Certified Tech Direct

Certified Tech Direct Questions & Answers

4.9 from 1,211 reviews

7 questions from our users

how long does it take for the product to arrive?

I bought my phone a month ago and the battery is lasting about 6 hours from 100% to completely flat without even using it much. i was assured that the phones condition would be as new with perhaps a few scratches. i was reluctant to buy a refurbished phone but the ebay description convinced me that it would be a reliable purchase. Is there anything i can do about this? i work 12 hour shifts and its completely unacceptable to have a phone that lasts for less than half of this time.

Why does my computer stop and restart randomnly
I am not qualified to answer. Sorry

Hi there, Has any one out there had any problems arise just right after the warranty had expired? What did you do?
I would say you are screwed. Once you have paid - they have no interest in sorting you out

Some one can tell me what's the best way to get money back?? My order have been 2 months now terrible....
Contact the Seller and Request to cancel this item.

Hi sorry was just wondering, i was looking at your products on ebay and i saw it said no icloud. Does that mean i can not have icloud on the phone ?
It may mean its Unlocked from the old device user of icloud and ready to be installed and used by the new owner of the device.

Get an answer from our members and Certified Tech Direct representatives