Century 21

Century 21

taylah L.

taylah L.Sydney, NSW

Century 21 Campbelltown

I was a tenant of a property that had change of ownership and real estate. It was transferred to century 21 from another agency. I had quite an easy experience with them. Judy was always polite and friendly, Rachel on the reception desk is so lovely and really tries her best to help you with whatever queries or issues you may have. I had a sewerage pipe break and leak which they sent someone out the same day. Also had an issue with a fuse which was fixed within 2 hours of me calling Judy. They returned my bond in full without any problems and gave me an outstanding reference which resulted in me being approved for a new place straight away. Overall, i enjoyed my experience with Century 21 Campbelltown.

PropertyNow

Looking for Real Estate Agents?

Read the reviews for PropertyNow

Ad
jennybianca

jennybianca

Good

I have used Centurey 21 for a few years. They manage my rental property. Usually they do a good job. Possible tenants are thoroughly checked out.Inspections are always done on time and I receive regular reports. They return my phone calls and reply to my emails within a reasonable time frame.
They are fairly efficient and thorough. Overall, they are the best I can find in a small area.
I get annoyed at their fee structure.Plus, they dont always notice or make departing tenants take all their rubbish. One lot left their large, heavy and broken fish filleting equipment, and it's still lying in the yard.

rekoaus

rekoausasked

I am with Century21 Berwick and I received a notice that they will merge their property management with Harcourts is that true for all their management properties ?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Contact them obviously

windbreaker

windbreakerasked

It seams to me that most real estate Property Managers are not to be trusted ..Is this the Norm?

mohsen
mohsen

it looks like it, I have been looking through the reviews, I cannot find anyone that I could do business with without a risk. Century 21 South Eastren, packenham, Victoria
seems to be Ok. We have a property in Officer we rent it out! Not sure if I will sign up with them. The contract is only 4 months period.

Jelpasked

I am a naive property owner recently signed on with C21 to get my property rented. Already experiencing little/no communication, gate keeping and inconsiderate staff, don't return calls, don't call when they say they will. I am signed up for two friggin years, no tenant yet. Reading all these terrible reviews from both tenants and landlords chills me to the bone. I came here looking for evidence that I was either expecting too much in my wish for feedback and communication or that my sinking feelings around being treated with disrespect and disdain by superficial 20 somethings do have some basis in reality. Astonished and shocked by what I have got myself into.

Can anyone advise how I can get out of this contract? I feel that my choice of agency will deter good tenants who do their due diligence with agents and I have no trust in the company after being signed up for only 7 weeks. I made a mistake by not thoroughly researching agents

Jenny
Jenny

Please read your authority signed. Might have stated 90 days rules.

Jelp

Thank you Jenny. Checked - there is no 90 day rule. I understand now that I am technically up for 50% of 21 months of potential management fee - that would be the agreed management fee percentage based on the current advertised price (I assume). If I want to terminate the agreement without 'good' reason (a good reason being me having to prove agent's breach of our agreement which I cannot do as they have not). I'm in no position to pay them out so soon so believe will just have to wait if out until I can afford to extricate myself.

Althom
Althom

If the office you are dealing with is anything like the one I deal with you'd be best getting out ASAP. Incompetent, dishonest buffoons.

Ad