cooperman

coopermanCoomba Park

Cellarmasters service with a scowl.

Absolutely deplorable service, with four weeks taken to get from SA to NSW.
Made significantly worse by some plonker trying to justify this abysmal service.
If you are going to buy from them better plan an additional months stock to cover their lousy transport times.

Kaytee Kay

Kaytee KayBrisbane

Slowest delivery ever

Ordered on Monday, it's now Friday and order status still says "Hand Picked". What takes so long?! Delivery should be happening within about 3 business days of ordering. Service is just not prompt enough.

Anne

AnneCentral Queensland, QLD

Disappointed long time client

My wine order was smashed before delivery. Customer service by some staff exemplary but others disgusting. Offered replacement cartons but had to go pick up even though my order had paid delivery. No apologies so have cancelled my account. I would have expected a phone call at least from a Senior supervisor but nothing. Client retention is obviously not important anymore.

Awful. Slowest wine delivery, will never use this company again

I have now been waiting 12 working days and still no wine. Have been buying wine elsewhere for Christmas parties. Of course, the money was taken from my credit card 19days ago!! I asked about any form of compensation for the terrible service but apparently it's not available. I predict they have many, many similar complaints.....

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

Sarah

SarahSydney

Great Wine for great value

I'm new to Cellarmasters after receiving an email recently. Bought a mixed case of wine (6 x red & 6x white wine), it was well received, as my friends and family enjoyed it at a recent dinner party. My only criticism is that delivery was a little slow, so would recommend a week buffer if you need it for a specific date.

Mark S

Mark SSydney

Great Wine Delivered to Your Door - Love it!

Ordered a case of the Black Wattle Mt Benson Cab Sav after trying it at a friends place and falling in love with it. Great value wine without the fuss or need to pick it up at the shops. Was delivered to my doorstep in around 5 days and received a text to tell me it arrived. Easy.

Elroy

Elroynsw, 2089

Very Slow Delivery

Nowhere do they tell you that a delivery will take at least 5-7 days, and that they won't worry until its 9 or so (not because there is a problem but because that is how they operate there shipments) . I have had items from HK arrive overnight! I won't be using them again, why would I, they are not selling anything unique so they must compete on service.

Fran

FranNewcastle

Too many phone calls

I once bought a case of wine from this online shop. I didn't like it and so did not reorder. They don't stock the wine I like. Since then I have received a gazillion calls from them despite the fact that I never make an order, or redeem their vouchers, and have asked to be removed from their list. I blacklist the number and they call from another one. I blacklist again. High pressure calls. Harassment by phone.

Vic in SydneyNSW, 2155

Online shopping shouldn't be so hard- but the wine is great!

I don't usually shop here but I did this once to buy a 12 pack of James Halliday 90+ rated reds.

I received a message telling me my wine was ready for pickup. Went to BWS at the Ponds to pick up only to be told that the case was there but the 'paperwork' wasn't. First impressions actually do matter HOWEVER I don't think it is fair to slam Cellarmasters because the staff at BWS couldn't care less.

On the topic of the wine...

I am very impressed. Yes I bought a more than decent case of wine, but the quality of wine surpassed my expectations. I will definitely be back.

Vic in Sydney

I received a call from a rather smug, bordering on rude sales rep yesterday. Will remember to tell them to take my name off Cellarmasters' calling list next time. Not acceptable guys.

Ken

KenGold Coast

Slow delivery

Stuck at "shipped" status for a week and no news after that. If I knew beforehand I'd just go and pick it up myself instead of waiting 3 weeks for delivery.

markehemming

markehemmingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent wine, good price, great service,

Ordered the Woolworths shareholder's dozen. So good I order another and will keep ordering. I don't know if all their selections are as good as this. All the wines were all excellent. Fantastic value, and much much better than the local bottle shop. Delivery was prompt and without fuss. Highly recommended to anyone who enjoys wine.

TomSydney

3 weeks, 5 calls, 0 wine

SJB

SJBSydney, NSW

Slow delivery and no help from "customer service"

Placed an order for 3 dozen wines 22 April - as at today, 11 May, they have still not arrived.

Update: My wine arrived 13 May. It just took 3 weeks, 3 follow-up emails and one request for a refund.....

Keith

KeithAdelaide

2012 Chateau Tanunda Shiraz

I'm primarily a white wine drinker, but this soft red is exceptional -rating ******* Thanks ! Berry fruit, pepper aroma, subtle vanilla.

Richard

Richard

Cellarmasters - snailpace delivery

Leave me alone Cellarmasters!

Great sales rep.

I have a guy from Cellarmasters who rings me regularly (on an agreed schedule) and offers my really good wines at prices I am comfortable with. He keeps a track of what I order and what I say I particularly liked and then suggests similar good deals at the next call. Thanks Simon.

Kim

Kim

Great Wines/Great Prices/Great Service

I have been buying my Red Wines from Cellarmasters online Store for the past eight (8) months. I wait for the Great Specials with Free Delivery on Carton lots to be advertised online. I always buy Red Wines as this is my particular wine preference. The wines I have been sent have almost always been excellent and on the one occassion I didn't like a particular wine Cellarmasters replaced that particular wine and credited my account for the wine I didn't like. I love this company !!! As I stated in my Title for this review.....GREAT WINES/GREAT PRICES/GREAT SERVICE really has to be the 'motto' for Cellarmasters. I would recommend them to everyone.

Cellarmasters W.Cellarmasters

Thanks Kim for your kind words, we're really happy to hear you're enjoying shopping with us.

Not sure we share a definition of 'home delivery'

Ordered two cases of wine a week before their Christmas cut off... it didn't arrive by Christmas. It still hadn't arrived by New Year and now we discover that it has been waiting somewhere an hour drive away !?!

Um, that isn't home delivery! I could have just driven to the shops and purchased my own choice of wine.

10 days and still cant tell me when

Having paid and waiting 10 days with still no sign of the wine, I had to send two emails with no replies ., phoned and they still could not tell me when...this is rubbish in these modern times give it up ... give me back my money today we don't want to wait another 10 days for that .

NICK
NICK

Please just refund me the money today without delays