CGU Business Insurance

CGU Business Insurance

See the Best Business Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CGU

1.0
1 review
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes · No (1)
Russ
RussPerth, WA

Poor customer service

I had a claim with this organisation and in six months I had one return telephone call.. poor service, poor organisation. The feedback and communication along with the ultimate outcome was second rate.

Claim Made Yes
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

Air U.
Air U.asked

I tried to get an online public liability quote so I can qualify for a 10 per cent discount but get invalid URL error.When will this be fixed?

Hi Air U,
Apologies for the inconvenience.
We are currently experiencing difficulties online and we're trying to resolve the issue.
You can contact our team to obtain a public liability quote on 13 24 81. ~ Maya

Rod
Rodasked

What percentage of clams do cgu pay out

Care TeamCGU

Hey Rod, CGU pays out 100% of claims that fall under the policy cover of the insured. ~Natalie

June
Juneasked

Where are the reviews for people who have made claims??? Of course the service is going to be impeccable, helpful etc when selling a policy, but I want to see how this service treat the policy holders who claim?!!

Care TeamCGU

Hi June. No reviews of our claims service have yet been submitted by our customers. If a review on CGU Business Insurance claims is submitted, it will appear on the page right away, as CGU does not control this webpage - It is a public forum to which customers can share their experience as a customer. ~ Dylan

Get an answer from our members and CGU representatives