Certified Tech Direct

Certified Tech Direct (page 2 of 61)

4.9 from 1,211 reviews

Good product, good service

I bought a refurbished phone from Certified Tech Direct (via eBay). The phone was as described, the condition was as described, and I had no problems with communicating with the seller. Postage was also fast.
Minor complaints: the phone came with a set of free headphones, but as there is no headphone jack they're kind of useless.
Manufacturer's set up instructions for the phone required an adaptor to sync new phone to old phone - however, the adaptor was not supplied. It was possible to set up the phone without it, so no big deal.
It would have been nice to have been supplied a screen protector or at least a polishing cloth (as I have had provided with previous phones)

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Still waiting for my order...

Ordered my phone off a New Zealand website (where I live) and was unaware that the product would be coming from Australia. My tracking has stated that my order has been held at export hub for two weeks now (13days). Have been emailing the company constantly and received no real information on when my package will arrive. Do not order through this company If you are wanting your order to arrive within the expected time period as, from my current experience, It will not happen.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus
Hi Arabella, We sincerely apologise for any shipping delay. We kept our promise to dispatch the device as soon as possible and unfortunately, we do not have control over shipping companies. We are doing our best to avoid the same problem to happen in the future. We are always here to help

Google Pixel Xl

Purchased this phone on ebay and chose the excellent quality option. This is the first time I have ever been brave enough to buy a refurbished product and I have been very pleasantly surprised. The phone arrived in 2 days and really was in excellent condition, not a mark on it. I paid twice this when I bought my daughters phone 6 months ago. Early days yet for use but absolutely no issues so far. I will definitely be using the company again. Ebay id Cox5300

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel XL 128GB

***** 100% Perfect Product, Sensational Customer Service. Arrived in 24hrs. Brilliant!!! Thank You K

I made my purchase via the eBay Store. After doing some "Back Ground" checking on the Company, I was Confident I had chosen the Right Business to purchase a Refurbished Product from. I also found a 10% discount code which was certainly pleasant icing on the cake. The Product delivered to me was packed with "Precision" and carefully refurbished down to a T. The price was also very Attractive! I seriously couldn't recommend this business enough!

Speedy delivery!!

I ordered it on a public holiday and received it in 2 days. The phone is just as described, near new condition. Very happy !!
eBay id: Lillian

Apple Iphone 7 Purchase Review

Thanks team for a good purchase for refurbished phones

Phone advertised as excellent condition and didn't disappoint.
Arrived in super quick time
ebay id; event..wristband..company

Great product

Store located at eBay, esaily to search the product you want.
Brought iPhone 7 at the beginning of 2018 and iPhone X right now.
Looking forward to have next purchase in the future

eBay id: tonynonder

Absolutely incredible! Please buy for amazing quality!

So amazing! I got it within a few days of purchasing and I absolutely think you should buy it! It is so affordable and fantastic! Always updating and it’s very trusting! 10/10!

Product is good.

Easy to search and purchase. Product was good-just few more cosmetic scuff marks than I expected.
Still testing the product out.

This is v/g a very affordable..

I'm very pleased with what l found. l was looking for a refurbished tablet, and found one at a great price..

best phone with best price

it is a good and verry happy.because it is many company like you but you diff you inform what is phone and very fast dilevery

Very good quality items, and better than most,

I am very happy with the service , with the products , the service and postage is fantastic i have not got a bad thing to say everything is 100%

True to their word!

I found CTD on eBay in search of a Google Pixel 2 XL phone. Normally these phones are still priced very highly even considering it's been over a year since it's release. However I was content with the idea of buying a used or 'as new' phone, and behold, CTD had an excellent condition phone exactly in my budget and requirements, for a very competitive price.
Their webpage and selection options were explicit and easy to navigate, as I was able to select my grade, HDD size and colour of the phone to see how much the price was affected.
Additionally it was explained well in their description about the criterion on which they classify the grade of the phone's quality, which now upon receiving my phone is accurate and "excellent" as described.
I did not receive an original Google Pixel box or peripherals (this is explained thoroughly on their webpage description) however they still provided a new sealed phone box, charging cable, headphones and a SIM card removal tool.
I am very satisfied with my new phone and would recommend CTD to friends and family, as they are an Australian based company in NSW, and my phone was delivered within 48hrs of purchase!
flint1ock

GREAT SERVICE & QUALITY PRODUCTS RECEIVED AS DESCRIBED

Certified Tech Direct eBay store is easy to use as everything is in categories so you can shop for whatever brand of phone you are after quickly and efficiently. When viewing an item for sale it clearly states all the information regarding the quality of the phone (New, Excellent, Great, Fair etc) and shows examples of pictures taken of phones with these various grades so you know what you should expect to receive when making a purchase. You have piece of mind knowing you are buying from a respected seller with a 5 star customer rating. This is probably due to the fact they offer 30 days 100% Satisfaction Guarantee along with 6 month repair or replacement warranty.

With that all said lets talk about the phones I received (as I bought two). The products arrived before the expected delivery date, as they offer free express courier shipping in Australia, which is fantastic especially when you do not have to pay extra like most businesses do these days. So delivery time was efficient and then comes to the quality of phones I received, which was AMAZING!!!! The items I received were as good if not better than what was described and listed on their page. To see them you wouldn't be able to tell that is was a manufactured refurbished product, it looked as close to new as you could get.

In summary Certified Tech Direct as a well respected & trustworthy business that you know will supply a product that has gone through a stringent testing process so you get the best quality product. While offering all these guarantees you would think you would have to pay more for the product, but that is not the case as their prices are very competitive and you are getting great value for money. I would certainly recommend anyone looking to buy their next phone to consider having a browse at this store and check what they have to offer, before spending more money than you need to buying somewhere else. I would certainly recommend this store based on it's efficient service & delivery and competitive prices based on the quality of product you will receive is second to none.

Happy Customer!!
eBay ID (adelaidecrows54)

Great to deal with and you have excellent products

Very easy to navigate the site easy to find good product and the product was very satisfactory qualities. Will recommend

Unprofessional

Why process an order when there is no stock for it and most importantly why letting me know it's cancelled 4 days later when I was expecting to be delivered!!! PLEASE return my money.

I will not go anywhere else to get my phones!!

I LOVE Certified Tech Direct and will not go anywhere else to get my phones!
I'm a very happy return customer who has always received top notch customer service and amazingly good refurbished phones from CTD. Postage is super fast and all our phones are going strong. Amazing business selling Amazing phones! Thank you!
Ace2279

great after sale service

purchased a galaxy s8 ,,, there was a minor problem but happy with there after sale service and they replied to emails very quickly... intend to purchase from them again soon...

Second phone from CTD

I just recieved my second phone from Certified tech direct, and I am very impressed once again. Both phones were in great condition when I recieved them and the prices are great.

HIGHLY RECCOMENDED - BEATS EVERY REFURBISHED STORE

I’ve purchased approximately 5 iPhones of different generations on the certified tech eBay store and have been very satisfied each time. I always order a “fair” condition model and are pleasantly surprised to see that it’s excellent condition.