Cellect

Cellect (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Cellect

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (46)

Love it!

freerangechange
freerangechangeMid North Coast, NSW

Highly recommend!

Purchased an android last year with no regrets. It was like buying a new phone. Im not a tech savy person and the whole process was delightfully easy and successful. Website was easy to use, product was great quality, true to photo and description and at a good price followed up by excellent customer service would definitely use again!

Kim Galvin
Kim GalvinNorthern Region, NSW

Fantastic price - no problems with refurbished IPAD

Purchased a refurbished IPAD from Cellect last year. I was a little skeptical and hoped I had not wasted my money. Well, I can advise, after 8 months, the IPAD hasn't had any problems. (I am posting this review now as I thought it would give a clearer and more true-to-fact appraisal of the product). It was originally purchased as a gift for hubby to use as a camera as he is getting older. It is easy for him to use as he is almost 70 and smaller camera screens were not practical. The IPAD is also great to take with him when he travels. The customer service, fast delivery and most importantly, the FANTASTIC PRICE made Cellect a wonderful choice. Thankyou!!

Peta
PetaGippsland, VIC

Great phone and great service

Received my phone and it was exactly as described on the website. Transaction was easy and delivery was fast. I have recommended to family members and they have had the same great service. Would recommend them for sure.

Tracey
TraceyHunter Region, NSW

Great products and service

I have brought two refurbished phones and they are both great. There was a large range to choose from. Excellent service too. I will be back for my next phone.

Lauitiiti
LauitiitiSouth East Queensland, QLD

The phone is really good

Im 100 percent satisfied with this product. Also satisfied with the quality as well.Yes it is very easy to navigate the store and i google online also they really help with what I needed

Warranty Claim MadeNo

iphone 7

i had a good experience with no fuss, website was good and prices were good. product was as advertised so i cant complain. I would use this company again for a phone.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Chris B.
Chris B.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Excellent service.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Phone was received via post days before I expected it and it was in perfect condition when unboxed. I would highly recommend buyers to purchase from Cellect

I purchased a refurbished iPhone 6s in September 2019 via their website. It arrived quickly and it has been working great with no absolutely issues! Very happy with this company.

Perfect product - great value

Was easy to use the website - layout is simple and easy to navigate. The device work just as promised and better than we expected for the price and an refurbished item. The quality was practically brand new.

Abi
AbiGippsland, VIC

Good service and products.

All the products I purchased were in very neat and good condition as advertised.
The service was very good and easy to navigate too and would definitely recommend Cellect to others.

They are genuine.

I have brought the product almost 14 months back and still, the phone is working fine so I must say they are the best in the market. I am a fully satisfied customer and willing to purchase any other product from them.

Kylie
KylieAU

Awesome Service!

I bought an iPhone 8. My purchase was made via Catch. It arrived well packaged & in great condition. An easy transaction, super fast delivery & excellent after purchase communication too. Would definitely buy from Cellect again.

Jodie
JodieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing

Got an Samsung s8 plus refurbished for my partner an it is absolutely amazing looks brand new an works amazingly thank you guys so much delivery was fast as well

Mel
MelBrisbane

Horrible products and rude staff

I purchased a brand new condition "off the demo floor" iphone, description stated it may come with one minor scratch but this is very rare-mine came with three. The staff said to me "one scratch or three scratches it is the same" the charger they sent also gets extremely hot, I have seen other reviews where their chargers almost caught on fire. Their descriptions are misleading and they sell dodgy items, stating they are apple products. The customer service was below average, please take your business elsewhere!

Cellect
Josh K.Cellect

Helpful and pleasant

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S7 from Cellect Mobile but had an issue with the battery. After discussions with Josh K, I returned the mobile phone. He was helpful and pleasant with clear instructions, although, I was asked to arrange the device to be shipped to them in Hawthorn at my cost, and I've just read Paul's review on 24 Mar 2020 where Cellect mobile paid for express pickup, replaced battery, and expressed back to him at their own cost! I think they need to be consistent across the board in their advice to customers on the payment of shipping of returns! Anyway, the phone is fine and the battery is better. Thanks Josh K!

Paul
Paul

Excellent product and great service

Ive bought a number of phones from Cellect. They have very prompt delivery and products have always been as described. I recently bought an iphone 8 and although the phone was perfect, the battery had an issue. They paid for express pickup, replaced battery, and expressed back to me all at their own cost. Josh was prompt with replies to our multiple email discussions and my numerous questions. Great company and highly recommend

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant company, combating our society’s single-use mindset.

Purchased an as-new iPhone 7 from them, but was experiencing a considerably poor battery life. I went into their Melbourne store, and they replaced the battery with a brand new one free of charge, within 15 minutes.

Karla
KarlaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

VERY happy =)

Thank you to Cellect for the iPhone 8.
Was very happy when I opened the box and found a refurbished iPhone 8 that you looked brand new. Definitely recommend Cellect.

ianl
ianlAU

Good company

Good products and service. I had a small problem with my phone and theyreplaced it within 4 days. Recommend them and great value. Nice to see recycling in our throwaway society. Easy online website.

Andrew
Andrew

Fair to deal with

Took 11 days and numerous phone calls to finally receive a S9 plus that was meant to be an A grade phone. Was not happy with the condition, battery life and black spots on the screen. Sent back for a refund so I am happy about that

Jane
JaneHobart, TAS

Brilliant service

I am extremely impressed by the level of service I have received from Cellect Mobile. We purchased an excellent second hand iphone for our son for his first mobile. The phone itself was in brilliant condition, however the battery life wasn't great. I contacted Cellect and they replaced the battery immediately as it was under warranty still. Their service was second to none, always answered and responded to my calls and emails and the promptness of delivery was fast and efficient.
I highly recommend Celect and will be using them again.

Mich 81
Mich 81Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product, fast delivery.

I ordered a S8 late on a Monday afternoon, paid Express and it was delivered to QLD Wednesday morning. I spent a couple of hrs looking into companies that refurbished phones, and after reading reviews and checking out numerous sites, I decided that Cellect Mobile was the best option. I ordered a 'good' condition S8. It is in excellent condition. Had a few minor scratches on screen that you could barely see and after a screen protector the phone is like new. Sim card in, quick setup. Will definitely be buying again from these guys. So many choices online and the best prices out there. Very happy.

Faulty

I am generally satisfied with the iPhone I purchased (iPhone 7, Silver, 128GB along with a reasonable price) However, my SIM card stopped working due to 'a component that has failed on the main logic board.' The model was A1779, which is a faulty model. So, be extra mindful about what model you are purchasing.

catichujo72
catichujo72South West, WA

One extremely happy customer!

How massively impressed I am with the Iphone 7 that I ordered.and received,. transaction was super smooth and all contact/questions I had was answered fast. Postage was great as well with tracking info given to me once the phone had been shipped.Quality of the phone described on website was "average" I think its in excellent condition. Thank you again for your service and products. I will definitely be using you again.