Century 21

Century 21 (page 2 of 13)

Altaf

AltafSydney, NSW

Revesby Branch

I applied for the a property to lease. They never bother to call or email regarding the status of my application. very very rude employees. i suggest don't deal with them, they are very unprofessional. Try another realestate in area, which are very nice and good people.

Tara R.

Tara R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous service

From day one the Noble Park team have been prompt with dealings and pleasant to deal with .Beyond expectations. A Rare customer service experience .Well done..
I would deal with them and refer them again..

inkimuff

inkimuffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Atrocious to deal with

They really care little for their renters. Ask something to be done? Well, in their own good time. It then gets back to me from the landlord they never even passed messages on to him and so on and so forth. Talking to one of the handymen who do some work for them even he wouldn't go through them. He says he persistently hears from renters that Century 21 are the worst to deal with. Judging by the other reviews in here it seems to be consistent across the country this "company" is best avoided. The one star given is being kind.

dicktitface

dicktitfaceNorthern Region, NSW

Treat renters like human garbage

Took 1 months to get a bond refund, first they got the final water bill wrong and had to rectify it. Then one of the managers recently had kids so was too busy to process our bond. This left us out of pocket for too long.

Laura

LauraMelbourne

Proceed with Caution

taylah L.

taylah L.Sydney, NSW

Century 21 Campbelltown

I was a tenant of a property that had change of ownership and real estate. It was transferred to century 21 from another agency. I had quite an easy experience with them. Judy was always polite and friendly, Rachel on the reception desk is so lovely and really tries her best to help you with whatever queries or issues you may have. I had a sewerage pipe break and leak which they sent someone out the same day. Also had an issue with a fuse which was fixed within 2 hours of me calling Judy. They returned my bond in full without any problems and gave me an outstanding reference which resulted in me being approved for a new place straight away. Overall, i enjoyed my experience with Century 21 Campbelltown.

Wayne Tait

Wayne TaitMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We highly recommend Century 21 Southern.

Thanks to the team at Century 21 Southern. I have been in a Century 21 rental property for 3.5 years. Kyla Schmidt has always been very helpful with prompt resolution to the minor maintenance issue we have had. I have found her easy to deal with and easy to contact.

Steve and Glen

Steve and GlenSouth East Queensland, QLD

We highly recommend Gina Shaw! Century 21 Scarborough Qld. 4020

Gina was just awesome throughout the process of the sale of our home. From start to finish she was professional, supportive, compassionate and easy to work with. Always positive and kept us informed. We are so very thankful our paths crossed.. and we sold our home and bought another beautiful home for our family. Thanks again Gina xx

Neglecting tenants health and safety

Find out how Century 21 compares to other Real Estate Agents

Beware of hidden clauses in their lease agreements

NEVER sign another lease agreement with “Special Conditions” they make you wave your rights as a tenant. It criminal and they do it anyway. Me and my wife found out the hard way. We lost our entire bond on top of paying a lease termination fee of $1800!! And because they couldn't rent the apartment at the same price that we were paying due to down tun in market. They are now trying to sue us. All this after the refused to let us go on month by month after our initial lease period was up. So we signed for another 6 months. Will never use this agency again.

Thank you for excellent service and care for my property.

Thank you C21 Wolli Creek Team for looking after our rental property at Kingsford and all the extra professional services that you offered. Will recommend you to anyone that requires rental property management services or Sales.

Sue

Sue

Consummate Professionalism

Denatra Denkha, the Senior Property Consultant of Century 21, Bonnyrigg, is professional, competent and focused on meeting the needs of the tenants. I have complete confidence in doing business with this real Estate and highly recommend them to anyone interested in renting/buying in this area.

Be ware

Century21 Kellyville are not what they advertise, or carry out their duties in looking after my rental property staff in property management in Kellyville are incompetent and have not full filled there part of a contract

Jacqueline Christensen

Jacqueline ChristensenSydney Surrounds, NSW

An exemplary Real Estate Agent who has proved her competence, and in whom I have complete trust.

Adele Andrews, of Century 21 Erina is professional, principled and is focused on meeting the needs of the customer. She is someone I have complete confidence in doing business with.

