CGU Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance

CGU Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance

1.0 from 1 review

• Claim Resolution Time3+ months (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Gul

GulSydney, NSW

Liars!!!

I wouldn't give 1 star either. They never solve my problem and not even willing to solve the problem. I am waiting for more than 3 months to get fixed my car where the CGU's client at fault and CGU's response is "waiting for client's reply, so they can meet their obligations" and that "reply" is taking for that long and when I ask how long is going to take, they say "we don't know and we don't give time frame". Such a rip off company, liar, 0 customer service, lazy employees. You wait for at least 30 minutes to speak with the agent, when they answer your call, they even not apologatic, instead they are rude and never solve your problem. Not recommended, stay away from this company, hope they go for bankruptcy.

Insurance TypeThird Party Property Damage