3.5

• Job Satisfaction

Sharon P.Isabella Plains 2905, ACT

Wished we had gone with another Door maker

Store LocationCanberra Garage Doors
Distressed Homeowner

Distressed HomeownerSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE - Cheap faulty product

Job Satisfaction
Chris T.

Chris T.Perth, WA

Excellent Customer Service & Product Support

We highly recommend Centurion Garage Doors. The product support and after sales service has been excellent. A company that care and a pleasure to deal with. "They have gone above and beyond our expectations and delivered a faultless service!"

Job Satisfaction
Centurion G.Centurion Garage Doors

Thank you so much for your feedback Chris. We take great pride in our product and our service. Hope you enjoy your garage door for many years to come.

Very Dissatisfied

Very DissatisfiedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Dissatified ........ Crappy Motor

When my house was built just under 2.5 years ago the builder installed a centurion single roller door and motor. First issue with motor about 12 to 18 months ago was covered under warranty. Last week this just started to play up again with the door not going up on down with the motor not working. I have had a garage door tech out this morning because I am told by centurion that the warranty period was only 2 years which I find pretty poor !!!
I am told by the Technocian who attended this morning the gears are stripped and the motor needs to be replaced. So not only gu did I have to pay a callout fee today but also the cost to replace my motor ..... not happy would expect alot longer life and warranty period with your product !!!!!!

Store LocationBuilder Arranged

AMVPerth, WA

Poor product and customer service

Thankyou

ElloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible Warranty! Go elsewhere!

Mark C.Centurion Garage Doors
Ello

Hi all just wanted to tell you that the issue has been rectified thanks to the help of Mark!

Great to deal with!

I found the entire process from quote to installation seamless and hassle free. Clear communication and great pricing. Couldn't be happier with the product.

Customer1

Customer1South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

This company has a process in place to deal with quality issues. The initial door they installed wasn't very straight, which was partially my fault and due to the fact that the wall wasn't straight. After my complaint, they manufactured a whole new door and rectified the problem. No charge, although I offered to cover some of the cost.

Neels

NeelsWestern Australia

Amazing excellent service

Guardian Star Property Pty Ltd- https://www.guardianstar.com.au/new
Centurion Garage Doors manage to replace my damaged polycarbonate panels in record time and not just 1 door but 3!
We had an unfortunate event when our newly installed Sunshine series garage doors at our new development was damaged by a post-construction cleaning team. This would have had a detrimental effect on the launch and timing of our project.
In came super Mandi and her team and had all 3 doors removed, repaired and replaced in a matter of a week! Yes that's right in a week.
We are so grateful to Centurion Garage Doors for their service and will recommend them to all our friends and business contacts.
Well done guys!

Steve51

Steve51PERTH

Great Customer Srevice And Product

From first contact with Centurion Doors the experience was great .The sales person was on time to measure up and quote he was very pleasant not pushy to sell like others I had quotes from and the quote was very good
The sales coordinator was easy to deal with and kept me informed as to when my door would be installed.
The installer was very particular about his work and did a great job .
The door looks fantastic.

Steve

HeidiLPerth, WA

Terrible Customer Service

HeidiL

Update after speaking with Nino the issue has been sorted
My dad would like to thank you for all your help.

Kitty

KittySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Very happy with the product and service. We had an unusually complicated situation and this company cared enough to design and produce a door to meet our requirements.

Patrick

PatrickPerth WA

Excellent product and service!

Kish

KishPerth

Have to press the button over 5 times to get it to open.

Recently I have to press the button over 5 times to get the door to open, sometimes it don't open at all, sometimes it opens when I press number 4 button? I had 3 of these fitted to my house 2 years ago. The problem has been a there about 6 month. I phoned Centurion and the first thing they said is over $100 for a call out. I am not paying that!
The after sales service is terrible. All lovey dobey till they got your money, then we want more of your money.
I have loads of spare new controls so I changed all the controls and reprogrammed them multiple times but still the same issue.
I wont buy from them again and wouldn't recommend them.

Gary

GaryMandurah

General Service

Excellent service by Paul the technician, very helpful with advice in all aspects. Highly Recommended, Pleasure Doing Business, Thanks Again

Professional Service

Received very professional and prompt service from this company. The technician that attended was also very professional and very helpful in the advice he gave me. Would definitely recommend their services.

Alan

AlanHalls Head

Great service.

I would like to thank you for the service that was done on our garage door.
Aaron was very friendly, on time and very informative about what had been done with the service.
I would also like to say that Tanya was very helpful and courteous as a first point of contact for the company.
They were a pleasure to deal with, a credit to themselves and Centurion garage doors.

Thanks again.
Alan McNaughton.

Matt Scarfe

Matt ScarfeMandurah

Thanks so much Mandi from Centurion Garage Doors!

Perth Reviewer

Absolutely appauling service

Esther

Estherasked

Hi,

Bought over this house with an Avanti garage door motor. Works fine for about 1 year but suddenly it stopped working with a clicking sound whenever an attempt is made to open the door but nothing happens. The green LED in the motor flashes whenever that happens. Pressing open again will make another clicking sound with the LED flashing again. This happened once and somehow it corrected itself and worked again for a few months and then this happened again and so far been about 1 day it has not worked since. Is this an issue with the motor or is there some settings that went wrong? There were no power failures or anything like that. Please assist.

I do not have the model number, but this is how the motor looks like

Colin B Kirkwood

Colin B Kirkwoodasked

Hi Brenda
I have a problem with my 5 remotes on two doors.
All batteries are good in remotes and key pads but still no joy.
I have reset to the factory settings as per your previous post but still no joy.
Any ideas??
Colin

Centurion G.Centurion Garage Doors

Good Morning Colin, could you please email me at bknox@cgdoors.com.au with your address and contact details. It sounds like we may need to schedule a technician out to assess.

JL R.

JL R.asked

Hi, my garage was working fine and now after opening it, it's constantly beeping every 5 seconds and the LED goes green then will change to red when it beeps and momentarily go back to green.. the garage remotes don't seem to be working although after turning the AGDO off at the wall and back on the remotes will work briefly. Beeping stops after a while for about 20-30 seconds before starting again every 5 seconds

Centurion G.Centurion Garage Doors

Good afternoon, could you please email me at bknox@cgdoors.com.au with your address so we can check on the type and model of the opener that was installed. Once we know this we will be able to assist your further.

Get an answer from our members and Centurion Garage Doors representatives