Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

All signed up and excited

We have signed up for our new home and block with much thanks to Steve Johnstone for the work he put in helping with the changes we wanted and helping with the block
The display house in Treeby is awesome so it gives me great confidence that our new home will be everything we want
Now we just have to go through Pre Construction and just wait for the land to be developed so we can see some action
Thanks again Steve
Kyle and Jackie

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Amazing attention to detail and supportive

Our process with celebration homes so far has been amazing, everything we’ve asked for has been met and planned without any hesitation. The attention to detail to find exactly what we want in a family home was superb, everything felt natural and not rushed. Our building consultant was excellent and always kept us informed. We can’t wait for the next stage of our build!

Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.Perth, WA

Dream House!

I am so excited to have been able to go through the experience of building with celebrations, I wouldn’t have it any other way. The whole journey everyone has been so helpful and very supportive along the way. I have had a couple of hiccups along the road but nothing that couldn’t have been organised or sorted with my site supervisor or my client liaison. Overall my house is exactly how I planned for it at the pre start and the quality of products and service that has used and displayed is just incredible. My client liaison has been sending me updates very frequently constantly keeping me up to date with construction and available to answer any and every question I throw at her. Absolute gem!

Jeeva
JeevaPerth, WA

Reliable builder with excellent team

Clinton (Manager) took 6 months (including Christmas holidays) to complete. Celebration homes has standard workmanship with realistic handover date. I signed Building contract on 10 June 2020, after the announcement of the grant. Date of settlement was on 09 Oct 2020. The key was handed over on 16 April 2021.

Satisfied customer

My building experience with Celebration homes has been superb so far. They have been professional and reliable thorough out. Every progress of the build has been communicated clearly. My client Liason has been constantly sending me updates and so far I have no issues with it. So excited for the next stage of the build.

Great Experience

Our expeience with Celebration Homes has been nothing but positive. Just when we were ready to give up looking, Scott Cunningham found us our dream block and house to match and he was just as excited about it as we were. He made sure the process was nice and easy and helped us to make changes to the house design to fit our lives - nothing was too hard. Scott kept our budget in mind while making sure we didnt have to compromise. Were looking forward to the full Celebration Homes experience.

Tymikka S.
Tymikka S.Perth, WA

Don’t give dates if you won’t stick to them

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Our forever home

Thomas M.
Thomas M.Perth, WA

Extremely happy first time builder

Find out how Celebration Homes compares to other Home Builders

I’ve really appreciated the customer service that Celebration provides.

I’ve always been kept informed and updated as to what’s going on. Customer service to me is very important and I’ve found a great customer focus at all levels.
I had some valuation issues initially with my bank, and Celebration staff persevered with me and worked out solutions. I’m very impressed.

Get quotes

Extremely happy first time builder!!!!

Other Home Builders

So much more than a house!

My partner and I had been dreaming of owning our first home for quite sometime, but were always so stressed about unexpected costs and of the whole process in large. Pryncess got rid of any worry we may have had and became a great support for us when deciding of what sort of home we wanted. She was there 24/7, and was always so positive and shared our excitement. As soon as we met we knew we wanted to work with Pryncess, it was never just a sale and it was never boring. We are over the moon and cannot wait for our home completion. Thank you Pryncess, thank you celebrations.

Review

We are just under a week into the journey the process of building has been amazing so far, feeling supported and well informed about the wide range of choices available to us. We are very pleased with the wide range of standard inclusions available and look forward to the road ahead.

Great communication - Excellent customer service

Extremely happy with the build progress so far, almost at lock up stage. Every stage of the build was communicated clearly and have had consistent updates with progress throughout the entire process. Client liaison (Louise) is always quick to respond and has followed up every single question so far!! Very impressed. House is looking great and is expected to finish on schedule, supervisor (Phil), has done a great job juggling all the trades given the bad weather. Very happy with Celebration Homes.

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Amazing team for my first build!

stuart s.
stuart s.Perth, WA

Quality company and wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Jojo and Arah
Jojo and Arah

Great service!

We are very satiesfied with how the Celebration building our first home from the pre start to plate high and now can't wait for the next level, getting more exciting! also we would like to take the opportunity to thanks the Celebration team and to Kim Habiger for her great service and very helpful as well as to provide updates of building on time.

Luke Dostanic
Luke DostanicPerth, WA

Cannot fault this company

We are nearing lockup stage and couldn't be happier with everything so far, the quality of work we've seen so far seems to be spot on, constant emails keeping us updated on what's happening and very quick replies when we have had questions from Evie and others we've had emails from. And very happy with Phil as our builder. Already recommended celebrations to a friend of ours who are looking at the moment.

Definitely Celebrating !

Very happy with the build process at Celebration Homes, no nasty surprises or delays and consistent updates from their team members. Each stage of construction has gone smoothly with minimal items brought up with the site supervisor. Great communication from the team including the site supervisor Kyle.
Cant wait to see the finished product in a few weeks time.

Great service!

Although being very early on in our building journey, our experience with Celebration Homes has been great so far. From meeting our consultant Steve Johnstone at the display home, he has been incredibly patient and transparent with talking us through the build process, what Celebrations could offer and answering all the questions we had about building! Really excited for the next stage of the construction!

Mia Gilvray
Mia GilvrayPerth, WA

Most Genuine Sales Guy “Top Man”

This is our first time looking into buying a home. Not knowing where to start. I can honestly say Steve Johnstone has been the most helpful, caring informative sales person I have met. Steve took time to listen to what we wanted, was able to show me options that can fit our needs, without been pushy. Steve is such a genuine friendly guy, in my husbands words a “Top Man” would highly recommend him. Thank you so much Steve and Celebration Homes, we are looking forward to the journey ahead.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Brett Spagnolo - Most genuine salesperson of all time.

Abegail V.
Abegail V.Perth, WA

A company worthy of your trust.

We are now awaiting for slab down and so far the entire team has been excellent. Since we first met our consultant, we knew we chose a reliable and trustworthy company. He has made us feel well looked after as we move along our building journey. Truly grateful for him. Minor hiccups were managed quite well and communications have been quite impressive so far.

Wonderful experience to date just wish we won’t encounter much more delays due to current influx of home builds. We certainly can’t wait for the actual construction to commence!

Steph Trott
Steph TrottPerth, WA

Excellent Update and Great Support

We are currently building with Celebrations and so far their service has been amazing. This is our first time building so naturally we are nervous and have no idea what we are doing but Sarah and her team have been amazing. We are constantly getting updates and so far have no complaints what so ever. Highly recommend Celebration Homes, going to their new office in Leederville is next level and been the best experience.

Rob Kirkpatrick
Rob KirkpatrickPerth, WA

House received in condition to my expectations at an acceptable price

Find the right Home Builder