Century IT Consultants

Century IT Consultants (page 2 of 2)

Melbourne, Perth

Prompt and Professional

Daniel and the team at Century IT Consultant services have provided me with valuable service in light of the pandemic. Not only is their package tailored to my services, the after-hours support and professionalism within their team makes it easy to keep using their services. Well done.

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

We are delighted to hear about your experience with us and thank you for taking the time to leave us your fantastic review Tuan , it means a lot to us , please feel free to contact us if you need any more IT assistance any time .

DaveCole

DaveColePerth, WA

Software and Hardware issues resolved

Daniel has assisted me a number of times with some basic and some complex issues. I have always found him to be reliable, efficient and of good value. So much time and money can be lost trying to correct issues yourself but in the end it I find it has been much more economical to call Daniel for assistance.
    Highly recommended.

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thank you David for your time to leave us your fantastic review and I'm pleased you enjoyed our service as we always concentrate on a high quality customer service , feel free to contact us if you need any IT assistance .

Great Service

Daniel did a great job fixing my Mac. Not only they did a great job but also provided an excellent customer service. highly recommend Century It to anyone. Greta job Daniel

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thanks for your positive feedback Gabor , we glad to hear you are happy with our customer service , please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any IT assistance any time .

Digital Services

Find out how Century IT Consultants compares to other Digital Services

Excellent Service

My hard drive was broken and I had lost my data. Century IT Consultants quickly responded my call and explained details of their work. They recovered my data completely. I am very happy with their quality of service and professionalism.

Julian E.

Julian E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

computer issues

Daniel was able to quickly find the fault with my computer make it quicker to load and get it back to me the next day . Great service, friendly and professional.

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thanks for the positive feedback Julian , I'm glad to hear you are happy with your laptop performance , please do not hesitate to contact our team if you need any urgent IT assistance .

Thank you Century IT!

Thank you Daniel! Finally, I am now set up to work from home! Fabulous service, reliable and very knowledgeable. Would definitely use Daniel and his team again in the future.

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thanks for your review Fiona , I'm glad your VOIP system sorted and your are fully functional from home , please do not hesitate to contact our team if you need any further IT Assistance .

See all Century IT Consultants reviews