Centuria

Centuria

See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bob Boneo

Bob BoneoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

the worst company I had ever had dealings with

Estate Solicitors wrote to company seeking details of investments for probate purposes ,4 weeks later no reply Sent Fax to CEO who claimed never received letter but communications crossed and the reply received only identified Stapled Securities worth about $8000 ignored the other investments Bonds as advised in the letter worth some $850,000-00 Further letter re Capital Gains information sent 5 weeks ago still unanswered Disgraceful service with lack of any communication Looks like the Ombudsman has to be contacted to get and information

Poor service no communication

All relevant paper worked lodged in person with company yet claim not paid to funeral directors as of 11/2/2019. Have phoned but person handling matter not available and they don't ring back. At this stage could not recommend them
The seem to add to your stress at a vulnerable time in your life
Executor of estate

Where is the money?

Still waiting for funeral bond to be paid nearly 3 months later. Many excuses, very concerned as should not take this long. Everything asked for was provided promptly from our end- twice!! Steer clear to avoid the stress.

Juilianq

Juilianq

Do not touch these people

After my mother died, this company has not paid what my mom has paid for her funeral plan years before she died. Insurance line paid 2 days after my mother's death but this company has yet to pay after 2 1/2 weeks. I had to pay part of the funeral expenses with credit card and after 8 letters to Centuria they have yet to pay and no communication regarding when they will pay.

Cathie

Cathieasked

I have centuria funeral benefit fund bonds, can I sell these or cash them in?

Kathy
Kathy

Hi Cathie - Definately close them. I am dealing with them at the moment - and they make a stressful time more stressful. It is not as simple as paying for the funeral and asking them for the funds. Once I have dealt with this crisis I will be looking to close dads funeral bonds as I do not want to deal with the headaches when one has so much to deal with at someones passing.