Certa 3 Piece 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Tool Set

Certa 3 Piece 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Tool Set Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Darren G.

Darren G.asked

How to put new cord on the line trimmer no instructions anywhere online Cannot seem to work it out not like other lawn trimmers ive had thanks darren

Mark

Sorry Daren, my line trimmer did not last long enough to replace the line. It fell apart and was replaced by a Ryobi (and there are plenty of examples of how to replace the line on the interweb).

Mick R.asked

The plastic cutting blades for the the Certa 3 piece set where do toy get the plastic blades for the edge trimmer cant see it anywhere on kogan's site. Is there somewhere else i can purchase them?

Mark

Sorry Mick my Certa trimmer fell apart before I could use even 1 spool of line so I never even looked into plastic blades.

Thanks Mark

Noons
Noons

They used to sell them at Kogan. I got a spare 6 just in case when I got my edge trimmer a couple of years ago.
Can't find any at Kogan now...

DJG

DJGasked

Where can I buy spare padts or another trimmer? Kogan do not support this product any more.

Mark

Sorry DJG I threw mine out when the trimmer head fell apart and purchased a Ryobi. I did not even consider trying to repair it as the quality was so bad.

George

Georgeasked

Where and how can I purchase this 3 pc set?

Ted

I bought all my certa tools online from Kogan.Usually wait until they have specials with free shipping. Be mindful that it is definitely worth the extra money to buy at least one of the 4 amh batteries as an extra. Dick Smith sells them online too, often very same price.just check Certa rechargeable Tools online to get places and prices.Ted

Tedasked

Would like a bigger capacity battery to be available.3.5 & 5 maph. Is this a possibility? Ted.