Certa 3 Piece 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Tool Set

Certa 3 Piece 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Tool Set

See the Best Battery Whipper Snippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bought it a few years ago from Kogan.

It's been great but the battery started playing up so I decided to get a new one from Kogan.
Buyers Beware The new battery doesn't fit. Kogan don't support these items anymore. Demanding my money back.

Purchased in April 2014.

NoonsSydney, NSW

Usual nonsense...

Got their standard range. A couple of years ago.
One of the batteries died, so I bought a replacement supposed to be "compatible with entire range"..
No can do: the new "Powerplus" batteries are not compatible with the original ones!
What happened to products having to be supported for at least 10 years in Australia?
Looks like Kogan can get away with this because "they are online"?...

Date PurchasedJan 2019

MarkFar North Queensland, QLD

Certa PowerPlus 18V Grass Trimmer

Got what I paid for, the locking mechanism on the handle never actually worked, I had to use a piece of rope to keep it sliding out. The line feed had to be done manually, I think it was supposed to have bump feed but it never worked. After 12 months of reasonable work the rotor head fell off. While it lasted it did a good job.

Purchased from Kogan who only accept reviews immediately after purchase.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Ted

TedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good for DIY

The drill and grinder (I've used the most) am more than happy with them.The circular saw, Is really only for light work- hardwood kills the battery very quickly. The main problem I Think is the battery capacity. The available batteries are only 1300mah. Would like to see at least a
4000mah. I also have the reciprocating saw and the jigsaw.very little use at presant but seem okay.overall the tools feel well balanced and capable.

Mike

MikePerth, WA

Great kit for a regular house!

I bought this kit from Kogan about 2 month ago and I am very impressed with the quality of the product. It is easy to use, lightweight and does the job well.

Michael

MichaelBrisbane

Perfect and simple

Purchased the Certa 3 Piece 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Garden 1 $129.00
Tool Set. This is very easy to place together with simple handling and functionality.
The battery fits all 3 devices. Great for my courtyard.

Darren G.

Darren G.asked

How to put new cord on the line trimmer no instructions anywhere online Cannot seem to work it out not like other lawn trimmers ive had thanks darren

Mark

Sorry Daren, my line trimmer did not last long enough to replace the line. It fell apart and was replaced by a Ryobi (and there are plenty of examples of how to replace the line on the interweb).

Mick R.asked

The plastic cutting blades for the the Certa 3 piece set where do toy get the plastic blades for the edge trimmer cant see it anywhere on kogan's site. Is there somewhere else i can purchase them?

Mark

Sorry Mick my Certa trimmer fell apart before I could use even 1 spool of line so I never even looked into plastic blades.

Thanks Mark

Noons

They used to sell them at Kogan. I got a spare 6 just in case when I got my edge trimmer a couple of years ago.
Can't find any at Kogan now...

DJG

DJGasked

Where can I buy spare padts or another trimmer? Kogan do not support this product any more.

Mark

Sorry DJG I threw mine out when the trimmer head fell apart and purchased a Ryobi. I did not even consider trying to repair it as the quality was so bad.

CategoryHedge Trimmers, Battery Blower Vacuums and Battery Whipper Snippers