our site manager who was so particular about everything being just right, for us and making our home perfect.

Carole
CarolePerth, WA

Our dream home!

Its been 2 years now since we lost our house to a house fire. The weeks that followed were a bit of a blur. Then we met Quentin. He took the time to find out about us and when he realised why we were looking to build he took it upon himself to make it everything we dreamed of including 'Hollywood!' and at the same time kept within the budget we gave him. He kept in touch throughout the build process and was constantly checking in to see how we were doing. It seems too little to say that Quentin and Celebration Homes created our dream home! We moved into about 12 months ago and feel so lucky every day.

Pankaj D.