2Cell Ultimo E1.0

Cell Ultimo E1.0 Questions & Answers

Ty S.
Ty S. · Ultimo E1.0 Classic Step-Through E-Bike

Bought my bike in December 2019 from Aldi in Midland. I decided on this bike because I had previously bought the earlier fold up model for my partne and we love it. Unfortunately the chain keeps skipping or dropping off the rear cogs on the new bike when under pressure. On checking out the reason for this I find the rear sprocket cassette wobbles excessively. This seems to be a manufacturing fault and prevents the derailer from aligning the chain correctly with the sprocket. What do you recommend to fix this please?

Foxie
Foxie

I would say contact cell bike and ask them https://cellbikes.com.au/product-category/urban-bikes/

Cell Bikes   DM

Thanks for the question and sorry about the issues. Please contact us here external link  so we can further assist.

Bernie
Bernie

This is the old folding bike. I think the cog tension is far too loose and jumps on any bump on the road if you are not going dead straight. Took it to a bike mechanic. There is no adjustment! This is a major problem. Need to ride very carefully as it is a pain to put chain back on.

Frank M.
Frank M. · Ultimo E1.0

why won't my bike switch on sometimes it takes a few minutes of trying before the display lights up and the bike works fine most of the time, occasionally turns off while I'm ridding I have traveled almost 200km now most uses are trips of 1km.
Cheers Frank

Cell Bikes   DM

HI Frank Can you please make sure all the connection cables are plugged in properly and straight?

If you are still having issues, please send an email to help@cellbikes.com.au and we will help you further.

Frank M.
Frank M. · Ultimo E1.0 Classic Urban E-Bike

Cheers Frank

DMac · Ultimo E1.0

Could you please give me the overall length and height please.
Many Thanks,
Dave.

Cell Bikes   DM

Hi Please see link below where you will find specs and sizing geometry on the bike.

Press on the "Sizing and Geometry" tab for a comprehensive sheet of what you are looking for.

Kind Regards

Tim
Tim

Classic Cell Ultimo: length 182 cm, height 112 cm (with handlebars tilted upwards a bit), width 68 cm (straight across from tip of one brake handle to the other)

Get an answer from our members and Cell Bikes representatives

Select a listing for your question
Cell Ultimo E1.0