Century 21

Century 21

Michael

MichaelGippsland, VIC

Century 21 Asquith

Century 21 in Asquith has managed our investment property in Hornsby very professionally for the past six years. During that time all the team members we have dealt with have been efficient, competent and friendly. Alex, the Property Manager is good value, alerts us as soon as any issue arises and sorts it out . We are very satisfied with the service we receive.

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

Century 21 Pereira Group

Soula from Century 21 Port Douglas worked extremely hard to sell our property. The property was not easy to sell, but she never lost interest in trying, and followed up with anyone who showed interest in the property. She kept us informed at all times. Soula has a wonderful smile and a happy personality. This sale was a deceased estate and at all times Soula was very thoughtful & caring of our situation. Thank you for all your efforts, Soula. You are very good at your job. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your service to others, and have already done so. Thank you again

SamSydney, NSW

Sale of home Greystanes Century 21 Wentworthville

The most outstanding service and professionalism was shown upon the sale of our late parents home. At such a difficult chapter in our lives , compassion and respect was shown during the quick 7 day sale of our parents home was met. 5/5 thanks Sam Wentworthville century 21

Impeccable work and communication thank you!

Warren and his team at Century21 Point Cook did an impeccable job, their work and communication was second to none and I really couldn't have asked them for anything more. It's great I now know a great agent who I can trust and recommend everyone I know to :)

Tara R.

Tara R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous service

From day one the Noble Park team have been prompt with dealings and pleasant to deal with .Beyond expectations. A Rare customer service experience .Well done..
I would deal with them and refer them again..

Wayne Tait

Wayne TaitMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We highly recommend Century 21 Southern.

Thanks to the team at Century 21 Southern. I have been in a Century 21 rental property for 3.5 years. Kyla Schmidt has always been very helpful with prompt resolution to the minor maintenance issue we have had. I have found her easy to deal with and easy to contact.

Steve and Glen

Steve and GlenSouth East Queensland, QLD

We highly recommend Gina Shaw! Century 21 Scarborough Qld. 4020

Gina was just awesome throughout the process of the sale of our home. From start to finish she was professional, supportive, compassionate and easy to work with. Always positive and kept us informed. We are so very thankful our paths crossed.. and we sold our home and bought another beautiful home for our family. Thanks again Gina xx

Thank you for excellent service and care for my property.

Thank you C21 Wolli Creek Team for looking after our rental property at Kingsford and all the extra professional services that you offered. Will recommend you to anyone that requires rental property management services or Sales.

Sue

Sue

Consummate Professionalism

Denatra Denkha, the Senior Property Consultant of Century 21, Bonnyrigg, is professional, competent and focused on meeting the needs of the tenants. I have complete confidence in doing business with this real Estate and highly recommend them to anyone interested in renting/buying in this area.

Jacqueline Christensen

Jacqueline ChristensenSydney Surrounds, NSW

An exemplary Real Estate Agent who has proved her competence, and in whom I have complete trust.

Adele Andrews, of Century 21 Erina is professional, principled and is focused on meeting the needs of the customer. She is someone I have complete confidence in doing business with.

Jan and David Pennisi

Jan and David Pennisi

Century 21 Southcoast Awesome!

Can't beat the professionalism, service and attention to detail provided by Leanne Gaston and the team at Century 21 Southcoast. They went the extra mile to support us as landloards in a difficult magistrates claim. Many thanks to the team and Leanne in particular. Great job!

Justin N

Justin NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professionalism and comfort

I’m not usually inclined to post on forums however, felt the need after a recent experience. I am fortunate to have our property managed by Century 21 in Clayton. This is an ongoing relationship which both my wife and I will certainly continue as we endeavour (albeit getting harder) to grow our property portfolio within the south east. I’ve not dealt with an agent who is as proactive as ours and will engage the services of Katherine Prowse and the Century 21 team in Clayton moving into the future. As my work takes me away from Melbourne there is huge comfort to have these professionals look after our biggest investments.

