Listing monitored by Cellect

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1)

they miss informed me

I rang Cellect before purchasing the product enquiring about delivery as I was in need of a phone ASAP as I was having a VCAT phone hearing in a few days. I was told that as soon as they receive the order it would be packed and ready to go express post which I paid extra for. I purchased the phone on the 26th may early morning expecting it to leave that day. It did not leave until the 27th at 5.30pm and will not receive it until the 29th. I paid an extra $15 for express post, have missed the hearing and am very upset. I believe I should be reimbursed the express post fee. they miss led me

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8
upset
upset

My Name is Hetty Swanson
phone: 0413671281
A shipment from order #8835707

Angieasked

Hi guys, do refurbished phones (I'm looking at Galaxy S10) come with a new battery or if not, what is the capacity you guarantee?

James R.
James R.

I’d get my phone somewhere else if I was you. Got an iPhone 8 off them, the screen wouldn’t turn on. Sent it back at my own expense, 1 week later the phone wouldn’t hold any charge. Sent it back and it was a hassle getting them to fix it. They were trying to charge me to get it fixed, stating the warranty was voided because of a small scratch in the bottom corner of the screen. If I was you I’d go elsewhere. Good Luck

Hi Angie,

All of our devices are tested through a strict 70-point QC test. This includes the battery. Should the battery prove to be insufficient, they're replaced.

@James R. I'm sorry your experience in the past was not up to par. Can you please email support@cellectmobile.com with more information on your order/RMA number?

Regards,
Josh K.

Thanks Josh!

Maya g
Maya gasked

I am looking to order a 7 in average condition what are the issues with the average can u describe to me because im having seccond thoughts

Shannon
Shannon

I have found there phones above average and love my purchase

Rubi M
Rubi Masked

Is the Phone you purchased great quality? I'm looking at buying the iPhone 5s or iPhone 6? Are there phones good quality?
I would really appreciate a reply:)

Get an answer from our members and Cellect representatives