Listing monitored by Cellect

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (1)
LisaR
LisaRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Iphone 6

We received an iphone 6 in perfect condition however immediately we had issues with the battery. Over heating, not retaining charge. We contacted cellect and advised to send the phone back by startrack express. The phone was returned in a padded bag. On return the phone was damaged by the courier and now being charged $120 to repair a screen that when it left my home was in perfect condition. Also the warranty is now voided. Terrible experience all round and WOULD NEVER recommend - very disappointed

Nick
NickPerth, WA

Minus 10, rip off morons

they miss informed me

I rang Cellect before purchasing the product enquiring about delivery as I was in need of a phone ASAP as I was having a VCAT phone hearing in a few days. I was told that as soon as they receive the order it would be packed and ready to go express post which I paid extra for. I purchased the phone on the 26th may early morning expecting it to leave that day. It did not leave until the 27th at 5.30pm and will not receive it until the 29th. I paid an extra $15 for express post, have missed the hearing and am very upset. I believe I should be reimbursed the express post fee. they miss led me

upset
upset

My Name is Hetty Swanson
phone: 0413671281
A shipment from order #8835707

Mel
MelBrisbane

Horrible products and rude staff

I purchased a brand new condition "off the demo floor" iphone, description stated it may come with one minor scratch but this is very rare-mine came with three. The staff said to me "one scratch or three scratches it is the same" the charger they sent also gets extremely hot, I have seen other reviews where their chargers almost caught on fire. Their descriptions are misleading and they sell dodgy items, stating they are apple products. The customer service was below average, please take your business elsewhere!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Cellect compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

iisthphir
iisthphir

Stay away, product not as advertised

The ex-demo phone I bought from them was not as new condition as described on their site. it is clearly much older and the battery is already around half its new spec. They never replied to me when i contacted them, even after opening a paypal dispute, they refuse to communicate. Try ozmobiles instead, phone i got there was good for years, little more expensive but you get what you ordered.

Khan
Khan

Zero customer service

I have asked them a simple question on 25th of August. It's 4th sept and they are still to respond to my query and to think I was about to make purchases there. Not that they haven't seen the messages but they don't bother responding.

See attached screenshot.

Josh K.Cellect

I'm sorry to hear, Khan. I hope everything is okay now?

Angieasked

Hi guys, do refurbished phones (I'm looking at Galaxy S10) come with a new battery or if not, what is the capacity you guarantee?

James R.
James R.

I’d get my phone somewhere else if I was you. Got an iPhone 8 off them, the screen wouldn’t turn on. Sent it back at my own expense, 1 week later the phone wouldn’t hold any charge. Sent it back and it was a hassle getting them to fix it. They were trying to charge me to get it fixed, stating the warranty was voided because of a small scratch in the bottom corner of the screen. If I was you I’d go elsewhere. Good Luck

Hi Angie,

All of our devices are tested through a strict 70-point QC test. This includes the battery. Should the battery prove to be insufficient, they're replaced.

@James R. I'm sorry your experience in the past was not up to par. Can you please email support@cellectmobile.com with more information on your order/RMA number?

Regards,
Josh K.

Thanks Josh!

Maya g
Maya gasked

I am looking to order a 7 in average condition what are the issues with the average can u describe to me because im having seccond thoughts

Shannon
Shannon

I have found there phones above average and love my purchase

Rubi M
Rubi Masked

Is the Phone you purchased great quality? I'm looking at buying the iPhone 5s or iPhone 6? Are there phones good quality?
I would really appreciate a reply:)

Get an answer from our members and Cellect representatives