Celebrity Solstice

Celebrity Solstice (page 2 of 2)

• Trip Length12 days (5)
  • Staff
aussietaff

aussietaffWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Limited Choice of Meals

We did a 17 day cruise, and mostly used the Dining Room for Breakfast and Dinner in the evening, and it was the same menu every day, there was a number of choices, but each day it was the same old Menu. If shall we say there was only two of the choices that you liked, well after a few days, you get fed up with the same old meals.

Best Cruise!

The service was amazing, bartenders didn't leave you wanting drinks. I had a special request for dinner the following night and they were so accommodating to provide it. The ship is very modern, just awesome!

oz48

Carol EggGeelong

Celebrity Solstice QLD cruise

Dianne B.asked

Celebrity Solstice

Are there ironing rooms and laundry rooms on ship to do your own

Angela K.
Angela K.

Did you get any answers for this query?

KGRAY13
KGRAY13

Going by Robinit review there isn’t: No ironing facilities in room due to safety I understand but why not a fireproofed laundry room to iron clothes. To have all my clothes pressed by the laundry service would have cost me at least $200 US!! Once again thanks to a mandatory 50% surcharge!!!!!

Dianne B.

If we’re going more than a week we’ll only go on ships that have a laundry and ironing facility, not having this facility is a way they can charge there passengers more money, so as I said we only use cruise lines that have these facilities also I don’t like the idea of someone doing my washing I’m very fussy. And no I didn’t get a reply.

ShazJoe

ShazJoeasked

Celebrity Solstice

Can you take a portable garment steamer on board?

Poco

Pocoasked

Celebrity Solstice

We're thinking taking our kids on the Celebrity Solstice during the school holidays (aged 12 and 15). Is this a good ship to take the kids on? What activities are there for the kids to do? Other than the price, is it worth booking a Guaranteed balcony room or a Guaranteed Concierge verandah?

Vicki A
Vicki A

Hi, I don't know that I am really the right person to answer this question with my children being in their late 20's. It is a beautiful ship, but does not have all of the teenager activities that are perhaps offered on Royal Caribbean, eg water slides, rock climbing etc.
As for guaranteed cabins, our preference is for a high floor balcony mid ship.