3.2

54% · 76 · 46%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
4.3
Brand Manager for Celtic Carpet Cleaning? Claim your listing.

Disappointed
DisappointedPerth, WA

Carpet ruined!

Frustrated my carpets ruined. Upholstery no change whatsoever. Rug no difference. Carpets and upholstery were soaked. Never again. Angry knowing my 3 year old carpets will have to be changed as I can’t stand looking at them….look as though there are lines in my carpet. Never had a problem with any other carpet cleaner in my other home. Upset and angry customer.
Hardeep S.
Hardeep S.Perth, WA2 posts

Ruined $3000 worth of Rugs

Ruined $3000 worth of my rugs. Matt cleaned my 2 white rugs along with other room carpets and big orange marks have appeared on the white rugs after few hours when rugs dried up. Such marks usually happen due to use of bad detergent or an unmaintained cleaning machine. Matt came back to fix it but marks came back again after few hours of his second clean. He now denies the responsibility that it is caused by his cleaning after making me wait for 3 weeks on fake promises that he will come back and fix it.
kathryn s.
kathryn s.Perth, WA

Awesome!!!

Matt is an all round stand up guy and does an awesome cleaning job every time! Excellent pricing! We do couch, rugs and carpets and are repeat customers - would not use anyone else. Thanks Matt!! You're a star.
Anton F.
Anton F.Perth, WA

Professional clean with excellent customer service ands always on time!!

Matt is very professional and is meticulous with his clean. We had our couches and carpets done. We have used him several times and been very happy with the result. Matt has a great personality, and very reasonable with his prices. We will continue using him and we would recommend using him.
Simone
SimonePerth, WA

Ruined my rug and refused to rectify

Really disappointed in the outcome of my experience with Matt at Celtic Carpet Cleaning. He did a good job with the bedroom carpets but unfortunately stained my woollen rug. I understood it was an accident and said he could try to clean it again but he said he'd rather claim it on insurance and replace it. He never did and I've had yellow stains over my white living room rug since mid-December last year! After repeatedly ignoring my messages and lying to me about the state of the claim over several months, I've now taken it up with consumer complaints. Such a shame as he seemed like a nice guy.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Tricia Morrison
Tricia MorrisonPerth, WA

Professional Carpet Cleaners I wouldn’t use anyone else now !

A fabulous job at a reasonable price …..…these guys are the BEST
Do not hesitate if you want carpets looking like brand new call the professionals at
Celtic Carpet Cleaning ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Jan
JanPerth, Western Australia58 posts

No hesitation whatsoever about recommending Matt from Celtic Carpet Cleaning

Matt did AN EXCELLENT job. Highly professional, very thorough and just all-round excellent! very friendly and punctual. Also very reasonable. Thank you Matt! I would recommend you to anyone anytime
Anita S.
Anita S.3 posts

Great value service

On time, very friendly, did an amazing job, carpet and mat came up really well, definitely would recommend Matt and team, and will certainly use him again in the future
Jenna Robertson
Jenna RobertsonPerth, WA2 posts

Better than I thought it would be

I needed my fabric Lazy boy chairs cleaned after many years of abuse. I paid for a Groupon and contacted Celtic. The day of the cleaning was during a big storm and all the furniture was in the garage. Celtic were on time and very professional. The cleaning took longer than expected but I received exceptional service and the result was fantastic
Liz
Liz

No show

Stayed home all day; no message to me and did not show. Cancelled my voucher and got a groupon credit. Please communicate with your customers as no show is annoying
AMcVics
AMcVicsPerth, WA2 posts

No show

Called several times - no response. Txted - no reply. Luckily groupon refunded me. Am wondering if he is even running his business, because clearly he doesn't want the jobs. Buyer beware!
Hanzski
Hanzski7 posts

Rushed job, unprofessional

First two rooms were great, last two was as though they ran out of time while he yelled st his kids to stay in the car. I even tried to entertain them with a basketball so he wouldn’t rush the job. When I questioned the rushed job he took my money, fobbed me off and told me it must be years of Wear and tear or old. His offsider said they “left their wire brush at the last site” which they usually use to get fluff off. Waste of money. Wouldn’t recommend.

mrspxl
mrspxlPerth, WA3 posts

Exceptional carpet cleaning company

Had Mathew from Celtic carpet cleaning come clean our carpets 2 days ago. Wow what a difference the carpets looked afterwards. Mathew was prompt, efficient and competitively priced. Will be calling Celtic carpet cleaning and Mathew again. Thanks for a great job.