Centurion Garage Doors

Centurion Garage Doors (page 3 of 6)

Exceptional and Professional

As a building company we are very impressed with the service and quality provided by Centurion Garage Doors. Their knowledge and commitment to providing quality doors and excellent customer service is second to none. We use them for all our buildings and would recommend to anyone. Thank you Centurion!

Excellent product, excellent service.

We were very pleased with the service provided by Centurion Garage Doors. The sales representative was friendly and knowledgeable, providing excellent advice about a sectional door that perfectly suited the profile of our home. The installers were trustworthy and efficient, and they kindly removed the old door for disposal. The door looks great and runs smoothly. Thanks!

Liam

Liamperth

AWESOME GARAGE DOOR

I Would like to thank everyone I was in contact with at Centurion. The design and colour of our door matches our whole colour scheme. Looks fantastic. Thank you

Very happy with my new door.

The colour & design is perfect & matches the house beautifully. The doors opens & closes smoothly & makes life so much easier!

Garage door looks great

I had my garage door installed in Feb. 1st attempt they were unable to install. They came back two weeks later after ordering additional parts for the install. The door look great and no complaints from the tenant regarding any issues.

Garage door replacement

Replaced a tilt door with a sectional. The quote and measure was informative and professional and all questions or concerns were answered. The replacement door is absolutely pefect for us and so much quieter than the tilt door. The installer was very efficient and professional and fully informed us about any ongoing maintenance required. He also took the old door for disposal. Overall we are very happy with the whole process and will centainly recommend Centurion to others.

Regi N

Regi NPerth, Western Australia

Quiet Door

Service was good. Took a while to get installed but that was due to the Christmas break. As the door was a bit bigger than the norm they had to outsource the installation to another company. They were quick and on time.
Would recommend them again.

ABSOLOUTELY HOPELESS

Cheap and Nasty

CENTURION GARAGE DOORS produce a product that is simply garbage, they are a large company that deals with a lot of new home builders and I'm guessing thats part of the reason i was treated so poorly.
1. Door installed with paint that was defective.
2. Removed door and resprayed over problem areas.
3.Door comes back and paint still the same and has to be removed again.
4.Finally they get the paint right on the third attempt.
5.The panels are flimsy and become buckled after short period of normal use.
6.The frame supporting the panels is weak and flexes inward even in light winds and bangs against vehicle.
If you want a door that looks like rubbish and you want to be treated like rubbish use CENTURION GARAGE DOORS.

Complete Professionals

The service we had by this company was nothing short of outstanding. The sales and recommendations given were helpful in us deciding which look would best complement our home. From the installation we were impressed and we have had had people comment on the street appeal and value it adds to our house. It's functionality has been excellent with no problems at all. Thank you Centurion for your fine service.

Great Service

We treated our door very badly - running into it with our car and then closing it on the boot hatch with the car not parked fully in!! Anyway, Centurion were fabulous in suggesting some solutions and of course repairing the damage.

Mark C.Centurion Garage Doors

Hi Nathan, thank you very much for taking the time submit your review , we are glad to hear of your experience and will make sure your positive words are passed on to our people, please let us know if we can help in the future.

VW

VWPerth

Terrible Installer!!

Mark C.Centurion Garage Doors

Brilliant Garage Door and Service!

Centurion were brilliant in providing us with a custom garage door for our home. We loved the final product, clean lines and a modern look. The office staff were great in scheduling the installation and calling to confirm. The installer was fantastic, on-time, friendly and very good at his job. He was very particular about the installation.We highly recommend Centurion Garage Doors!!

Thank you!

I called Centurion after an issue I had with another garage door company which took weeks to solve a problem I had with my remote garage door. I gave up! Then Centurion came and knew exactly what the problem was and I couldn't believe how reliable and quick they were. They fixed my problem with no fuss. I wish I called them first!!

Mark C.Centurion Garage Doors

Dear Lidia, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business, we really appreciate your positive review , please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future

Thanks again!

Centurion Garage Doors fitted a remote controlled garage door to my last home. I found their efficiency and service fantastic and the quality of the product could not be faulted as the door and mechanics performed without hassle for the duration of the time we lived in the home (over 10 years). We will not hesitate to use the services and products of Centurion for our future garage door needs.

Mark C.Centurion Garage Doors

Dear S Patience, thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience with dealing with our business, we are glad to hear that your experience was a good one, please let us know if we can be of any service in the future
Mark

Recently purchased a custom made garage door from centurion garage doors, they were very helpful and professional in helping me choose the right door for my house.
very happy with the service and the product. would recommend them to anyone looking for a garage door.

Peta

PetaPerth

Great service!

Centurion came out straight away to fix a minor issue thanks to our awesome rep Brad Walker. Service was fabulous, thanks Carlos, and our garage door is now better than new!!

Arron

ArronPerth

Awesome!!

One phone call and it's as simple as that, quick and simple, easiest company to deal with! The people that work there are just amazing and willing to help with anything, very knowledgeable and know what there doing! Would recomend to anyone!!!

Sarah H

Sarah HPerth

Super!!!!!

The customer service was great, everyone I dealt with was so professional and polite. The door is brilliant, works so well and barley makes a sound. A super product and super customer service. Couldn't be more happy.

Markperth

Perfect

Great garage, no hassles and fantastic customer service. I am so pleased with everything. This was such a fantastic experience with absolutely no stress. Thanks guys

Brian S.asked

I have Centurion sectional door and the light on the motor does not automatically go out.

Afternoon Brian,
The light should switch off automatically after approximately 3 minutes. Have you replaced the globe lately? It may be that you used the incorrect globe. If not we may need to attend to assess. Please call our office on 9302 7500 so we can schedule a technician to attend.

Brian S.

Yes I just moved in and the globe was blown. I replaced it with a led 240v edison screw. What globe should I use?

Good Morning Brian,
The globe required is an automotive globe (truck tail light) - Narva brand.

Single contact - part number 47339
Double contact - part number 47333

This globe can be purchased at most automotive stores like Repco and Supercheap.
Hope this helps.

Mooasked

Hi, I am having trouble opening my door by remote ( recently changed the battery, will open by run button) after the power went out . Tried to recode the remotes but the led light is blinking consistently, any suggestions are welcome

Good morning,
It sounds like the remote needs to be reset.
To do this please follow these simple instructions:-
1. Open the door slightly with remote , or the light on the opener
2. Hold the red learn button until the display changes to LL
3. Then press remote or light, The door will close then open fully then close again on its own.
4. When it has completed this it will go back to a display of (.)
5. Your door will now work as normal.

Please let me know if this was any help. Or you can call our service department on 9302 7500 and we will endeavour to help you over the phone.

Awesome thank you so much , that worked . Yay

Carla S.

Carla S.asked

Hi Centurion! I have an Avanti on our roller door and it only opens halfway then displays E6 error code. If we help keep pressure on the door, it goes up all the way and has no trouble coming back down. Hope you can help us fix the E6 error.

Good Morning Carla,
This means that your door is stuggling to open and is putting a strain on the motor. It could be that the tracks are too tight. We will need to send out a technician to assess the situation and rectify. Please contact our office on 9302 7500.

Get an answer from our members and Centurion Garage Doors representatives