Century 21

Century 21 (page 4 of 13)

Do not trust Century 21 Bowen or Collinsville

The principal of century 21 Collinsville rented out a property we own which had just had a total reno fixed by an insurance company. There service has been appalling so we decided to change agents. The property has basically been ransacked. She still paid the bond back to the tenant. I have proceeded a claim against the tenant and the agent. The agents name is [name removed]. Do not trust her.

Ad

Continual harassment for rent already paid

Continual harassment for rent already paid. Continually asked to provide multiple receipts for rent already paid. Maintenance requests ignored. Worst real estate ever.

Marianne H

Marianne H

Choosing the wrong real estate agent can be life changing.

My home was rented out through Century 21 at Scarborough Queensland.
The tenants were in there just short of one year.
Neighbours were shocked when they met tenants who had been chosen to live in my home.
Tenants and there visitors caused fear and intimidation on the street and shops near by.
Tenants also placed an ad with Flatemates .com for extra income .
Century 21 Scarborough was informed, but never got the ad removed from the Internet.
Tenants were evicted 2 nd February, 2018 and it is now the 18 th of June, and I am still not able to move into my home as it has been declared uninhabitable.
Century 21 at Scarborough, also took money from the bond for cleaning up residents belongings , plus management fees.

NomoreScams

NomoreScamsPerth

Horrible property managers at Morley - stay away!

Santzz

SantzzPerth

Amazing Customer Service

I have been with Century 21 for over 12 years they have been looking after my rentals and their customer service is second to none

Tigger.

Tigger.

Never Again

Bought a house which was left in a nasty condition. Agent knew about rubbish left behind but kept his distance.
Was given no support etc.
Agent couldnt be bothered to answer phone calls from us.
So long as he gets his commission stuff the buyer. You ask where did we get this service, hell there was no service.

Truly disappointing and frustrating

Without inspection they lease- after repeated request never bothered to repair and really long waiting to get any answer or no answer at all.
Additionally, they complain for 'not paying rent' when rent goes on regular intervals- so you need to keep track of each transaction and waster your time each time they come up asking for rent. Be aware!!

Mandie Sammut

Mandie Sammut

Awful

A lot of work and not enough time to get on top of it very stressful and exhausting wouldn’t do it again

Rental issues

Unprofessional.Rude staff.Greedy, always take owners side. Never fail to ripp you off your bond money.Do not adhere to timelines.not recommended for renters.

MAC

MACThe entrance

Do not rent through them they open your wardrobe and cupboards with the owners

Have rented with them form a long time but they Allow the owners to go through your belongings with owners inspections. And The entrance office say that its the owners house they can do what they want and take as many people as they want. I ask to change time so i can be there nope wont change so have to watch on wifi cam.
They do not care about renters and wont fix things ever

AJS

AJSCanberra

Happy with Century 21 Berwick, Vic

Our recent purchase of a unit through Century 21 Berwick was handled with professionalism and friendliness and helpfulness by John Sprakel and Patrick Emini. We, as purchasers, felt that we were treated with respect by both John and Patrick throughout the process. It was a relief to be dealing with agents who were friendly and respectful and answered texts and emails (promptly), unlike many of the other 22 real estate agents we dealt with during our long journey to find a suitable property. It was a pleasure dealing with John and Patrick.

Bundaberg Agent

Century 21 lifestyle Caloundra

Principle owner was very unprofessional and rude and his communication skills were appalling. I would never recommend this company to anyone. They only care about getting your signature on a contract after that if you have any concerns they won’t want to know you.

Agent at c21 city Sydney tell tenant to get on with an issue so he can end his day of work

Very unprofessional way to deal with an issue.
It was the end of tenancy and I, as the tenant has made arrangements to clean the unit using the tenancy checklist I had at the beginning of the tenancy. I kindly requested for him to check the unit in my presence as well before I left. He refused and ended up not refunding my bond full because he found a very small part uncleaned (though this is not mentioned at all in the checklist that I referred to).
Told me not to be a pain, he just wanted to end his day of work and hung up as I was talking.

