Listing monitored by Cellect

2.6
  • Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No

Great refurbished phone.

Great refurbished phone. Support was great as well. I have used them to buy another phone for a family member. I will be using them again without a doubt, awesome.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Kate Willis
Kate WillisAustralian Capital Territory

Perfect

I ordered a phone from Cellect mobile and I accidentally ordered the wrong phone, Cellect mobile were so helpful. They were prompt with their correspondence and they refunded me straight away. I am placing another order with them and would be happy to do business with them in the future

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedAndroid Smart Watch Phone SZ9

Angieasked

Hi guys, do refurbished phones (I'm looking at Galaxy S10) come with a new battery or if not, what is the capacity you guarantee?

James R.
James R.
Josh K.CellectSend a private message

Thanks Josh!

Maya g
Maya gasked

I am looking to order a 7 in average condition what are the issues with the average can u describe to me because im having seccond thoughts

Shannon
Shannon

I have found there phones above average and love my purchase

Rubi M
Rubi Masked

Is the Phone you purchased great quality? I'm looking at buying the iPhone 5s or iPhone 6? Are there phones good quality?
I would really appreciate a reply:)

Get an answer from our members and Cellect representatives