Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion

Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion

Not as good as it was

I have been using Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion for many years on my body and face. It was the one brand I thought I could count on.
But when the packaging changed, so did the lotion. It is really thin and runny now and not very moisturising.
Big disappointment but I will give them the benefit of the doubt and try the cream instead. Fingers crossed that hasn’t changed too. I will keep you posted.

It's ok but needs to applied frequently..

I first used the cetaphil baby lotion on my son when he was a newborn & it was fantastic but the consistency of the lotion is constantly changing - sometimes it's quite thick others it's extremely runny. Overall I think it's way over priced for it's quality & rather buy aveeno baby lotion which is amazing & cost the same amount of money but I don't need to apply it every half n hour...

Use it everyday!

I started using this product 4 months ago when I moved to an area with a dry climate and am hooked! I use it every day, applying it over my whole body (excluding my face) and it keeps my skin so soft! It's not greasy and rubs in well and I love that it has no scent.
I'd recommend this to anyone looking for an everyday mousturiser as it works a treat and is inexpensive.

Changed lid changed product

It's thinner and nowhere near as good as the old blue lid lotion. After years of use, I will now have to find another brand that hopefully won't try to rip me off.

Clean and Green

After a about a week i found this to have cleared my dry skin making it smooth. Its refreshing to get something that works these days thank you cetaphil moisturisers.

Something has changed... Miss my old blue lid cetaphil. I hate the green lid cetaphil.

I have been using this Cetaphil moisturizer for years, but I have recently noticed that my skin has been feeling very dry to the point where it cracks and stings. I kept wondering what the deal was and finally came to this website to see what was going on. Well, there were several recent reviews of the Cetaphil cream (another product) which said that there seamed to be a change when Cetaphil switched to the green lids. Bingo! The lid change was exactly when my skin started becoming uncomfortably dry. Please fix whatever has gone wrong--I miss my old Cetaphil!

Relieves dryness

The lotion is effective in relieving dryness especially in my elbows toes. It is easy to apply and has a very mild to no scent at all. The problems though is that it tends to get too sticky when I apply to much and I don't like it to be sticky and greasy at the same time so I have to be deliberate in the application to ensure that only enough is being placed on my skin especially in sweaty areas.

a miracle worker

This lotion is magnificent, a month after I started using it, my skin on the back of my thighs drastically changed. I wish I could submit pictures. My skin was so dry and after I started using cetaphil I noticed a significant difference. I took pictures because I wanted to see what was going on back behind me. My skin was dry and crunchy. Now it is so smooth!!

Makeup Kit must have

i recommend this product if your a beginner and just starting to build your makeup kit. its sensitive and its great match for a lot of skin types. best way to avoid irritation for your clients while learning more about other products you could use and matching skin types to those products for the future.

About average

I bought this cetaphil moisturiser cream from the chemist next door to the wollongong medical centre about a couple of years ago and found it to be reasonable though not as good as I hoped though it's way better than the cheaper creams with a whole lot of extra ingredients