CF Moto 650NK

CF Moto 650NK (page 2 of 2)

Vinny

reasonable bike, bad customer relations

CFMoto A.CF Moto

Hi Vinny - you can contact the Australian head office for CFMoto on (03) 99188000. We have a technical team on staff and Area Managers in each state who can also help answer your questions and help find another dealer near you.
CFMoto Australia

Steven Haz

Steven HazBRISBANE

Cutting out for second every 20 second or so

Sounds like the same problem, bought the bike last year 2015 from Motorbikes R Us Underwood BRISBANE
They say they don't cover the warranty, but I can pay to have it fixed.
My bike has 2000 Klm on it and less than a year old.

Don't buy a bike from these guys.

lettsy

lettsyPakenham

Keep well away from this piece of crap

I purchased a brand new one of these bikes in Jan 16 it has spent more time in the work shop than on the road. after taking it back to the shop were I purchased it 4 times because the thing kept jerking at various speeds and was told each time by the shop the problem was fixed. picked the bike up, ride the thing for 5 minutes up the road and it started to jerking again. Took it back just before Easter and after a few days was told it needed a new throttle sensor I asked how long before the part comes it was told not to hold my breath.

TreeMan

TreeManBrisbane

Simply superb

Date PurchasedJan 2016

guitaradam2000

guitaradam2000

Pretty fantastic so far!

Very nice bike

Absolutely incredible value for money, just clocked over 8000klms had a power pipe fitted, air cleaner upgrade and had it dyno'ed and this bike keeps up with the Ducati 900's and MT09's. Very entertaining bike to ride, you wont get bored with the moto like you do most 650Lams bikes, this thing is a weapon. And hasnt missed a beat

I lost my brake

Hi everyone, this bike it's a fun toy but after what happened today, i'm scared to use this crap! In the middle of a corner in the blue mountain down hill my rear brake jump off hit the rims, tyre and my leg.

Stefano
Stefano

Thanks guys, the problem is been fix allready the CF Moto fix the damage and replace the faulty brake and brackets, thanks anyway

Not missed a beat in 12000km

Had mine since june 2015 , bike first registered march 2015 and it has not missed a beat mechanically , the rev counter sort of fogged on the inside but this was replaced no Q's asked by Motoshop Rockingham , thanks Dave .! .
I have fitted an after market ' Scorpion Red power' muffler a direct bolt on that sounds awesome and taken the slight 'Snatchyness' at 2-3k rpm around town , bike and me love it ! .
It is my first ever new bike after years of 2nd hand bikes and I just love it , sexy , goes really well and gets lots of positive comments every where I go , great bike for little money .
Brian.

No, no, no!

Alec

Too late. I've already communicated with the Australian CFMoto importer, and he was very patronising and unhelpful - hence why I'm warning others to stay away from this trouble-prone bike.

BenC

BenCPerth

Great bike

Battleaxe

BattleaxeKaroonda

My Cfmoto Experience

ChockolateBrissie

No complaints yet! Goes very nicely, awesome bang for the buck!

cowboygosford nsw

Love it

I have owned a lot of bikes and with the resticters removed. I have 4000ks and it has never missed a beat . is hard to get the missus off the back . and you cant beat the price. I think for a learner bike . it would be a little bit extream but then again I am old school where it was illegal to ride any bigger than a 250 . have had to replace alot ofbolts , rearview mirrors and swing arm caps
as they vibrate of.
handling, looks , price
vibrates itself to bits , get stuffed about with replacment parts

cowboy

just watch it after 7500 they fall apart big time and spair parts are a 2-3 month wait

What a weapon!!

First of sorry about my [censored word removed] english, and mainly who can say anything bad about this bike? i am a very aggressive rider and live in the Australian Hills, i bought this bike a week ago and thrash it every day but i am never disappointed, the power band is amazing throwing the bike to at least 155 on a small stretch of road. I weigh 85 k and i can pop this bike no dramas, rolling burnout? you want it you get it if your after a great stunt bike or a street fight weapon you have it, i worked at Yamaha Racing and the build quality is not far of at all.

Digital speedo hard to read

MePerth

Not quite there.

Went well for first 3 weeks, then at 1850k's the throttle position sensor busted and dealer tried to tell me it would not be covered by manufacturers warranty. Gave in eventually but they were not impressed about it. Has dented my confidence in the bike but otherwise is excellent, from looks to performance.
Fun to ride, enough power to move it easily, great commute or hobby. Would recommend if you're willing to take a gamble.
Shady when it comes to claims, fuel gauge wrong, parts fail too early.

Azzbot

AzzbotSydney

Do not buy!!! I was impressed for the first 2 weeks but downhill from there

DJY

DJYVictoria

Chinese take away

I have heard that Chinese use dog as food for consumption well there is some dog in these bikes bike that said with time you can turn it into prime rump but it will always have a bit of a doggy smell to it. So far we have one replacement bike given to us due to the factory faults and they footeted the cost. The new one is still going strong. YOU know what, it's been year 3 since we sold it and I would still buy another tomorrow if I did not have the bikes I have just buy it they would have to be sorted now, and the new dealership in albury/Buzz bikes and bits are good people to deal with.
Great price good power for any rider good waranty
Long way to go to meet stds we all want

ATDistinction

ATDistinctionBurnie

Best first bike possible

This bike is great for beginners, having never ridden a motorcycle & being a bigger bloke (110kg) this bike is very capable & forgiving. Smooth power delivery, very comfortable riding position, smooth but firm brakes, stunning looks & very well prices with great warranty. I would highly recommend this bike over a 250 if your on the larger size or need a LAMS bike with more than enough grunt.
Comfortable, well priced, good warranty, good lights, reliable, sounds good & goes like stink...
In the last few days it has been stalling upon start but its also been around 0 degrees here in TAS. Will start the second time no worries.

goodie78

Colin i.asked

Any body fitted gear indicator to 650

Yasin A.

Yasin A.asked

Hey Guys Cfmoto 650nk 13/14 when I rev full throttle and bike is on neutral the injector light goes on.. And also when riding if I over take suddenly or give full throttle bike starts to rattle I cleaned the injectors proffecionally also got new fuel pump and filter no idea what to do? Bike is on 8000k

craig howcroft
craig howcroft

Why would you rev it full throttle in neutral??? I think my red light would come on to if someone did that to me!!! Change down before you give it full throttle to stop the shakes

Liam h.asked

Hey I have a 2015 cfmoto 650nk it’s not starting don’t hear the fuel pump or anything only gets the dash that turns on... does this mean I need a new ecu or is it something else.. I miss riding my baby so any help I will be grateful

Elisha Kearvell

If you cannot hear your fuel pump prime at all, and the battery has enough voltage, my guess would be the fuel pump has gone. :) if your bike was working and now it isnt i highly doubt it'll be the ecu

Elisha Kearvell

Make sure to check all the fuses first though

Liam h.

There’s no starter when push the button. Or does the bike not know what todo if the bike doesn’t prime ?? Leading to why the starter won’t make a sound ?

Get an answer from our members and CF Moto representatives