Certified Tech Direct

4.9 from 1,229 reviews

9 questions from our users

Joe T.

Joe T.asked

when do you guys restock

Chris B.

Chris B.asked

Why does the phone retain the Telstra operating software and can it be removed

Coral Butcher
Coral Butcher

mine doesn't as far as I know. you should contact Certified Tech Direct, they are very helpful

chooky

chookyasked

how long does it take for the product to arrive?

benadam89

benadam89asked

I bought my phone a month ago and the battery is lasting about 6 hours from 100% to completely flat without even using it much. i was assured that the phones condition would be as new with perhaps a few scratches. i was reluctant to buy a refurbished phone but the ebay description convinced me that it would be a reliable purchase. Is there anything i can do about this? i work 12 hour shifts and its completely unacceptable to have a phone that lasts for less than half of this time.

Frankie

Frankieasked

Why does my computer stop and restart randomnly

Bruce
Bruce

I am not qualified to answer. Sorry

Adam R

Adam Rasked

hi , I'm wondering is the Samsung S8 an edge one or flat ?

ePromiseasked

Hi there, Has any one out there had any problems arise just right after the warranty had expired? What did you do?

cuttsy
cuttsy

I would say you are screwed. Once you have paid - they have no interest in sorting you out

rick

rickasked

Some one can tell me what's the best way to get money back?? My order have been 2 months now terrible....

ePromise

Contact the Seller and Request to cancel this item.

Romy

Romyasked

Hi sorry was just wondering, i was looking at your products on ebay and i saw it said no icloud. Does that mean i can not have icloud on the phone ?

ePromise

It may mean its Unlocked from the old device user of icloud and ready to be installed and used by the new owner of the device.

Get an answer from our members and Certified Tech Direct representatives