Amazing ...... got an even better offer on house

Honestly wasn't expecting my house to be sold for as much as it was and I'm shook and overjoyed! Can finally retire with extra in the bank now! Thank you century 21 for taking care of an old woman like me xx

Sue G

Sue GSydney

What a Pleasure

What a pleasure it has been to deal with Jeff Freund at Century 21 Rose Bay.
From the start he was always professional, courteous and polite as we discussed
the sale of my unit.
Communication, whether by text or email, was always responded to promptly,
and often followed up with a phone call.
The manner in which Jeff conducted the sale was of a very high standard.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Jeff for any of your real estate needs.

Tara Clayton

Tara Clayton is the best realestate agent I've ever dealt with she is very professional, polite and very friendly and has always helped me with any and every inquiry to a very high standard! Tara is highly recommended for all your realestate needs!

21 century Wyndham

Best of the best. Highly well trained staff. The customer service, the politeness and how they make you the number one. Priority of their agenda. Dinu and Mohit are real professionals. Would recommend to everyone I know

Simon De Wit

Picture one of the most fastidious customers and I would be it. After dealing with Simon De Wit on both a purchase and sale of a home, he was a breath of fresh air. He was punctual, articulated and most importantly, he drove results. I had over 11 agents visit my home during the sale process and he was the only agent to leave me convinced he could do the job with outstanding results; and I was right. Well done Simon and to the team at Salisbury Centruy 21.

Santzz

SantzzPerth

Amazing Customer Service

I have been with Century 21 for over 12 years they have been looking after my rentals and their customer service is second to none

AJS

AJSCanberra

Happy with Century 21 Berwick, Vic

Our recent purchase of a unit through Century 21 Berwick was handled with professionalism and friendliness and helpfulness by John Sprakel and Patrick Emini. We, as purchasers, felt that we were treated with respect by both John and Patrick throughout the process. It was a relief to be dealing with agents who were friendly and respectful and answered texts and emails (promptly), unlike many of the other 22 real estate agents we dealt with during our long journey to find a suitable property. It was a pleasure dealing with John and Patrick.

rekoaus

rekoausasked

I am with Century21 Berwick and I received a notice that they will merge their property management with Harcourts is that true for all their management properties ?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Contact them obviously

windbreaker

windbreakerasked

It seams to me that most real estate Property Managers are not to be trusted ..Is this the Norm?

mohsen
mohsen

it looks like it, I have been looking through the reviews, I cannot find anyone that I could do business with without a risk. Century 21 South Eastren, packenham, Victoria
seems to be Ok. We have a property in Officer we rent it out! Not sure if I will sign up with them. The contract is only 4 months period.

Jelpasked

I am a naive property owner recently signed on with C21 to get my property rented. Already experiencing little/no communication, gate keeping and inconsiderate staff, don't return calls, don't call when they say they will. I am signed up for two friggin years, no tenant yet. Reading all these terrible reviews from both tenants and landlords chills me to the bone. I came here looking for evidence that I was either expecting too much in my wish for feedback and communication or that my sinking feelings around being treated with disrespect and disdain by superficial 20 somethings do have some basis in reality. Astonished and shocked by what I have got myself into.

Can anyone advise how I can get out of this contract? I feel that my choice of agency will deter good tenants who do their due diligence with agents and I have no trust in the company after being signed up for only 7 weeks. I made a mistake by not thoroughly researching agents

Jenny
Jenny

Please read your authority signed. Might have stated 90 days rules.

Jelp

Thank you Jenny. Checked - there is no 90 day rule. I understand now that I am technically up for 50% of 21 months of potential management fee - that would be the agreed management fee percentage based on the current advertised price (I assume). If I want to terminate the agreement without 'good' reason (a good reason being me having to prove agent's breach of our agreement which I cannot do as they have not). I'm in no position to pay them out so soon so believe will just have to wait if out until I can afford to extricate myself.

Althom
Althom

If the office you are dealing with is anything like the one I deal with you'd be best getting out ASAP. Incompetent, dishonest buffoons.