Centurion Garage Doors

Centurion Garage Doors (page 2 of 6)

Kat

Kat

Motor for Garage door and servicing of all 3 doors.

moh

moh

garage door

they are terrible people to deal with the door had a hole in it and they refuse to fix the door don't deal with centurion doors you will regret it, now I know, why you have to pay the full amount before installation. they know their workmanship is not to except able standard

Jonny

JonnyPerth WA

Extremely happy

Our Centurion Garage Door was installed when we built our new home over 12 months ago. We had an operational problem with the door which can happen with any new item.
Our door is now operating perfectly. We have been extremely impressed with Centurion's after sales service. They have always been friendly, prompt, and helpful, they show up with the intention of doing the job properly and satisfying the customer.
I would like to personally thank Aaron, the technician who worked on our door, and Cameron, the Manager who we dealt with.
Thanks guys
Extremely happy
John, The Vines.

Teddyperth

Stay Away

Great quality!

Centurion have very good service and great quality doors. Extremely happy with my purchase. Would recommend this product to anyone.

KlsPerth, WA

Noisy, Door goes up and down on its own.

Mark C.Centurion Garage Doors
Kls

Ok Jeremy thanks, will do.

Excellent Service

Isolating the cause of the problem with our garage door required more than one visit and I fully appreciate the quality of the customer support I received from Centurion and the quality of their service technician.

PCH

PCHPerth

Centurion Garage Door.

Job well done

We recently had one of your garage doors installed in our new house by Impression Homes. I would like to say that your installer did an excellent, nice and neat job. It's nice to know that some people still put pride into what they do.

Exceptional Service

I ordered a remote control this morning for the garage doors, and within 30 minutes, I was informed the item was shipped. Now that is Exceptional service!

Raj

Raj

Excellent Customer Support

My house was just 2 years old and my garage door panels started rusting. I spoke to the builder but they didn't do anything about it. I spoke to Centurion Garage Door and even though the door was out of the warranty period they changed the panels as an exception. I am happy with my door and it looks as good as new :)

WHAT A JOKE!!!

Extremely satisfied

Found this garage door company to have a high standard in service and their garage door to be of a high quality. Very satisfied and would highly recommend this company.

Great advise great price

Huge thanks to the guys at centurion
Recently did an investment property, and the advise and cost effective options
Centurion provided was fantastic.
Value for money was the key !!!!!

My house got a Makeover!

The amazing team at Centurion recently helped me make a great choice over a new door to suit the front of my house. We are really happy and just wanted to say a big thankyou for making it all so easy:)

Louise

Louise

A stylish addition to our home

Centurion's initial consult was friendly, the process simple and the outcome - fantastic! Our new garage doors have created a whole new look for our home. Their modern and individual styles allowed us to think a little outside of the square, while ensuring that the overall finished look was congruent with our home. Very happy!

Very Happy Customer

We had a Centurion Garage door installed a couple of weeks ago and are more than pleased with the result. The door has really complimented some existing renovations done to our home. The door not only looks stylish, it is so quiet compared to our old door. The installer was very professional and i would have no hesitations in recommending Centurion Garage Doors to others. Thank You.

Great Product - Exception Service

We are a property developer who has had over 40 Centurian Garage Doors installed in the past couple of years.
Have always been very happy with the product. On 2 occasions in over 40 doors garage doors the doors needed to be adjusted shortly after the installation. One phone call was made to Centurion and the problem was sorted straight away and we have not had a problem ever since.
The service was exceptional.

Mark G

Mark GPerth

Fantastic Service

From the first phone call to having the new garage door fitted, we've had quick and excellent service. Our queries were answered directly and the door looks and works great. We are nearing the end of a new home build and it was fabulous to deal with a company that is profressional in all areas.

Very Happy Customer

We had our Garage door installed a few weeks ago and are thrilled with the new look and increased security of our home. Service and communication throughout the whole process of quoting, ordering and installing our new door was outstanding! Thank you!

Ebrahim A.

Ebrahim A.asked

Hi there

My door opens via remote, and then the light continues flashing, with a continual clicking sound on the control box. Pressing the red override switch or depressing it for a few seconds causes the light to continue flashing faster. The door does not close with either the manual switch nor the remote.

After a few minutes, pressing the manual switch for a few seconds or the remote causes the door to close.

Please assist?

Dally C.asked

Hi, My garage door won't fully close. It will go down full to the ground but will automatically go up again and stop midway, around half meter high. It started when we accidentally close it with the car obstructing the door. We fixed car parking but now this garage door opening/closing problem. Please help, thanks in advance.

Good Morning Dally,

It sounds like you may need to do a factory reset as follows:-
1. Open door all the way
2. Turn opener off at the power
3. As you turn the power back on, briefly hold the RED learn button in (approximately 5 seconds) then release.
4. Opener display will scroll through a few different codes. When it settles on LL please press the white light on
the base of opener, which will be flashing.
5. Door will close, then open, the close again by itself.

On the last close of the door factory re-set is complete and the door will function as it should. If you are still experiencing issues please contact our office to schedule a technician out to assess.
Brenda Knox
Customer Service Manager

Dally C.

Hi Brenda, Thanks for your quick response and support, very much appreciated. Cheers.

Ben

Benasked

I have installed a centurion door lock which has been working very well over the years. I wanted to change the security code however i'v misplaced the manual. Please could you kindly send me a copy of the manual?

Good Morning Ben,
Are you describing a locking mechanism on the door or a wireless key pad? Please confirm.
Kind regards