Certified Tech Direct

Certified Tech Direct Questions & Answers

Verifiedcertifiedtechdirect.com
Bountey O.
Bountey O.

How do I return the phone is not working properly. speaker ego very loud, battery get very hot after using a few minutes.

Steve
Steve

Good luck they won’t speak to you on the phone

unhappy customer

yeah they hve bad customer service my refurbished sony experia xz premium is now after only 2 months malfunctioning for no reason and is still doing it after a reset just dont use them again certified dick heads lol

lilyrose
lilyrose

I'm thinking of buying the iPhone 8 plus off dick smith that is from Certified Tech Direct. Should I??

unhappy customer

Hililyrose, These guys are extremely dogy i have had a phone i bought off them get sent back and forth multilple times with each time a new issue presenting itself speaker doesn't work phone completely die-ing, sim cards not working when they work fine in other phones ,In conclusion I should not be having all these problems with a phones that as described by their company website goes through so many checks, if you guys go through these guys you will regret it you get what you pay for and these guys use cheap broken refurbished parts and dont check them when sending to the buyer i have given them multiple chances o i don't feel bad in saying this BEWARE

Joe T.
Joe T.

when do you guys restock

Fired Up
Fired Up

Restock what?

Chris B.
Chris B.

Why does the phone retain the Telstra operating software and can it be removed

Coral Butcher
Coral Butcher

mine doesn't as far as I know. you should contact Certified Tech Direct, they are very helpful

chooky
chooky

how long does it take for the product to arrive?

benadam89
benadam89

I bought my phone a month ago and the battery is lasting about 6 hours from 100% to completely flat without even using it much. i was assured that the phones condition would be as new with perhaps a few scratches. i was reluctant to buy a refurbished phone but the ebay description convinced me that it would be a reliable purchase. Is there anything i can do about this? i work 12 hour shifts and its completely unacceptable to have a phone that lasts for less than half of this time.

Frankie
Frankie

Why does my computer stop and restart randomnly

Bruce
Bruce

I am not qualified to answer. Sorry

Adam R
Adam R

hi , I'm wondering is the Samsung S8 an edge one or flat ?

ePromise

Hi there, Has any one out there had any problems arise just right after the warranty had expired? What did you do?

cuttsy
cuttsy

I would say you are screwed. Once you have paid - they have no interest in sorting you out

rick
rick

Some one can tell me what's the best way to get money back?? My order have been 2 months now terrible....

ePromise

Contact the Seller and Request to cancel this item.

Romy
Romy

Hi sorry was just wondering, i was looking at your products on ebay and i saw it said no icloud. Does that mean i can not have icloud on the phone ?

ePromise

It may mean its Unlocked from the old device user of icloud and ready to be installed and used by the new owner of the device.

Get an answer from our members and Certified Tech Direct representatives