CF Moto 650NK

John gigglesasked

What oil dose a CFMoto 650nk 2013 use

John

Johnasked

fuel indication warning light has two indication: electrical circuit or fuel injection functions improperly. how do you know which one

Ron.t

Ron.tasked

Can a 2014 rear tyer fit onto a 2012 650nk?

robbie w.

robbie w.asked

Hey i have a 2015 650nk. I after info on tps low. Common courses. Things to Check.

Elisha Kearvellasked

Anyone know the name of the headlight connection for 2017 model?

Connor M.

Connor M.asked

I have a 2014 650NKS the bike smells like it is burning a little bit and I have a feeling it could be since it hasnt been ridden in about a year and the oil is a bit low also Im getting 4 L.F and 8 S.F on the dash thinking this could have something to do with it to but would anyone know what type of oil to use cheers?

Robert S

Robert Sasked

Hi ..would anyone happen to know wha 6 long flashes and 7 short flashes on the f1 indicator on a 2015 cfmoto 650 tk represents? Its not in the error tables in the service manual ..I cant find the answer to this anywhere!

craig howcroft

hi robert s are you in sydney ?

Tony Snr B.asked

I have a 2018 650 MT that cuts out from time to time generally over 120 kph. the error code on the dash is "P1098". I have taken it back to the dealer and they have never heard of this fault. Any ideas people?

craig howcroft

Hi tony if you're in Sydney good luck but there's a good guy in north richmond who looks after my TK

Tony Snr B.

The mechanic I use at Graeme Morris MC is very good. It seems to be fixed by using the "Kill Switch" more often lol.

KEITH N.asked

What are the meanings and warning lights of the dash display

Elisha Kearvell

Depends on the year and what error code is coming up

2015 and red light flashing .bottom left hand corner

CFMOTO A.CF Moto

Hi Keith, please contact your CFMOTO Dealer who will be able to further assist. To find one please head to www.cfmoto.com.au

Noam

Noamasked

Hi
I bought the cf moto 650 mt 2019
Is there a lower kit or a way to lower the bike a little ?
Say 2 cm ?
Best regards
Avinoam

CFMOTO A.CF Moto

Hi Avinoam, please contact your CFMOTO Dealer who will be able to advise on what you can do.

Tony Snr B.

Yes. You can lower the front by moving the fork yoke lower. There is also an optional lower seat.

Bigwalterasked

How do you set the clock on 2019 650nk ?

Elisha Kearvell

Push both the sel and adj buttons to get into that mode

Thanks for that appreciated

Colin i.

Colin i.asked

Any body fitted gear indicator to 650

Bigwalter

The latest ones have that included

Yasin A.

Yasin A.asked

Hey Guys Cfmoto 650nk 13/14 when I rev full throttle and bike is on neutral the injector light goes on.. And also when riding if I over take suddenly or give full throttle bike starts to rattle I cleaned the injectors proffecionally also got new fuel pump and filter no idea what to do? Bike is on 8000k

craig howcroft

Why would you rev it full throttle in neutral??? I think my red light would come on to if someone did that to me!!! Change down before you give it full throttle to stop the shakes

Liam h.asked

Hey I have a 2015 cfmoto 650nk it’s not starting don’t hear the fuel pump or anything only gets the dash that turns on... does this mean I need a new ecu or is it something else.. I miss riding my baby so any help I will be grateful

Elisha Kearvell

If you cannot hear your fuel pump prime at all, and the battery has enough voltage, my guess would be the fuel pump has gone. :) if your bike was working and now it isnt i highly doubt it'll be the ecu

Elisha Kearvell

Make sure to check all the fuses first though

Liam h.

There’s no starter when push the button. Or does the bike not know what todo if the bike doesn’t prime ?? Leading to why the starter won’t make a sound ?

Mick R

Mick Rasked

I have a 2013 CFMOTO 650NK, the instrument cluster is very basic, I was wondering if I could upgrade to a newer cluster without too much fuss, one with a trip meter or gear indicator etc.

Mike Pasked

team, my 2013 NK get a flat battery after about a week of non use (new one installed)
I note that there is a 60mA draw on the battery (key out of ignition) but none when I remove the 7.5a ecu fuse. any other checks I can do or is this a dealer check.

The General

All EFI bikes use some power when sitting. Also electronic instrumentation and clock memory use some as well. Time to get a trickle charger and set and forget.

Mike P

Thanks, I do trickle charge this, but this did not appear to be an issue with the old battery.
I will have to make an external point to connect the charger as pulling the seat off each time is a pain
Mike

CFMOTO A.CF Moto

Hi Mike, please double check with your CFMoto Dealer that you have the correct battery for the bike.

Tooz

Toozasked

Hi guys I have just purchased a 2016 cf 650nk , it runs ok but is lacking in power and is slipping out of third gear , what could be the problem , any ideas.

CFMOTO A.CF Moto

Hi Tooz, I recommend getting in touch with a CFMoto Motorcycle Dealer who is familiar with the bike to help sort out the issues you are having. To find one please head to www.cfmoto.com.au/dealers

Alan

Alanasked

Please can anyone give me some advice ,my Wk650 tr has efi flashing? runs but won’t rev just bogs down fuel pump making load whine and fault code for injector, injectors been remove tested cleaned and refitted, bike rode for 8 miles then got home turned it off and now won’t rev again, I live in Cornwall uk and can’t seem to find any service centres to get it diagnosed, many thanks in advance.

The General

Sounds like blocked fuel pump filter loading the pump and affecting the bike. If your able you can have a look at the filter. Then maybe the pump?

Onur K.

Onur K.asked

Which engine oil do you recommend for the Nk650 2016?

CFMOTO A.CF Moto

Hi Onur K., SAE 10W-40 is the grade of oil to use. 2.6 litres is the quantity. Please refer to your owners manual which will outline the details.

Shan N.

Shan N.asked

Will a 2017 ECU fit my 2013 CF Moto 650NK?

CFMOTO A.CF Moto

Hi Shan, no as the model has had a number of changes since 2013.

Get an answer from our members and CF Moto representatives