2.5

Andrea

Andrea

Misleading marketing

Very happy First time User

I genuinely have no complaints. I ordered my wine on Wednesday evening. Thursday morning i got an email that my wine would be dispatched on Saturday. Friday & Monday were public holidays. Today is Wednesday and my wines are here.
All in all 2.5 business days is not bad at all. it's not like they ever promised same day delivery.

Cellarmasters W.Cellarmasters

Thanks Wine Lover for the feedback!

Yell

YellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless

Never order from cellarmasters. they don't deliver on time and even after lots of calls they are never able to tell you any update... Even gave wrong info that we were not home and they left a card when nothing as such happened. I had a newborn and was not in any position to leave the house. I was home along with my parents 24/7. My husband had to wait everyweek expecting it to be delivered and go and buy every friday. it has been a month still not received yet...
good range
worst service

broadwater27

broadwater27Gold Coast, Queensland

Cellarmasters too long to deliver

I use several online wine sites to purchase around 2 cases a month. I have purchased from Cellarmasters several times but their delivery time is about twice as long as any other. Why is this ? They must have some very basic issues which must be addressed as they are just not competitive in this regard. I for one will not be using their services again unless they can confirm a more realistic delivery service in keeping with the times and what their competitors offer and deliver.

Received $25 voucher/useless

Neil

NeilTownsville

Just good old fashioned service

I read other reviews. I can't believe others had such problems. My experience in a word... EXCELLENT. Timely delivery and good communication. Will be back for more. I emailed them and asked a few questions after my purchase an they responded politely and quickly. My delivery was made a week BEFORE their estimated delivery time. Well done cellarmasters.

Cellarmasters W.Cellarmasters

Thanks Neil for your kind words - we'll be sure to share with the team!

moschi1

moschi1AU

No problems so far

I've been purchasing wines from Cellarmasters for a couple of years now and have never had any problems.
I get regular emails with some great deals, sometimes I'm not interested, but of course I've purchased several times now, mostly mixed reds. I've used both their online gift voucher or the gift card they've mailed me. The wines have usually been delivered within a few days after regular updates re delivery status. In fact, I recently received 2 cases to get us through the Silly Season.
The wines are very drinkable and naturally some better than others, but a great way to try different wines.
I'm very happy with them and I'll continue doing business with them.
Regular deals
Haven't found any yet

Cellarmasters W.Cellarmasters

Thanks for the positive feedback moschi1 - glad you have been enjoying our service!

ok so far

I've ordered from them a few times now; the first order took longer than I expected to arrive the next was very prompt; can't say i have any complaints; I don't know much about wine so to me it seems an ok way of buying mixed lots, so i've got plenty of variety of reds and whites; the prices? seem reasonable to me
the over deals; ease of buying
easy to get caught up in buying stuff you don't really want

DJWMelbourne

Didn't even order it, yet it was delivered

I have purchased wine from Cellarmasters on three occasions and was reasonably happy with the service. One thing that is annoying is the constant telephone calls with them trying to sell wines over the phone. I was recently offered the 'Wine of the Year' dozen over the phone but declined. Next thing I get an SMS telling me my wine has been delivered. Got home, it was there and on checking my bank A/C found that they had helped themselves to the cost - none of this with my consent. Complained and got a short terse response from their 'Customer Service' person - last time I will deal with them.
Had been reasonable previously
Sending wine that weren'y ordered and deducting from my bank without authority

Cellarmasters W.Cellarmasters

Hi DJW, can you private message us your phone number and we will have someone look into this for you.

Kikiflower

KikiflowerMelbourne

Never again!

I wish I had come across these reviews before I placed an order. Three weeks and still no wine. Rang yesterday to be told it usually takes 10-12 working days so wait until next week and ring again if it hasn't turned up. They obviously can't add up the days. I've never had to wait more than 4 days with other companies. Here are so many good ones out there so avoid Cellarmasters no matter how good a deal they offer.

Still waiting for my order three weeks later.

DisappointedVictoria

BEWARE - Incredibly badly run business

Placed an order because Hoyts were doing a free ticket promo. Days later order was still on "hold" status. Contacted again and assured it would be delivered in 3-5 days. I then forgot about it and nearly 3 weeks have passed. Still no wine. Contacted again and will now be delivered in "3-5 days". Every other online wine store I use delivers in 1-3 days - clearly a high risk venture dealing with these clowns. Oh and the sneaky little $1 charge on top of the advertised price on each order, which IS NOT optional, and the explanation was it was to cover the guarantee if you don't like the wine. All smells to High Heaven. My recommendation - steer well clear of them.

Disappointed

The fact you respond after one and a half years .... Enough said!!!!!

JJofMelbourne

JJofMelbourne

Beware Cellarmasters Gift Cards!

Cellarmasters W.Cellarmasters

Hi JJ. This particular offer was actually a voucher and not a gift card so we apologise for the confusion. Since your review we have improved the way we market these and have recently rolled out an improved checkout to make the process far easier.

exClient

exClient

This mob couldn't find a beer in a brewery..

John

John

Gift Card

$25 Gift Card invites you in the brochure to "choose from the hundreds of wines available at cellarmasters.com.au". It was only when I attempted to place an order that I discovered that the print on the back of the card, and not shown anywhere on the brochure, states that the card is only valid for purchases of $120 or more.. Sneaky marketing in my opinion and I will not be dealing with them again

Cellarmasters W.Cellarmasters

Hi John. All our vouchers have a minimum spend but do provide you with a discount off the already reduced price. Since your review we have made this key requirement more prominent.

Latsirc

LatsircAU

The worst way to buy wine

Customer101Melbourne

Excellent way to buy wine

Customer101

My latest purchase was made on a Monday night. The wine was delivered on Thursday, a mere 3 days after purchase. Excellent service. This will now be the only way I buy wine.

Customer101

Today, I received a $25 gift card and free delivery for my next purchase from CellarMasters. The letter stated that I am being recognised as a valued customer. This is an excellent way to treat me as a customer. Will now place my next purchase.

Customer101

In recent weeks, I have bought another 6 dozen bottles of wine from Cellarmasters in 3 separate transactions. All were delivered three business days after the date of purchase.

Annoyed22

Annoyed22Melbourne

Don't expect quick service ! Will never use again!

Arman

ArmanSydney, NSW

Definitely would not advise!