Listing monitored by Cellect

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Dissonance
DissonancePerth

Good refurbished phone, but had an undisclosed fault

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S7 - the phone was pretty good overall, but the headphone port doesn't work. I was still using my old phone for about 6 months after this purchase, so I didn't realise until it was too late to return. I would probably buy again, but I'd be sure to check everything works straight away.

Josh K.Cellect
Andrew
Andrew

Fair to deal with

Took 11 days and numerous phone calls to finally receive a S9 plus that was meant to be an A grade phone. Was not happy with the condition, battery life and black spots on the screen. Sent back for a refund so I am happy about that

Faulty

I am generally satisfied with the iPhone I purchased (iPhone 7, Silver, 128GB along with a reasonable price) However, my SIM card stopped working due to 'a component that has failed on the main logic board.' The model was A1779, which is a faulty model. So, be extra mindful about what model you are purchasing.

Angieasked

Hi guys, do refurbished phones (I'm looking at Galaxy S10) come with a new battery or if not, what is the capacity you guarantee?

James R.
James R.

I’d get my phone somewhere else if I was you. Got an iPhone 8 off them, the screen wouldn’t turn on. Sent it back at my own expense, 1 week later the phone wouldn’t hold any charge. Sent it back and it was a hassle getting them to fix it. They were trying to charge me to get it fixed, stating the warranty was voided because of a small scratch in the bottom corner of the screen. If I was you I’d go elsewhere. Good Luck

Josh K.Cellect

Hi Angie,

All of our devices are tested through a strict 70-point QC test. This includes the battery. Should the battery prove to be insufficient, they're replaced.

@James R. I'm sorry your experience in the past was not up to par. Can you please email support@cellectmobile.com with more information on your order/RMA number?

Regards,
Josh K.

Thanks Josh!

Maya g
Maya gasked

I am looking to order a 7 in average condition what are the issues with the average can u describe to me because im having seccond thoughts

Shannon
Shannon

I have found there phones above average and love my purchase

Rubi M
Rubi Masked

Is the Phone you purchased great quality? I'm looking at buying the iPhone 5s or iPhone 6? Are there phones good quality?
I would really appreciate a reply:)

Get an answer from our members and Cellect representatives