Hannah

HannahHamilton

Professional service from Phuong Tat

I received a great and professional service from Phuong Tat in Century 21Hurstville throughout my whole renting period in Hurstville. Absolutely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a responsible and professional agent in Hurstville Area.

Would never ever recommend

Unfortunately we were forced to deal with this realestate group (the Frankston branch), we found them very unreliable and unhelpful. Would definitely avoid ever having to deal with them again as we are very un-impressed with the low level of un-professionalism and the ability to get anything done.

Don't care at all about their renters

They will never respond to emails and when ever i call every time the manager is in a meeting. The shower got blocker and after a week they still haven't come to fix it.

VDS

VDS

Terrible Real Estate Agency - Unprofessional

The Agents I dealt with are from Cherrybrook Naming [name removed], [name removed] and [name removed]. Waste of time writing to them , no callback and very unprofessional and sneaky . They have favouritism and no consideration for a genuine Tenant. Landlords beaware of this organisation please . I am very very disappointed !

Ad

Don’t give a rats about their rental customers

Called on Monday to say A/c had broken down. Four days of over 40degrees was forecast to occur in three days time. No response, nothing. When I called on Thursday the agent acted as if it was the first she’d heard of my problem and asked if I would be home that day. Who, I ask, doesn’t go to work? No I won’t be home, I am at work. No follow up, not a word. No call back. I spent a long weekend in temps up to 46 degrees with no aircon in my bedroom. Not happy. Seems they don’t care. I’m pretty sure they slept well. I certainly didn’t. Terrible customer relations.

Chris Notnagel

Chris NotnagelHervey Bay

Staff member very rude to public

During the park run on 27/1/18 there was no parking so i left my motorcycle next to the Century 21 shop totaly out of the way of any cars entering their driveway, a guy with a beard got out of his luxury car and told me not to park there as it is private property, he was very arrogant in his approach. The motorbike was parked just next to the footpath and totally out of harms way, seeing the true colour of this property sales person, we are in the market to buy a house , but after this, Century 21 Hervey Bay will never see me for business. He could have been more friendly and understanding as a player in the local community, very dissapointed potential Client.

rekoaus

rekoausasked

I am with Century21 Berwick and I received a notice that they will merge their property management with Harcourts is that true for all their management properties ?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Contact them obviously

windbreaker

windbreakerasked

It seams to me that most real estate Property Managers are not to be trusted ..Is this the Norm?

mohsen
mohsen

it looks like it, I have been looking through the reviews, I cannot find anyone that I could do business with without a risk. Century 21 South Eastren, packenham, Victoria
seems to be Ok. We have a property in Officer we rent it out! Not sure if I will sign up with them. The contract is only 4 months period.

Jelpasked

I am a naive property owner recently signed on with C21 to get my property rented. Already experiencing little/no communication, gate keeping and inconsiderate staff, don't return calls, don't call when they say they will. I am signed up for two friggin years, no tenant yet. Reading all these terrible reviews from both tenants and landlords chills me to the bone. I came here looking for evidence that I was either expecting too much in my wish for feedback and communication or that my sinking feelings around being treated with disrespect and disdain by superficial 20 somethings do have some basis in reality. Astonished and shocked by what I have got myself into.

Can anyone advise how I can get out of this contract? I feel that my choice of agency will deter good tenants who do their due diligence with agents and I have no trust in the company after being signed up for only 7 weeks. I made a mistake by not thoroughly researching agents

Jenny
Jenny

Please read your authority signed. Might have stated 90 days rules.

Jelp

Thank you Jenny. Checked - there is no 90 day rule. I understand now that I am technically up for 50% of 21 months of potential management fee - that would be the agreed management fee percentage based on the current advertised price (I assume). If I want to terminate the agreement without 'good' reason (a good reason being me having to prove agent's breach of our agreement which I cannot do as they have not). I'm in no position to pay them out so soon so believe will just have to wait if out until I can afford to extricate myself.

Althom
Althom

If the office you are dealing with is anything like the one I deal with you'd be best getting out ASAP. Incompetent, dishonest buffoons.