Century 21

Rude staff

Adrian d.

Adrian d.

Poor Service levels

Poor service all round form a property management company.
You could do a better job your self.
Unable to organize a repairs with any sort of organizational skills what so ever.
Even after discussing a very clear set of instructions with the principal licensee they still went ahead
with deducting money from my account without any communication nor authorization.
It seems this branch is a law on to its own.
They are happy to take your money every month but no level of understanding of service given.
Money for Jam
I would strongly recommend try another property manager or it may be easier to manage it yourself.

Art Education

Coming back soon and I will write accordingly.Education is changing and adapting to meet the needs of the 21st Century. We live in a globalised world and it is the role of education and educators to prepare young people for the world they are part.ty

Malcolm

MalcolmDarling Downs, QLD

Unprofessional Rude Staff in Toowoomba

During my rental they rarely contacted me and were very slow and totally unresponsive when I needed to contact them.
Now that my lease is over I receive daily rude phonecalls and emails arguing everything.
In one trip to their office the gentleman waiting before me was treated unbelievably rudely and when my time came the exact same manner was used on me.
Would never recommend

Priyedev

PriyedevSydney, NSW

Height of unprofessionalism and buyer harassment

Coveshaw

CoveshawSydney, NSW

Unsympathetic, unresponsive, antagonised relationship with landlord

ludachris

ludachrisHunter Region, NSW

Completely Unwilling to do job

6 months of complaints, without resolution.
They fobbed off complaints, unwilling to claim responsibilty for their failures.
They have failed to return calls, speak as though they are a legal authority (they aren't) and are rude on the phone.
They remain the only business I have lost my temper at. They seem to be able to get away with doing nothing about any issues.

Tatiana A.

Tatiana A.Sydney, NSW

Unprofessional staff

The agent would like to increase my rent just because she heard that I call asking about another apartment that is more expensive than mine. I did not go for a inspection, I did not apply for anything and the apartment I asked about was not even for me. Completely insane.

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Terrible

Find out how Century 21 compares to other Real Estate Agents

Terrible service and rude staff

Rude agents and receptionist. They don’t care about tenants and don’t even know how to listen before they rush to be really really rude. No communication skills. They don’t listen where there is an issue to discuss. They don’t think. For example, that happened to us as tenants ; if the owner wanted your wardrobe to be fixed. They send a handy man to make it LOOK fixed, they take photos to prove it. If you tell them the wardrobe is now closed and it doesn’t function right that it could not even open, they say we have to do what the owner wants no matter what and you have no right to complain . Systematic people who don’t want to listen or understand. They eventually give the tenants and owners fake services. Not recommended at all.

Smita

SmitaSydney, NSW

Agent Review _ Frank Tallaridi

One of the worst agent I have across, absolutely unprofessional. We were interested in buying a property which was of our great interest and he played games saying owner is overseas and requires written approval which we did and he made us drive 25kms almost 2days almost assuring selling the property to us and at the end he sold to someone else just for 3000AUD extra which we could have afforded.Please don't fall for Frank , the worst agent in the market.

Ronald S

Ronald SSydney, NSW

Cronulla - Mismanagement of rental property including not even having a key

The company neglected to pay my outgoings for council rates, water rates and strata levies so I never knew what my income was.
After the last surprise when two lots of outgoings were behind despite money being in the account I changed agents.My new agent went to collect the paperwork only to inform me century 21 had not even kept a key!
Avoid at all costs

private

privateSydney, NSW

They don't even deserve 1 star!

CAB

CAB

A company I will avoid for ten life times

After being treated terribly for a whole year as a renter, I will not go near C21 ever again.

Young dumb agents which don’t show for inspections when I’ve taken the day off work.

$450 cleaning bill, we had left the place spotless and in better shape than we found it, clearly they are banking on renters not being able to wait for a bond/tribunal decision.

Altaf

AltafSydney, NSW

Revesby Branch

I applied for the a property to lease. They never bother to call or email regarding the status of my application. very very rude employees. i suggest don't deal with them, they are very unprofessional. Try another realestate in area, which are very nice and good people.

inkimuff

inkimuffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Atrocious to deal with

They really care little for their renters. Ask something to be done? Well, in their own good time. It then gets back to me from the landlord they never even passed messages on to him and so on and so forth. Talking to one of the handymen who do some work for them even he wouldn't go through them. He says he persistently hears from renters that Century 21 are the worst to deal with. Judging by the other reviews in here it seems to be consistent across the country this "company" is best avoided. The one star given is being kind.

dicktitface

dicktitfaceNorthern Region, NSW

Treat renters like human garbage

Took 1 months to get a bond refund, first they got the final water bill wrong and had to rectify it. Then one of the managers recently had kids so was too busy to process our bond. This left us out of pocket for too long.

Neglecting tenants health and safety

Beware of hidden clauses in their lease agreements

NEVER sign another lease agreement with “Special Conditions” they make you wave your rights as a tenant. It criminal and they do it anyway. Me and my wife found out the hard way. We lost our entire bond on top of paying a lease termination fee of $1800!! And because they couldn't rent the apartment at the same price that we were paying due to down tun in market. They are now trying to sue us. All this after the refused to let us go on month by month after our initial lease period was up. So we signed for another 6 months. Will never use this agency again.

Be ware

Century21 Kellyville are not what they advertise, or carry out their duties in looking after my rental property staff in property management in Kellyville are incompetent and have not full filled there part of a contract

rekoaus

rekoausasked

I am with Century21 Berwick and I received a notice that they will merge their property management with Harcourts is that true for all their management properties ?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Contact them obviously

windbreaker

windbreakerasked

It seams to me that most real estate Property Managers are not to be trusted ..Is this the Norm?

mohsen
mohsen

it looks like it, I have been looking through the reviews, I cannot find anyone that I could do business with without a risk. Century 21 South Eastren, packenham, Victoria
seems to be Ok. We have a property in Officer we rent it out! Not sure if I will sign up with them. The contract is only 4 months period.

Jelpasked

I am a naive property owner recently signed on with C21 to get my property rented. Already experiencing little/no communication, gate keeping and inconsiderate staff, don't return calls, don't call when they say they will. I am signed up for two friggin years, no tenant yet. Reading all these terrible reviews from both tenants and landlords chills me to the bone. I came here looking for evidence that I was either expecting too much in my wish for feedback and communication or that my sinking feelings around being treated with disrespect and disdain by superficial 20 somethings do have some basis in reality. Astonished and shocked by what I have got myself into.

Can anyone advise how I can get out of this contract? I feel that my choice of agency will deter good tenants who do their due diligence with agents and I have no trust in the company after being signed up for only 7 weeks. I made a mistake by not thoroughly researching agents

Jenny
Jenny

Please read your authority signed. Might have stated 90 days rules.

Jelp

Thank you Jenny. Checked - there is no 90 day rule. I understand now that I am technically up for 50% of 21 months of potential management fee - that would be the agreed management fee percentage based on the current advertised price (I assume). If I want to terminate the agreement without 'good' reason (a good reason being me having to prove agent's breach of our agreement which I cannot do as they have not). I'm in no position to pay them out so soon so believe will just have to wait if out until I can afford to extricate myself.

Althom
Althom

If the office you are dealing with is anything like the one I deal with you'd be best getting out ASAP. Incompetent, dishonest buffoons.