Distressed Homeowner

Job Satisfaction

Chris T.

Chris T.Perth, WA

Excellent Customer Service & Product Support

We highly recommend Centurion Garage Doors. The product support and after sales service has been excellent. A company that care and a pleasure to deal with. "They have gone above and beyond our expectations and delivered a faultless service!"

Job Satisfaction
Centurion G.Centurion Garage Doors

Thank you so much for your feedback Chris. We take great pride in our product and our service. Hope you enjoy your garage door for many years to come.

Very Dissatisfied

Very DissatisfiedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Dissatified ........ Crappy Motor

When my house was built just under 2.5 years ago the builder installed a centurion single roller door and motor. First issue with motor about 12 to 18 months ago was covered under warranty. Last week this just started to play up again with the door not going up on down with the motor not working. I have had a garage door tech out this morning because I am told by centurion that the warranty period was only 2 years which I find pretty poor !!!
I am told by the Technocian who attended this morning the gears are stripped and the motor needs to be replaced. So not only gu did I have to pay a callout fee today but also the cost to replace my motor ..... not happy would expect alot longer life and warranty period with your product !!!!!!

Store LocationBuilder Arranged

AMVPerth, WA

Poor product and customer service

Thankyou

ElloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible Warranty! Go elsewhere!

Mark C.Centurion Garage Doors
Ello

Hi all just wanted to tell you that the issue has been rectified thanks to the help of Mark!

Great to deal with!

I found the entire process from quote to installation seamless and hassle free. Clear communication and great pricing. Couldn't be happier with the product.

Customer1

Customer1South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

This company has a process in place to deal with quality issues. The initial door they installed wasn't very straight, which was partially my fault and due to the fact that the wall wasn't straight. After my complaint, they manufactured a whole new door and rectified the problem. No charge, although I offered to cover some of the cost.

Neels

NeelsWestern Australia

Amazing excellent service

Guardian Star Property Pty Ltd- https://www.guardianstar.com.au/new
Centurion Garage Doors manage to replace my damaged polycarbonate panels in record time and not just 1 door but 3!
We had an unfortunate event when our newly installed Sunshine series garage doors at our new development was damaged by a post-construction cleaning team. This would have had a detrimental effect on the launch and timing of our project.
In came super Mandi and her team and had all 3 doors removed, repaired and replaced in a matter of a week! Yes that's right in a week.
We are so grateful to Centurion Garage Doors for their service and will recommend them to all our friends and business contacts.
Well done guys!

Steve51

Steve51PERTH

Great Customer Srevice And Product

From first contact with Centurion Doors the experience was great .The sales person was on time to measure up and quote he was very pleasant not pushy to sell like others I had quotes from and the quote was very good
The sales coordinator was easy to deal with and kept me informed as to when my door would be installed.
The installer was very particular about his work and did a great job .
The door looks fantastic.

Steve

Terrible Customer Service

HeidiL
HeidiL

Update after speaking with Nino the issue has been sorted
My dad would like to thank you for all your help.

Kitty

KittySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Very happy with the product and service. We had an unusually complicated situation and this company cared enough to design and produce a door to meet our requirements.

Patrick

PatrickPerth WA

Excellent product and service!

Kish

KishPerth

Have to press the button over 5 times to get it to open.

Recently I have to press the button over 5 times to get the door to open, sometimes it don't open at all, sometimes it opens when I press number 4 button? I had 3 of these fitted to my house 2 years ago. The problem has been a there about 6 month. I phoned Centurion and the first thing they said is over $100 for a call out. I am not paying that!
The after sales service is terrible. All lovey dobey till they got your money, then we want more of your money.
I have loads of spare new controls so I changed all the controls and reprogrammed them multiple times but still the same issue.
I wont buy from them again and wouldn't recommend them.

Gary

GaryMandurah

General Service

Excellent service by Paul the technician, very helpful with advice in all aspects. Highly Recommended, Pleasure Doing Business, Thanks Again

Professional Service

Received very professional and prompt service from this company. The technician that attended was also very professional and very helpful in the advice he gave me. Would definitely recommend their services.

Alan

AlanHalls Head

Great service.

I would like to thank you for the service that was done on our garage door.
Aaron was very friendly, on time and very informative about what had been done with the service.
I would also like to say that Tanya was very helpful and courteous as a first point of contact for the company.
They were a pleasure to deal with, a credit to themselves and Centurion garage doors.

Thanks again.
Alan McNaughton.

Matt Scarfe

Matt ScarfeMandurah

Thanks so much Mandi from Centurion Garage Doors!

Perth Reviewer

Absolutely appauling service

Diana

DianaPerth

Exceptional Customer Service

Wednesday, 18 January 2017 had a Roller Door serviced by Adam of Centurion Garage Doors.
Absolute exceptional customer service. Adam was efficient, professional and clearly explained what he had done during the service.
Thanks again Adam !

Brian S.asked

I have Centurion sectional door and the light on the motor does not automatically go out.

Afternoon Brian,
The light should switch off automatically after approximately 3 minutes. Have you replaced the globe lately? It may be that you used the incorrect globe. If not we may need to attend to assess. Please call our office on 9302 7500 so we can schedule a technician to attend.

Brian S.

Yes I just moved in and the globe was blown. I replaced it with a led 240v edison screw. What globe should I use?

Good Morning Brian,
The globe required is an automotive globe (truck tail light) - Narva brand.

Single contact - part number 47339
Double contact - part number 47333

This globe can be purchased at most automotive stores like Repco and Supercheap.
Hope this helps.

Mooasked

Hi, I am having trouble opening my door by remote ( recently changed the battery, will open by run button) after the power went out . Tried to recode the remotes but the led light is blinking consistently, any suggestions are welcome

Good morning,
It sounds like the remote needs to be reset.
To do this please follow these simple instructions:-
1. Open the door slightly with remote , or the light on the opener
2. Hold the red learn button until the display changes to LL
3. Then press remote or light, The door will close then open fully then close again on its own.
4. When it has completed this it will go back to a display of (.)
5. Your door will now work as normal.

Please let me know if this was any help. Or you can call our service department on 9302 7500 and we will endeavour to help you over the phone.

Awesome thank you so much , that worked . Yay

Carla S.

Carla S.asked

Hi Centurion! I have an Avanti on our roller door and it only opens halfway then displays E6 error code. If we help keep pressure on the door, it goes up all the way and has no trouble coming back down. Hope you can help us fix the E6 error.

Good Morning Carla,
This means that your door is stuggling to open and is putting a strain on the motor. It could be that the tracks are too tight. We will need to send out a technician to assess the situation and rectify. Please contact our office on 9302 7500.

Get an answer from our members and Centurion Garage Doors representatives