Century 21

Century 21 (page 3 of 13)

Shelley Y

Shelley YVictoria

Don't bother with Century 21 Clayton.

Y C.

Y C.Sydney, NSW

Stay away from them

Awful communication/property management

Near impossible to ever get property issues resolved through this agent as they just ignore you as much as possible and hope you give up, I feel sorry for anyone allowing this agency to manage their properties because you basically wont find out about any issues with your property until a tenant gives up and moves elsewhere costing you money.

Find out how Century 21 compares to other Real Estate Agents

Century 21 Wolli Creek, Avoid at all Costs!

Chrissy

Chrissy

Dodgy Stanhobe Agents

No work ethic, unprofessional and below Australian standards. Avoid Avoid Avoid.
I tried to buy a land, and the agent keep changing the offer, after we agreed finally, they want me to pay land tax and i'm a FHB with no way to claim it back where they as a company can claim it. I searched what they do and you can see how dogy they are. Therefore, i cancelled my contract and soon as i did so, they run after me to say that we will remove the land tax for you. Waist of time, energy, money Avoid Avoid Avoid.

michael matta

michael matta

Extremely Rude Century 21 Morphett vale 5162

Worst experience in my life . They were flooding me with phone calls 6 month before finishing my lease to renew and they were very rude. They made me renew my lease with threats and when I had to leave before the end of the new lease that I didn't want to sign in the first place. They made me pay 2 month extra claiming they couldn't find any tenants for the property. Be very careful when you deal with them may be you don't repeat my mistake.

Ad

Amazing ...... got an even better offer on house

Honestly wasn't expecting my house to be sold for as much as it was and I'm shook and overjoyed! Can finally retire with extra in the bank now! Thank you century 21 for taking care of an old woman like me xx

Sue G

Sue GSydney

What a Pleasure

What a pleasure it has been to deal with Jeff Freund at Century 21 Rose Bay.
From the start he was always professional, courteous and polite as we discussed
the sale of my unit.
Communication, whether by text or email, was always responded to promptly,
and often followed up with a phone call.
The manner in which Jeff conducted the sale was of a very high standard.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Jeff for any of your real estate needs.

KAT

KATBrisbane

A complete waste of time

ALo

ALoTerrigal

Terrible service

The worst real estate agents in whole of Australia

If I can give them zero or negative would love to. Once your contract is started with them, they just don't pick your calls or revert on mail. I rented an apartment this July and having a series of problems, I need to call them 2-3 times a day and the majority of times they don't even pick up. Sometimes I feel disgusting since I pay all my rents on time and dont get the required service.

My sincere advice to people is going homeless instead of renting/buying an apartment with these guys. If you decide to go with them, you need o to have sufficient stamina, energy and patience.

Overall: Nightmare experience and would never ever go through them again.

Tara Clayton

Tara Clayton is the best realestate agent I've ever dealt with she is very professional, polite and very friendly and has always helped me with any and every inquiry to a very high standard! Tara is highly recommended for all your realestate needs!

EPL

EPLSydney

Terrible communication

Inquired about a property for rent. Was requested to leave my name and number and advised that someone will be in touch. Called each day as noone gotten back to me yet and I am very interested on the property. On the third day, I received SMS in the morning with the list of the property inspection time and I replied that I will be there the next day. Later in the afternoon, I checked the property site and found that deposit has been taken for the property. Called the office straightaway and was told that someone must have inspected the property earlier, put in application form, got approved and deposit. I am very disappointed that the staff failed to communicate this information when I called everyday to inquire about the property.

EffJetstar

EffJetstar

Tried to speak to my real estate about concerns I am having, and basically got told EFF YOU.

I wouldn't recommend renting with these guys. My last real estate was wonderful.Never really had any issues. These guys are just pitiful. You ask for help, and get ignored, and then when you understandably write an angry email (and let's face it, wasn't inappropriate or anything), I basically get an eff you response. It's a shame, as these guys I thought would have been very reputable since they have been around for such a long time, but sadly that isn't the case. Rather than the customer keeping them in a job, and the customer being important, they bite back at you as if it's some fight in a school yard. Grow up Century21.

This place rips people off they charge hire rent

Orange nsw century 21 has made lies up alot they get places fixed then charge higher rent they don't fix all problems that you ask them if old tenants damage the house be careful cause you will be paying for it don't rent of this place in orange nsw as you will get ripped off and you cant do anything about it they always get away with things like this

21 century Wyndham

Best of the best. Highly well trained staff. The customer service, the politeness and how they make you the number one. Priority of their agenda. Dinu and Mohit are real professionals. Would recommend to everyone I know

Sam

Sam

Simon De Wit

Picture one of the most fastidious customers and I would be it. After dealing with Simon De Wit on both a purchase and sale of a home, he was a breath of fresh air. He was punctual, articulated and most importantly, he drove results. I had over 11 agents visit my home during the sale process and he was the only agent to leave me convinced he could do the job with outstanding results; and I was right. Well done Simon and to the team at Salisbury Centruy 21.

Jay

JayGympie

Century 21 Gympie

BeAlert

BeAlertSydney

Century21 Real Estate Agent Parramatta NSW

Poor tenancy management.
Poor communication
Poor record keeping and sending.
Late payment of bills ----may get penalty for late payment.
Non recovered money.
No recovery for damage to property.

Never again....find better agency.

Century 21 mandurah property management

terrible service, 5 different managers in 2 years, cannot get past reception to talk to manager, cannot get them to answer you, cannot trust them, they promised they had done an inspection and inventory but could not produce list of items, when I left them I had inventory done by new agent to find expensive cutlery etc missing, steer well clear

rekoaus

rekoausasked

I am with Century21 Berwick and I received a notice that they will merge their property management with Harcourts is that true for all their management properties ?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Contact them obviously

windbreaker

windbreakerasked

It seams to me that most real estate Property Managers are not to be trusted ..Is this the Norm?

mohsen
mohsen

it looks like it, I have been looking through the reviews, I cannot find anyone that I could do business with without a risk. Century 21 South Eastren, packenham, Victoria
seems to be Ok. We have a property in Officer we rent it out! Not sure if I will sign up with them. The contract is only 4 months period.

Jelpasked

I am a naive property owner recently signed on with C21 to get my property rented. Already experiencing little/no communication, gate keeping and inconsiderate staff, don't return calls, don't call when they say they will. I am signed up for two friggin years, no tenant yet. Reading all these terrible reviews from both tenants and landlords chills me to the bone. I came here looking for evidence that I was either expecting too much in my wish for feedback and communication or that my sinking feelings around being treated with disrespect and disdain by superficial 20 somethings do have some basis in reality. Astonished and shocked by what I have got myself into.

Can anyone advise how I can get out of this contract? I feel that my choice of agency will deter good tenants who do their due diligence with agents and I have no trust in the company after being signed up for only 7 weeks. I made a mistake by not thoroughly researching agents

Jenny
Jenny

Please read your authority signed. Might have stated 90 days rules.

Jelp

Thank you Jenny. Checked - there is no 90 day rule. I understand now that I am technically up for 50% of 21 months of potential management fee - that would be the agreed management fee percentage based on the current advertised price (I assume). If I want to terminate the agreement without 'good' reason (a good reason being me having to prove agent's breach of our agreement which I cannot do as they have not). I'm in no position to pay them out so soon so believe will just have to wait if out until I can afford to extricate myself.

Althom
Althom

If the office you are dealing with is anything like the one I deal with you'd be best getting out ASAP. Incompetent, dishonest buffoons.