Centurion Garage Doors

Centurion Garage Doors (page 3 of 6)

• Job Satisfaction

Very Happy Customer

We had our Garage door installed a few weeks ago and are thrilled with the new look and increased security of our home. Service and communication throughout the whole process of quoting, ordering and installing our new door was outstanding! Thank you!

Exceptional and Professional

As a building company we are very impressed with the service and quality provided by Centurion Garage Doors. Their knowledge and commitment to providing quality doors and excellent customer service is second to none. We use them for all our buildings and would recommend to anyone. Thank you Centurion!

Excellent product, excellent service.

We were very pleased with the service provided by Centurion Garage Doors. The sales representative was friendly and knowledgeable, providing excellent advice about a sectional door that perfectly suited the profile of our home. The installers were trustworthy and efficient, and they kindly removed the old door for disposal. The door looks great and runs smoothly. Thanks!

Liam

Liamperth

AWESOME GARAGE DOOR

I Would like to thank everyone I was in contact with at Centurion. The design and colour of our door matches our whole colour scheme. Looks fantastic. Thank you

Very happy with my new door.

The colour & design is perfect & matches the house beautifully. The doors opens & closes smoothly & makes life so much easier!

Garage door looks great

I had my garage door installed in Feb. 1st attempt they were unable to install. They came back two weeks later after ordering additional parts for the install. The door look great and no complaints from the tenant regarding any issues.

Garage door replacement

Replaced a tilt door with a sectional. The quote and measure was informative and professional and all questions or concerns were answered. The replacement door is absolutely pefect for us and so much quieter than the tilt door. The installer was very efficient and professional and fully informed us about any ongoing maintenance required. He also took the old door for disposal. Overall we are very happy with the whole process and will centainly recommend Centurion to others.

Regi N

Regi NPerth, Western Australia

Quiet Door

Service was good. Took a while to get installed but that was due to the Christmas break. As the door was a bit bigger than the norm they had to outsource the installation to another company. They were quick and on time.
Would recommend them again.

ABSOLOUTELY HOPELESS

Cheap and Nasty

CENTURION GARAGE DOORS produce a product that is simply garbage, they are a large company that deals with a lot of new home builders and I'm guessing thats part of the reason i was treated so poorly.
1. Door installed with paint that was defective.
2. Removed door and resprayed over problem areas.
3.Door comes back and paint still the same and has to be removed again.
4.Finally they get the paint right on the third attempt.
5.The panels are flimsy and become buckled after short period of normal use.
6.The frame supporting the panels is weak and flexes inward even in light winds and bangs against vehicle.
If you want a door that looks like rubbish and you want to be treated like rubbish use CENTURION GARAGE DOORS.

Complete Professionals

The service we had by this company was nothing short of outstanding. The sales and recommendations given were helpful in us deciding which look would best complement our home. From the installation we were impressed and we have had had people comment on the street appeal and value it adds to our house. It's functionality has been excellent with no problems at all. Thank you Centurion for your fine service.

Great Service

We treated our door very badly - running into it with our car and then closing it on the boot hatch with the car not parked fully in!! Anyway, Centurion were fabulous in suggesting some solutions and of course repairing the damage.

Mark C.Centurion Garage Doors

Hi Nathan, thank you very much for taking the time submit your review , we are glad to hear of your experience and will make sure your positive words are passed on to our people, please let us know if we can help in the future.

VW

VWPerth

Terrible Installer!!

Mark C.Centurion Garage Doors

Brilliant Garage Door and Service!

Centurion were brilliant in providing us with a custom garage door for our home. We loved the final product, clean lines and a modern look. The office staff were great in scheduling the installation and calling to confirm. The installer was fantastic, on-time, friendly and very good at his job. He was very particular about the installation.We highly recommend Centurion Garage Doors!!

Thank you!

I called Centurion after an issue I had with another garage door company which took weeks to solve a problem I had with my remote garage door. I gave up! Then Centurion came and knew exactly what the problem was and I couldn't believe how reliable and quick they were. They fixed my problem with no fuss. I wish I called them first!!

Mark C.Centurion Garage Doors

Dear Lidia, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business, we really appreciate your positive review , please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future

Thanks again!

Centurion Garage Doors fitted a remote controlled garage door to my last home. I found their efficiency and service fantastic and the quality of the product could not be faulted as the door and mechanics performed without hassle for the duration of the time we lived in the home (over 10 years). We will not hesitate to use the services and products of Centurion for our future garage door needs.

Mark C.Centurion Garage Doors

Dear S Patience, thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience with dealing with our business, we are glad to hear that your experience was a good one, please let us know if we can be of any service in the future
Mark

Recently purchased a custom made garage door from centurion garage doors, they were very helpful and professional in helping me choose the right door for my house.
very happy with the service and the product. would recommend them to anyone looking for a garage door.

Peta

PetaPerth

Great service!

Centurion came out straight away to fix a minor issue thanks to our awesome rep Brad Walker. Service was fabulous, thanks Carlos, and our garage door is now better than new!!

Arron

ArronPerth

Awesome!!

One phone call and it's as simple as that, quick and simple, easiest company to deal with! The people that work there are just amazing and willing to help with anything, very knowledgeable and know what there doing! Would recomend to anyone!!!

Sarah H

Sarah HPerth

Super!!!!!

The customer service was great, everyone I dealt with was so professional and polite. The door is brilliant, works so well and barley makes a sound. A super product and super customer service. Couldn't be more happy.

See all Centurion Garage Doors reviews

Jacinta

Jacintaasked

Hi My Avanti Door fitted 4 years ago with Centurion won't open or close. I open the door manually all the way and do the FR and LL reset but it still shows the E9 error. The motor is operating but the chain does not drive. What would be the problem?
Thanks.

Morning Jacinta,
Would it be possible to give me your email address so we can correspond with you via email? If you wish you can contact me at bknox@cenbp.com.au. We have some instructions we can send you.

Bevan D.

Bevan D.asked

Gday Folkes,

I have had my centurion door since 2013. It uses an Avanti SDO-21 motor (mps 12).

Today (2/2/2020) i left the house, and closed the door with my remote. Was out for about an hour. Came home, pressed the button, and nothing happened. Drove closer, and still nothing. Tried my wifes remote, same issue. Tried the wall switch, also nothing.

They all seemed to just fail to work. Replced batteries today as well. Erased the codes. Recoded the remotes. Wall switch will not work, at all. Car remotes will work.... Only if you are directly below the motor itself. Otherwise, its as if its "out of range"

Could my motor just be tired, and due for an upgrade. Or am i missing something, and need a tech to come out and have a look.

Cheers
bevan

Good Afternoon Bevan,
Please contact our office on 9302 9500 and we can schedule a technician to come and service your door. We recommend our doors are serviced annually.

Pieter L.asked

Hi my garage door opens a but then stop and opens a bit and stop. Gives error code L6 on back of motor. What could be the problem?

Good Afternoon Pieter,
Could you please try resetting the limits as follows:-
- Open door slightly with remote or led light on opener.
- Then hold the red learn button until the display changes to L.L
- Then press remote or light. Door will close then open fully then close again (on it’s own).
- When it has completed this it will go back to a display of (.)
- Door will now work as normal.

Pieter L.

Is there anyone that can assist me as the motor is now stuck on LL and light is just flashing

Good Morning Pieter,
Could you contact me via my email address bknox@cenbp.com.au and we will contact you to schedule a technician.

Get an answer from our members and Centurion Garage Doors representatives