Listing monitored by Cellect

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (41)
sparkjjoy
sparkjjoyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great services and great phone

I purchased an iphone Xs in pristine condition - the phone was pretty good overall but it was an international version and I couldn't disable the camera shutter sound. Kyle helped me to swap a new phone that has no shutter sound. I am really satisfied with their customer services. I have been using my phone for a week now. It is still in amazing condition. Thank you so much for your help, Kyle!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS 256GB
Oliver Bridges
Oliver Bridges Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast Shipping

Ordered an iPhone XS Space Grey 64gb in Excellent condition on a Monday received on Wednesday! Standard shipping, also phone is in amazing condition and battery health is great.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS 64GB

Getting What You Pay For :)

Going through Cellect meant I wasn’t going to be paying an arm and a leg for literally the same device that I’ve been eyeing off! Description stated that the phone screen had minor scratches which you can’t see after a screen protector, full battery life and everything in tip top condition. I was extremely happy when I received my IPhone 11 Pro that it was exactly what I knew I was getting. No disappointment going through Cellect where I have recommended my partner to upgrade his phone through as well.

James R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Issues with Phone but resolved incredibly well

Had a couple of problems with the iPhone 8 I bought, the customer service Manager Josh got in contact with me and the situation is being sorted!! They seem to care about their customers and their experiences I will be using there service in future. Good range of products and any issues contact Josh he will solve it immediately!

P.S. Use a different site to get your Cellect mobile products off other than MYDEAL such a shoddy service

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 64GB

Peter Murray
Peter MurrayPerth, WA

Product and service both excellent

Purchased Samsung S7 on Wednesday. Delivered to Perth Saturday.
Phone looks pristine - Can't find any blemish.
Surprised by the welcome addition of a clear plastic 'phone sleeve, and screen protection.
I am well pleased with transaction.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S7

Excellent seller

Graham Breust
Graham BreustBonython 2905, ACT

Great service and wonderful phone recieved

The phone that I ordered was perfect, everything working smoothly, and great features on the phone, the phone was very fast to arrive, before the time scheduled, even came with sim card in safe packaging, 5 stars. Will be ordering in the future for other phones.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 5 32GB

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Sue B
Sue BGascoyne, WA

Highly Recommend

Quick delivery, especially as post has been taking a considerable longer time during COVID-19. packaged well and phone is in great condition. Would definitely recommend for anyone wanting a refurbished phone.

Product PurchasediPhone7
Rebecca
RebeccaSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Product arrived really quickly and was in perfect condition. Really happy. It was our second day order and both were in amazing condition and better than expected. Will definitely order again

ShannonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service follow up call to see if satisfied went above and beyond

Phone was like brand new no scratches or wear marks was very impressed with fast shipping of about 4 days very satisfied with the customer service I was given and follow up call

Geoff
GeoffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent phone

After a refurbished iPhone 7 to replace old iPhone 5
Researched online found Cellect
Offered iPhone 7 32GB refurbished for $290
Ordered online and picked up a couple of days later at Hawthorn store
They had an almost new iPhone most impressed also got a protection pack for $10 which has since saved a dropped phone
Will buy again from Josh and his team

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 32GB
Sharni B.
Sharni B.Launceston, TAS

Samsung s9 0plus A condition

Extremely happy with my purchas of the samsung s9 plus refurbished A grade
Exactly as describe would almost say its brand new, easy to set up arrived in a few days
happy happy customer

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+

augusteobob
augusteobobAustralian Capital Territory

Repeat Customer

Always quality goods and positive interactions.

Ordered a Gold Galaxy S7 used and marked in Good Condition. When I received the phone I thought it was a new one as it didn't have a mark or scratch on it. Inserted my SIM card and loaded the required Apps and it was good to go, haven't had an issue since. 00% would use Cellect again and probably will soon for a second mobile phone

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11
Nat
NatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent condition iPhone7

Purchased an iPhone7 for my mum, the one listed on their site as "good" condition and it looks to be in excellent condition. I was expecting a few scratches on the screen/ back but nothing, looks like they replace both before shipping it out. Very happy with the purchase. Plus quick delivery. I'm in Melbourne and I ordered on a Friday arvo received it the following Tuesday.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 32GB
Tom S.
Tom S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent iphone 7

Purchased an iphone 7 which you would never have known wasn't brand new. Looked and worked perectly. Delivery was fast and easy and will definitely be looking at cellect in future

Angieasked

Hi guys, do refurbished phones (I'm looking at Galaxy S10) come with a new battery or if not, what is the capacity you guarantee?

James R.

I’d get my phone somewhere else if I was you. Got an iPhone 8 off them, the screen wouldn’t turn on. Sent it back at my own expense, 1 week later the phone wouldn’t hold any charge. Sent it back and it was a hassle getting them to fix it. They were trying to charge me to get it fixed, stating the warranty was voided because of a small scratch in the bottom corner of the screen. If I was you I’d go elsewhere. Good Luck

Josh K.Cellect

Hi Angie,

All of our devices are tested through a strict 70-point QC test. This includes the battery. Should the battery prove to be insufficient, they're replaced.

@James R. I'm sorry your experience in the past was not up to par. Can you please email support@cellectmobile.com with more information on your order/RMA number?

Regards,
Josh K.

Thanks Josh!

Maya g
Maya gasked

I am looking to order a 7 in average condition what are the issues with the average can u describe to me because im having seccond thoughts

Shannon

I have found there phones above average and love my purchase

Rubi M
Rubi Masked

Is the Phone you purchased great quality? I'm looking at buying the iPhone 5s or iPhone 6? Are there phones good quality?
I would really appreciate a reply:)

Get an answer from our members and Cellect representatives