Cha-i Masala Blend

Cha-i Masala Blend (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Teas in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cha-i Masala Blend? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Worlds best Cha-i

After tasting this a Cha-i I won’t drink anything else! It is so smooth and flavorful. It really does make me feel like it has come from a family kitchen in India! Thanks for changing the Cha-i game! And it is epic as a dirty Cha-i too!

Quinn V.
Quinn V.South East Queensland, QLD

Coffee lover turned chai-obsessed

This is is not the teabag or overly sweet powdered type you sometimes (unfortunately) get at the cafe. It’s the best premium chai blend I’ve ever tried. It’s the perfect balance of spices and subtle sweetness and makes for silky smooth drinking. Started with the small 140g bag but now buy the 1kg bags for home because we get through it so quickly!

Tanila D.
Tanila D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product, have shared with family and will buy again!

Perfect product exactly what I was after and I am a repeat buyer without a doubt!

Sherry E.
Sherry E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My fave Chai Latte

Fragrant and comforting, this chai latte is by far my fave and better than what I get at Cafes.

Teas

Find out how Cha-i Masala Blend compares to other Teas

Best Chai I’ve found

This is absolutely delicious, perfect balance of spice too. Ordered to brighten up my iso life and it came really quickly. Thanks!!

clarke vegan
clarke veganSouth East Queensland, QLD

I never knew chai tasted this good

I like to try a range of different teas but have never really liked chai until a friend bought me some Cha-i Masala Blend at our local cafe and I'm blown away with how delicious a premium chai can be - I'm hooked!