Centurion Garage Doors

Centurion Garage Doors (page 4 of 6)

Best company I've dealt with in a long time!

wr recieved the product right when we expected and it was excellent. The great customer service made it a stress free purchase! Highly recommended!

A great garage door!!!

The customer service could not be faulted and the product was exactly what we wanted. All up it was a very enjoyable experience to do business with you!

Customer service

Love the customer service
They were very approachable and and personable and would recommend then to anyone
Also love the range

Excellent Product and Service

We are so happy with the our service from Centurion. We have built over 40 Houses over the past 2 years and we have used Centurion Garage Doors in every one of our houses. The colour selection and the range of products are very modern and of the highest quality. We are also very impressed with Centurion's after care service as well. I cant not recommend them high enough.

Debbie F

Debbie FBaldivis

Stylish quality

I'm very happy with the door. It's modern and looks really good. It was an non-standard installation but that didn't cause any problems and didn't make the cost blow out. The process from quotation to installation went smoothly and I was emailed keeping me up to date. Something I like which was they installed, at no extra charge, was a wall switch to operate the door from within the garage. Very pleasant buying experience.

Nic

NicPerth

Fantastic service

We were looking for a unique and modern garage door and centurion certainly delivered. The sales rep was very helpful and installation was finished in the time frame given. I would not hesitate to recommend Centurion to anyone looking for professional service.

Love my new door

Thanks for my new door. It was installed on time and with no fuss & site was left neat & tidy. Great service from the beginning to end!

Too easy

Thank you so much Centurion doors . Had my place renovated last month and have nothing but headaches except for you . My door was far from standard measurements yet you measured and delivered with no problem . Fantastic to see that great service is still around .

HIghly Recommend

I normally do not do reviews but in this case I have to say how happy we are with such professional service. The service reps were awesome, your customer service was outstanding. We live in Floreat and had the smallest door I think Centurion have ever had to do. Other company's turned there nose up to our job but not Centurion they custom made a fantastic door, the look of our house has changed for the better. We have highly recommended them to our friends who are in the process of building. The after service of the Managers and all the team of Centurion five stars happy customer.

Judy

Judygirrawheen

What a feeling

I want to thank centurion for their fantastic old-time customer service from sale rep to main office staff to installer. Highly recommended.

December 6th 2014 Update:
Thank you Centurion for your old fashion customer service treatment from your sales rep to your main office staff to your installer, all were extremely helpful, polite and courteous. The after care has been great and our product, a sectional roller door works perfectly, just as described, and is a god send.

Silvia Morris

Silvia Morris

Exellent

Would like to thank you so much for the Gentleman who removed our exiting Door and Installed our new Garage Door. He did a Excellent Job.

Great product

Very efficient and professional service. The garage door was delivers on time and matched perfectly the colour I chose. Extremely satisfied.

We have 3 Centrurion garage doors and they are fantastic

We have 3 garage doors made by Centurion Garage Doors and they are of great quality. We received fantastic service by Centurion and they were quick with their delivery and fitting of the doors and their motors.

Scott Sutherland

Scott SutherlandPerth

Very Satisfied

We had a door installed a few months ago and we are very happy with it. I was also very happy with the service I got from Centurion Garage Doors. Thank You.

cmgibson

Utterly useless, very disappointing!

ROKUWestern Australia

Hopeless !!!!!!!!!!

DB123

DB123Melbourne

Very Happy

We recently had a door installed by the Tullamarine office of Centurion. We felt of all the suppliers we had quote Centurion had the most features. We particularly liked the door seals which came a standard on the centurion door as we wanted to use the garage for other than just parking cars.
The door arrived on time and the installer did a great job. We are very happy the door lokos graet and runs very smoothly

Mark C.Centurion Garage Doors

Dear DB123 , Thank you for your feed back in relation to the door and our installer , I will be sure to pass on your feed back to our Tullamarine office, appreciate your positive feedback

Russell Gardiner

Russell GardinerPerth

Doors are of a poor quality customer service even worse

Have had three doors replaced free of charge over a period of time to the credit of Centurion but still having trouble with their doors. This amounts to a total now of four doors installed in approx. 21/2 years. The lasted door installed is the worst of the lot they can't get their act together, customer service is appalling it is always somebody else problem when phoning and they promise that they will get them to call back. It never happens. Five calls in the last two weeks surprise, no response. The problem keeps dragging out nobody seems to care or able to rectify the problem with their doors.

Worst Roller Door in the history of roller doors

Terrible customer service

We have a centurion garage door that was in the build of our house.
First one of the remotes stopped working as I was told too bad but you're welcome to buy a new one at around $65 just ridiculous! And then about 6 months later after screws working there way loose and us putting them back in they come out again and the dorr peeled away from frame. Was told maintenence would call me back but never did I had to call them later in the day and was told not under warranty and basically too bad.
This should happen to an 18month old house. Would never deal with them again.

Bad service , inferior product

Mel
Mel

Phil

Philasked

An Avanti MPS 12 has a continually flashing green led. The door is functioning without apparent fault excepting the led. I've tried the reprogram (learn) process with two separate remotes - this tends to stop the led flashing.....until the door is operated, then the flashing reoccurs. Can someone assist?

Good Afternoon Phil,
This may be an indication that your door has become too heavy for the opener. This can occur when a service is overdue. Please call our offices on 9302 7500 to book a service or email me at bknox@cgdoors.com.au and I can email you the Avanti manual and trouble shooting guide.

Aaron B.asked

Hi I need to change the light globe for my Centurion DPS 12, which one should I get?

Aaron B.

I actually have the globe, but when I try to install it, it doesnt seem to go deep enough to twist and hold in. What should I do in this case?

Good Morning Aaron,
The globe that you need to install needs to be either a Narva brand globe part number 47339 if there is a single contact or a Narva 47333 if there is a double contact. These globes are not expensive and are available at all auto shops.
Hope this helps.
Kind regards

Troy J.asked

Hi there my garage door will not come off L.L after doing the steps to reset it after it wouldnt close properly

Good Afternoon Troy,
It sounds like you may need to do a factory reset as follows:-
1. Open door all the way
2. Turn opener off at the power
3. As you turn the power back on, briefly hold the RED learn button in (approximately 5 seconds) then release.
4. Opener display will scroll through a few different codes. When it settles on LL please press the white light on
the base of opener, which will be flashing.
5. Door will close, then open, the close again by itself.

On the last close of the door factory re-set is complete and the door will function as it should. If you are still experiencing issues please contact our office to schedule a technician out to assess.

Troy J.

Hi there it still wont come off L.L and flashing even when I unplug it. The light will stop flashing but I can still open and close the door like its hard wired or has a battery

Centurion G.Centurion Garage Doors

Hi Troy, the best would be for your to book a technician to come out and access. Please call us on 9302 7500 and we can schedule a technician for you.

Get an answer from our members and Centurion Garage Doors representatives