Listing monitored by Cellect

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Paul
Paul

Excellent product and great service

Ive bought a number of phones from Cellect. They have very prompt delivery and products have always been as described. I recently bought an iphone 8 and although the phone was perfect, the battery had an issue. They paid for express pickup, replaced battery, and expressed back to me all at their own cost. Josh was prompt with replies to our multiple email discussions and my numerous questions. Great company and highly recommend

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8
Jane
JaneHobart, TAS

Brilliant service

I am extremely impressed by the level of service I have received from Cellect Mobile. We purchased an excellent second hand iphone for our son for his first mobile. The phone itself was in brilliant condition, however the battery life wasn't great. I contacted Cellect and they replaced the battery immediately as it was under warranty still. Their service was second to none, always answered and responded to my calls and emails and the promptness of delivery was fast and efficient.
I highly recommend Celect and will be using them again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Angieasked

Hi guys, do refurbished phones (I'm looking at Galaxy S10) come with a new battery or if not, what is the capacity you guarantee?

James R.
James R.
Josh K.CellectSend a private message

Thanks Josh!

Maya g
Maya gasked

I am looking to order a 7 in average condition what are the issues with the average can u describe to me because im having seccond thoughts

Shannon
Shannon

I have found there phones above average and love my purchase

Rubi M
Rubi Masked

Is the Phone you purchased great quality? I'm looking at buying the iPhone 5s or iPhone 6? Are there phones good quality?
I would really appreciate a reply:)

Get an answer from our members and Cellect representatives