Centurion Garage Doors

Centurion Garage Doors (page 2 of 6)

• Job Satisfaction

Diana

DianaPerth

Exceptional Customer Service

Wednesday, 18 January 2017 had a Roller Door serviced by Adam of Centurion Garage Doors.
Absolute exceptional customer service. Adam was efficient, professional and clearly explained what he had done during the service.
Thanks again Adam !

Kat

Kat

Motor for Garage door and servicing of all 3 doors.

moh

moh

garage door

they are terrible people to deal with the door had a hole in it and they refuse to fix the door don't deal with centurion doors you will regret it, now I know, why you have to pay the full amount before installation. they know their workmanship is not to except able standard

Jonny

JonnyPerth WA

Extremely happy

Our Centurion Garage Door was installed when we built our new home over 12 months ago. We had an operational problem with the door which can happen with any new item.
Our door is now operating perfectly. We have been extremely impressed with Centurion's after sales service. They have always been friendly, prompt, and helpful, they show up with the intention of doing the job properly and satisfying the customer.
I would like to personally thank Aaron, the technician who worked on our door, and Cameron, the Manager who we dealt with.
Thanks guys
Extremely happy
John, The Vines.

Teddyperth

Stay Away

Great quality!

Centurion have very good service and great quality doors. Extremely happy with my purchase. Would recommend this product to anyone.

KlsPerth, WA

Noisy, Door goes up and down on its own.

Mark C.Centurion Garage Doors
Kls

Ok Jeremy thanks, will do.

Excellent Service

Isolating the cause of the problem with our garage door required more than one visit and I fully appreciate the quality of the customer support I received from Centurion and the quality of their service technician.

PCH

PCHPerth

Centurion Garage Door.

Job well done

We recently had one of your garage doors installed in our new house by Impression Homes. I would like to say that your installer did an excellent, nice and neat job. It's nice to know that some people still put pride into what they do.

Exceptional Service

I ordered a remote control this morning for the garage doors, and within 30 minutes, I was informed the item was shipped. Now that is Exceptional service!

Raj

Raj

Excellent Customer Support

My house was just 2 years old and my garage door panels started rusting. I spoke to the builder but they didn't do anything about it. I spoke to Centurion Garage Door and even though the door was out of the warranty period they changed the panels as an exception. I am happy with my door and it looks as good as new :)

WHAT A JOKE!!!

Extremely satisfied

Found this garage door company to have a high standard in service and their garage door to be of a high quality. Very satisfied and would highly recommend this company.

Great advise great price

Huge thanks to the guys at centurion
Recently did an investment property, and the advise and cost effective options
Centurion provided was fantastic.
Value for money was the key !!!!!

My house got a Makeover!

The amazing team at Centurion recently helped me make a great choice over a new door to suit the front of my house. We are really happy and just wanted to say a big thankyou for making it all so easy:)

Louise

Louise

A stylish addition to our home

Centurion's initial consult was friendly, the process simple and the outcome - fantastic! Our new garage doors have created a whole new look for our home. Their modern and individual styles allowed us to think a little outside of the square, while ensuring that the overall finished look was congruent with our home. Very happy!

Very Happy Customer

We had a Centurion Garage door installed a couple of weeks ago and are more than pleased with the result. The door has really complimented some existing renovations done to our home. The door not only looks stylish, it is so quiet compared to our old door. The installer was very professional and i would have no hesitations in recommending Centurion Garage Doors to others. Thank You.

Great Product - Exception Service

We are a property developer who has had over 40 Centurian Garage Doors installed in the past couple of years.
Have always been very happy with the product. On 2 occasions in over 40 doors garage doors the doors needed to be adjusted shortly after the installation. One phone call was made to Centurion and the problem was sorted straight away and we have not had a problem ever since.
The service was exceptional.

Mark G

Mark GPerth

Fantastic Service

From the first phone call to having the new garage door fitted, we've had quick and excellent service. Our queries were answered directly and the door looks and works great. We are nearing the end of a new home build and it was fabulous to deal with a company that is profressional in all areas.

See all Centurion Garage Doors reviews

Jacinta

Jacintaasked

Hi My Avanti Door fitted 4 years ago with Centurion won't open or close. I open the door manually all the way and do the FR and LL reset but it still shows the E9 error. The motor is operating but the chain does not drive. What would be the problem?
Thanks.

Morning Jacinta,
Would it be possible to give me your email address so we can correspond with you via email? If you wish you can contact me at bknox@cenbp.com.au. We have some instructions we can send you.

Ashwin rao
Ashwin rao

Hi facing same problem as stated by Jacinta. We got our garage door installed around 2 years ago. Can you please guide us also.

Bevan D.

Bevan D.asked

Gday Folkes,

I have had my centurion door since 2013. It uses an Avanti SDO-21 motor (mps 12).

Today (2/2/2020) i left the house, and closed the door with my remote. Was out for about an hour. Came home, pressed the button, and nothing happened. Drove closer, and still nothing. Tried my wifes remote, same issue. Tried the wall switch, also nothing.

They all seemed to just fail to work. Replced batteries today as well. Erased the codes. Recoded the remotes. Wall switch will not work, at all. Car remotes will work.... Only if you are directly below the motor itself. Otherwise, its as if its "out of range"

Could my motor just be tired, and due for an upgrade. Or am i missing something, and need a tech to come out and have a look.

Cheers
bevan

Good Afternoon Bevan,
Please contact our office on 9302 9500 and we can schedule a technician to come and service your door. We recommend our doors are serviced annually.

Pieter L.asked

Hi my garage door opens a but then stop and opens a bit and stop. Gives error code L6 on back of motor. What could be the problem?

Good Afternoon Pieter,
Could you please try resetting the limits as follows:-
- Open door slightly with remote or led light on opener.
- Then hold the red learn button until the display changes to L.L
- Then press remote or light. Door will close then open fully then close again (on it’s own).
- When it has completed this it will go back to a display of (.)
- Door will now work as normal.

Pieter L.

Is there anyone that can assist me as the motor is now stuck on LL and light is just flashing

Good Morning Pieter,
Could you contact me via my email address bknox@cenbp.com.au and we will contact you to schedule a technician.

Get an answer from our members and Centurion Garage Doors representatives