Listing monitored by Cellect

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (46)
sparkjjoy
sparkjjoyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great services and great phone

I purchased an iphone Xs in pristine condition - the phone was pretty good overall but it was an international version and I couldn't disable the camera shutter sound. Kyle helped me to swap a new phone that has no shutter sound. I am really satisfied with their customer services. I have been using my phone for a week now. It is still in amazing condition. Thank you so much for your help, Kyle!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS 256GB
Dissonance
DissonancePerth

Good refurbished phone, but had an undisclosed fault

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S7 - the phone was pretty good overall, but the headphone port doesn't work. I was still using my old phone for about 6 months after this purchase, so I didn't realise until it was too late to return. I would probably buy again, but I'd be sure to check everything works straight away.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S7
Oliver Bridges
Oliver Bridges Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast Shipping

Ordered an iPhone XS Space Grey 64gb in Excellent condition on a Monday received on Wednesday! Standard shipping, also phone is in amazing condition and battery health is great.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS 64GB

Getting What You Pay For :)

Going through Cellect meant I wasn’t going to be paying an arm and a leg for literally the same device that I’ve been eyeing off! Description stated that the phone screen had minor scratches which you can’t see after a screen protector, full battery life and everything in tip top condition. I was extremely happy when I received my IPhone 11 Pro that it was exactly what I knew I was getting. No disappointment going through Cellect where I have recommended my partner to upgrade his phone through as well.

James R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Issues with Phone but resolved incredibly well

Had a couple of problems with the iPhone 8 I bought, the customer service Manager Josh got in contact with me and the situation is being sorted!! They seem to care about their customers and their experiences I will be using there service in future. Good range of products and any issues contact Josh he will solve it immediately!

P.S. Use a different site to get your Cellect mobile products off other than MYDEAL such a shoddy service

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 64GB
Peter Murray
Peter MurrayPerth, WA

Product and service both excellent

Purchased Samsung S7 on Wednesday. Delivered to Perth Saturday.
Phone looks pristine - Can't find any blemish.
Surprised by the welcome addition of a clear plastic 'phone sleeve, and screen protection.
I am well pleased with transaction.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S7

Excellent seller

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

they miss informed me

I rang Cellect before purchasing the product enquiring about delivery as I was in need of a phone ASAP as I was having a VCAT phone hearing in a few days. I was told that as soon as they receive the order it would be packed and ready to go express post which I paid extra for. I purchased the phone on the 26th may early morning expecting it to leave that day. It did not leave until the 27th at 5.30pm and will not receive it until the 29th. I paid an extra $15 for express post, have missed the hearing and am very upset. I believe I should be reimbursed the express post fee. they miss led me

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8

A shipment from order #8835707

Israel
Israel

Samsung S5 refund

Had a problem with a phone supplied however a full refund has been forthcoming. Staff have been very obliging even though I was somewhat anxious to see a result the service was excellent.

Graham Breust
Graham BreustBonython 2905, ACT

Great service and wonderful phone recieved

The phone that I ordered was perfect, everything working smoothly, and great features on the phone, the phone was very fast to arrive, before the time scheduled, even came with sim card in safe packaging, 5 stars. Will be ordering in the future for other phones.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 5 32GB
Sue B
Sue BGascoyne, WA

Highly Recommend

Quick delivery, especially as post has been taking a considerable longer time during COVID-19. packaged well and phone is in great condition. Would definitely recommend for anyone wanting a refurbished phone.

Product PurchasediPhone7
Rebecca
RebeccaSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Product arrived really quickly and was in perfect condition. Really happy. It was our second day order and both were in amazing condition and better than expected. Will definitely order again

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7

ShannonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service follow up call to see if satisfied went above and beyond

Phone was like brand new no scratches or wear marks was very impressed with fast shipping of about 4 days very satisfied with the customer service I was given and follow up call

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7

Geoff
GeoffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent phone

After a refurbished iPhone 7 to replace old iPhone 5
Researched online found Cellect
Offered iPhone 7 32GB refurbished for $290
Ordered online and picked up a couple of days later at Hawthorn store
They had an almost new iPhone most impressed also got a protection pack for $10 which has since saved a dropped phone
Will buy again from Josh and his team

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 32GB
Sharni B.
Sharni B.Launceston, TAS

Samsung s9 0plus A condition

Extremely happy with my purchas of the samsung s9 plus refurbished A grade
Exactly as describe would almost say its brand new, easy to set up arrived in a few days
happy happy customer

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+

Angieasked

Hi guys, do refurbished phones (I'm looking at Galaxy S10) come with a new battery or if not, what is the capacity you guarantee?

James R.

I’d get my phone somewhere else if I was you. Got an iPhone 8 off them, the screen wouldn’t turn on. Sent it back at my own expense, 1 week later the phone wouldn’t hold any charge. Sent it back and it was a hassle getting them to fix it. They were trying to charge me to get it fixed, stating the warranty was voided because of a small scratch in the bottom corner of the screen. If I was you I’d go elsewhere. Good Luck

Hi Angie,

All of our devices are tested through a strict 70-point QC test. This includes the battery. Should the battery prove to be insufficient, they're replaced.

@James R. I'm sorry your experience in the past was not up to par. Can you please email support@cellectmobile.com with more information on your order/RMA number?

Regards,
Josh K.

Thanks Josh!

Maya g
Maya gasked

I am looking to order a 7 in average condition what are the issues with the average can u describe to me because im having seccond thoughts

Shannon

I have found there phones above average and love my purchase

Rubi M
Rubi Masked

Is the Phone you purchased great quality? I'm looking at buying the iPhone 5s or iPhone 6? Are there phones good quality?
I would really appreciate a reply:)

Get an answer from our members and Cellect representatives