Fix

Fix

Acton/ century 21 resicomm

Changing the brand from Acton to Century 21 resicomm.
It is still the same on the inside, a company run by an incompetent, untrustworthy [Name Removed] (not a man of his word). A senior property manager [Name Removed] who has got to be the rudest in the profession, her constant lack of support and unwillingness to reply to phone calls and emails capped with excuse after excuse underlines the complete lack of professionalism you would be employing and you would be wise to steer well clear of this cowboy outfit.

Joey B

Joey BPerth, WA

Century 21 Resicomm Southern River

Don't fall for the rebrand!
It's the exact same staff and company, formerly Acton Canningvale.
Just search them on product review or google reviews.
Terrible!
Please, please do your research before giving them your business!

Mark Miller

Mark MillerSydney, NSW

Worst experience ever

Rude and arrogant property managers in C21 Kogarah. I was a renter. Stay away from them!!! Terrible!!! Terrible!!! Terrible!!!!
Due to water leak emergency in the apartment they asked us to move out at our own expenses same day. Refused to provide emergency accomodation. Threatened to take us to court for asking for temporary accomodation!!

Jan and David Pennisi

Jan and David Pennisi

Century 21 Southcoast Awesome!

Can't beat the professionalism, service and attention to detail provided by Leanne Gaston and the team at Century 21 Southcoast. They went the extra mile to support us as landloards in a difficult magistrates claim. Many thanks to the team and Leanne in particular. Great job!

Lee

LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cruel intentions

Wouldn’t recommend c21 after falling just one payment behind as I suffer from a disability and getting landed with a final notice after an email I’d sent stating it’d be payed by Monday. In hospital Monday morning, then paid once discharged yet an ugly email was sent by property management. No phone call to ask why the delay just an abrupt unnecessary and rude email.

Justin N

Justin NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professionalism and comfort

I’m not usually inclined to post on forums however, felt the need after a recent experience. I am fortunate to have our property managed by Century 21 in Clayton. This is an ongoing relationship which both my wife and I will certainly continue as we endeavour (albeit getting harder) to grow our property portfolio within the south east. I’ve not dealt with an agent who is as proactive as ours and will engage the services of Katherine Prowse and the Century 21 team in Clayton moving into the future. As my work takes me away from Melbourne there is huge comfort to have these professionals look after our biggest investments.

rekoaus

rekoausasked

I am with Century21 Berwick and I received a notice that they will merge their property management with Harcourts is that true for all their management properties ?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Contact them obviously

windbreaker

windbreakerasked

It seams to me that most real estate Property Managers are not to be trusted ..Is this the Norm?

mohsen
mohsen

it looks like it, I have been looking through the reviews, I cannot find anyone that I could do business with without a risk. Century 21 South Eastren, packenham, Victoria
seems to be Ok. We have a property in Officer we rent it out! Not sure if I will sign up with them. The contract is only 4 months period.

Jelpasked

I am a naive property owner recently signed on with C21 to get my property rented. Already experiencing little/no communication, gate keeping and inconsiderate staff, don't return calls, don't call when they say they will. I am signed up for two friggin years, no tenant yet. Reading all these terrible reviews from both tenants and landlords chills me to the bone. I came here looking for evidence that I was either expecting too much in my wish for feedback and communication or that my sinking feelings around being treated with disrespect and disdain by superficial 20 somethings do have some basis in reality. Astonished and shocked by what I have got myself into.

Can anyone advise how I can get out of this contract? I feel that my choice of agency will deter good tenants who do their due diligence with agents and I have no trust in the company after being signed up for only 7 weeks. I made a mistake by not thoroughly researching agents

Jenny
Jenny

Please read your authority signed. Might have stated 90 days rules.

Jelp

Thank you Jenny. Checked - there is no 90 day rule. I understand now that I am technically up for 50% of 21 months of potential management fee - that would be the agreed management fee percentage based on the current advertised price (I assume). If I want to terminate the agreement without 'good' reason (a good reason being me having to prove agent's breach of our agreement which I cannot do as they have not). I'm in no position to pay them out so soon so believe will just have to wait if out until I can afford to extricate myself.

Althom
Althom

If the office you are dealing with is anything like the one I deal with you'd be best getting out ASAP. Incompetent, dishonest buffoons.