Listing monitored by Cellect

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1)

Phone arrived. No issues

Order and red iPhone 7 (as new condition)
- Phone had minor marks but does not affect operation of phone
- Double space of old phone
- No issues with phone so far
- Would buy from them again upgrade phone without having to pay top dollar
- Mine did come with free slim case

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB

Angieasked

Hi guys, do refurbished phones (I'm looking at Galaxy S10) come with a new battery or if not, what is the capacity you guarantee?

James R.
James R.

I’d get my phone somewhere else if I was you. Got an iPhone 8 off them, the screen wouldn’t turn on. Sent it back at my own expense, 1 week later the phone wouldn’t hold any charge. Sent it back and it was a hassle getting them to fix it. They were trying to charge me to get it fixed, stating the warranty was voided because of a small scratch in the bottom corner of the screen. If I was you I’d go elsewhere. Good Luck

Josh K.Cellect

Hi Angie,

All of our devices are tested through a strict 70-point QC test. This includes the battery. Should the battery prove to be insufficient, they're replaced.

@James R. I'm sorry your experience in the past was not up to par. Can you please email support@cellectmobile.com with more information on your order/RMA number?

Regards,
Josh K.

Thanks Josh!

Maya g
Maya gasked

I am looking to order a 7 in average condition what are the issues with the average can u describe to me because im having seccond thoughts

Shannon
Shannon

I have found there phones above average and love my purchase

Rubi M
Rubi Masked

Is the Phone you purchased great quality? I'm looking at buying the iPhone 5s or iPhone 6? Are there phones good quality?
I would really appreciate a reply:)

Get an answer from our members and Cellect representatives