• Job Satisfaction

Sharon P.Isabella Plains 2905, ACT

Wished we had gone with another Door maker

Store LocationCanberra Garage Doors

Distressed Homeowner

Distressed HomeownerSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE - Cheap faulty product

Job Satisfaction
Chris T.

Chris T.Perth, WA

Excellent Customer Service & Product Support

We highly recommend Centurion Garage Doors. The product support and after sales service has been excellent. A company that care and a pleasure to deal with. "They have gone above and beyond our expectations and delivered a faultless service!"

Job Satisfaction
Centurion G.Centurion Garage Doors

Thank you so much for your feedback Chris. We take great pride in our product and our service. Hope you enjoy your garage door for many years to come.

Very Dissatisfied

Very DissatisfiedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Dissatified ........ Crappy Motor

When my house was built just under 2.5 years ago the builder installed a centurion single roller door and motor. First issue with motor about 12 to 18 months ago was covered under warranty. Last week this just started to play up again with the door not going up on down with the motor not working. I have had a garage door tech out this morning because I am told by centurion that the warranty period was only 2 years which I find pretty poor !!!
I am told by the Technocian who attended this morning the gears are stripped and the motor needs to be replaced. So not only gu did I have to pay a callout fee today but also the cost to replace my motor ..... not happy would expect alot longer life and warranty period with your product !!!!!!

Store LocationBuilder Arranged

AMVPerth, WA

Poor product and customer service

Thankyou

ElloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible Warranty! Go elsewhere!

Mark C.Centurion Garage Doors
Ello

Hi all just wanted to tell you that the issue has been rectified thanks to the help of Mark!

Great to deal with!

I found the entire process from quote to installation seamless and hassle free. Clear communication and great pricing. Couldn't be happier with the product.

Customer1

Customer1South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

This company has a process in place to deal with quality issues. The initial door they installed wasn't very straight, which was partially my fault and due to the fact that the wall wasn't straight. After my complaint, they manufactured a whole new door and rectified the problem. No charge, although I offered to cover some of the cost.

Neels

NeelsWestern Australia

Amazing excellent service

Guardian Star Property Pty Ltd- https://www.guardianstar.com.au/new
Centurion Garage Doors manage to replace my damaged polycarbonate panels in record time and not just 1 door but 3!
We had an unfortunate event when our newly installed Sunshine series garage doors at our new development was damaged by a post-construction cleaning team. This would have had a detrimental effect on the launch and timing of our project.
In came super Mandi and her team and had all 3 doors removed, repaired and replaced in a matter of a week! Yes that's right in a week.
We are so grateful to Centurion Garage Doors for their service and will recommend them to all our friends and business contacts.
Well done guys!

Steve51

Steve51PERTH

Great Customer Srevice And Product

From first contact with Centurion Doors the experience was great .The sales person was on time to measure up and quote he was very pleasant not pushy to sell like others I had quotes from and the quote was very good
The sales coordinator was easy to deal with and kept me informed as to when my door would be installed.
The installer was very particular about his work and did a great job .
The door looks fantastic.

Steve

HeidiLPerth, WA

Terrible Customer Service

HeidiL

Update after speaking with Nino the issue has been sorted
My dad would like to thank you for all your help.

Kitty

KittySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Very happy with the product and service. We had an unusually complicated situation and this company cared enough to design and produce a door to meet our requirements.

Patrick

PatrickPerth WA

Excellent product and service!

Kish

KishPerth

Have to press the button over 5 times to get it to open.

Recently I have to press the button over 5 times to get the door to open, sometimes it don't open at all, sometimes it opens when I press number 4 button? I had 3 of these fitted to my house 2 years ago. The problem has been a there about 6 month. I phoned Centurion and the first thing they said is over $100 for a call out. I am not paying that!
The after sales service is terrible. All lovey dobey till they got your money, then we want more of your money.
I have loads of spare new controls so I changed all the controls and reprogrammed them multiple times but still the same issue.
I wont buy from them again and wouldn't recommend them.

Gary

GaryMandurah

General Service

Excellent service by Paul the technician, very helpful with advice in all aspects. Highly Recommended, Pleasure Doing Business, Thanks Again

Professional Service

Received very professional and prompt service from this company. The technician that attended was also very professional and very helpful in the advice he gave me. Would definitely recommend their services.

Alan

AlanHalls Head

Great service.

I would like to thank you for the service that was done on our garage door.
Aaron was very friendly, on time and very informative about what had been done with the service.
I would also like to say that Tanya was very helpful and courteous as a first point of contact for the company.
They were a pleasure to deal with, a credit to themselves and Centurion garage doors.

Thanks again.
Alan McNaughton.

Matt Scarfe

Matt ScarfeMandurah

Thanks so much Mandi from Centurion Garage Doors!

Perth Reviewer

Perth Reviewerperth

Poor Quality.. Ripple Marks.. Replacement had same issue

Phil

PhilPerth, WA

Absolutely appauling service

Jacinta

Jacintaasked

Hi My Avanti Door fitted 4 years ago with Centurion won't open or close. I open the door manually all the way and do the FR and LL reset but it still shows the E9 error. The motor is operating but the chain does not drive. What would be the problem?
Thanks.

Morning Jacinta,
Would it be possible to give me your email address so we can correspond with you via email? If you wish you can contact me at bknox@cenbp.com.au. We have some instructions we can send you.

Ashwin rao
Ashwin rao

Hi facing same problem as stated by Jacinta. We got our garage door installed around 2 years ago. Can you please guide us also.

Bevan D.

Bevan D.asked

Gday Folkes,

I have had my centurion door since 2013. It uses an Avanti SDO-21 motor (mps 12).

Today (2/2/2020) i left the house, and closed the door with my remote. Was out for about an hour. Came home, pressed the button, and nothing happened. Drove closer, and still nothing. Tried my wifes remote, same issue. Tried the wall switch, also nothing.

They all seemed to just fail to work. Replced batteries today as well. Erased the codes. Recoded the remotes. Wall switch will not work, at all. Car remotes will work.... Only if you are directly below the motor itself. Otherwise, its as if its "out of range"

Could my motor just be tired, and due for an upgrade. Or am i missing something, and need a tech to come out and have a look.

Cheers
bevan

Good Afternoon Bevan,
Please contact our office on 9302 9500 and we can schedule a technician to come and service your door. We recommend our doors are serviced annually.

Pieter L.asked

Hi my garage door opens a but then stop and opens a bit and stop. Gives error code L6 on back of motor. What could be the problem?

Good Afternoon Pieter,
Could you please try resetting the limits as follows:-
- Open door slightly with remote or led light on opener.
- Then hold the red learn button until the display changes to L.L
- Then press remote or light. Door will close then open fully then close again (on it’s own).
- When it has completed this it will go back to a display of (.)
- Door will now work as normal.

Pieter L.

Is there anyone that can assist me as the motor is now stuck on LL and light is just flashing

Good Morning Pieter,
Could you contact me via my email address bknox@cenbp.com.au and we will contact you to schedule a technician.

Get an answer from our members and Centurion Garage Doors representatives